N.11

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 


















 

N.11














 

It was night time and you were by the beach alone. Since its been a rough day you told everyone that you need your own space. As you were enjoying the breeze you felt someone's presence right beside you. You smile and look at him with your wide smile.











 

That smile, I should have taken a picture for that.




 

Oh please. You will see it when you are alone with me.




 

How can you feel so free.




 

Because I have my own rights to chose whatever i want.




 

And what is the thing that you want.




 

To marry the love of my life.




 

That fast. Are you kidding me




 

Not now. But in the future. I would want it to happened

 



 

You think it as a big picture. Thats cool.




 

Eric. Sometimes big picture explains every detail of the small things in life.





 

Which is why you are not letting any bad things out of your way




 

Yeah. So tell me whats your status now.




 

Well she threw me a text saying that she want to break up with me. Then i just say fine we break up.




 

You arent hurting yourself right.




 

Im hurt but i dont have to hurt myself. Theres still a bright side and the company has many girls waiting in line.




 

Still Eric. You need a break from it. Be my best man. Lonely doeant hurt for a moment. Plus. You mister are still a . Dont get me started on not wanting to target pe-




 

Okay thats enough. You know me too well and i wont let you keep reminding me. Also, i will be your best man. That depends on how serious you are with Changmin hyung.




 

What does my baby have to do with you.




 

Well, if he ever make you pissed i will make him pissed off by me annoying him. If he ever make you hurt i will make sure to remind him why he commit this relationship with you. And he ever get mad for no reason i am willing to make him think whats the worst situation you would put both of you in it. Does that not sound like your best man Hyunju.




 

This is why we are freaking bestfriends.

 



 

No no. Im the last ticket man who has been promoted to best man. Your bestfriends are Jacob, Kevin and most of all Hyunjae hyung. They know you better than me.




 

True. But now. Im asking about you.




 

What are you asking for.




 

How are you. Honestly tell me how are you.




 

Hurt.... the pain within me. Its just so hurtful....




 

Eric ah....




 

You know. I thought of proposing to her on this trip. Instead... i got a break up... it hurts Hyunju. Im holding the pain which hurts. Yet i know that i cant hold the grieve. Its not worth for the rest of my life.




 

You are strong. I like that but stay as the Eric i know. You with or without her. The Eric i know is always beloved by everyone.




 

Thanks Hyunju. Like for everything.




 

I know i know. You are welcome and next time. Find someone who doesnt have eyes for anyone but just you. Look at my little dummy there who is mad because im wearing thin clothes




 

How is your.... oh.... you didnt take his jacket. That thick jacket you hate.




 

Im glad you know me. So race you to him.




 

More like you need to go to him and give him your best smile.




 

I hate you. You know that right.




 

I hate you too. See you inside.








 

You kick him away and make your way to where Changmin is. You clearly see how mad he is but you just keep your face straight and look at him with just a slight smile. He sigh and put his jacket around you without any words. When he was standing close to you. You wrap your hands around his waist and hug him close to you. He was surprised by your actions but instead of asking you. He hugged you back.









 

You are so warm you know that.




 

You really need to get the habit of wearing thick clothes at night.




 

Its not that warm. Plus you are always here with the warmers.




 

Babe you seriously gonna make me mad.




 

But you arent gonna be mad when im here indrint of you. Tell me im adorable.




 

Fine. You are so lucky that you are damn adorable. How can i not get mad at you.




 

Sometimes you just let it go when you know that theres nothing to be mad about.




 

I hate it when you are right.




 

Its okay if you are worried about me. However im fine oppa. I am really fine. With you here. Everything is better than nothing.




 

You have been through so much you know that right.




 

You know what bubs. If i let you hug me through out the night without me rejecting you. Will you stop worrying about this.




 

Babe i literally hug you every single night.




 

Okay how about i eat everything that they ordered for dinner and not drink any drinks that they had so i wont sober.




 

Well....




 

Babe please i know they will get drinks out of nowhere and im sure theres phone calls for me to pick up on. You wont want me to be drunk and answer the phone in drunk mode.




 

Babe i know you wont drink. You hate drinking.




 

Then what can i make you not worry much




 

Marry me.




 

Well of cou- HOLD UP. WHAT DID YOU SAY.




 

Lee Hyunju. Ever since the start i lay my eyes on you. I knew that you are the only one that i hooe to stick my life with till the end of my life. Now im having you as my girlfriend. I thought i would take a step forward.




 

Oppa....




 

Lee Hyunju. The love of my life. Will you marry me.








 

You look at him kneeling down while showing a box that has a ring in it. Your eyes were filled in tears and you cant believe what had just happened. You nod in response and he just smile placing the ring on your finger. You pulled him uo and hugged him tightly. You never thought this would happened son but you are super happy when he said that. Q pulled out the hug and peck your slips leaving with a smile at the end.








 

You are soon to be my wife.




 

Your proposal is really unique.




 

Well i wanted to wait till the last night of our trip but im guessing that now is better.




 

Ji Changmin. I will gladly be marrying you. As long as you wont leave me i will be yours.




 

I am thankful of my love accepting me.




 

Well then you have like 9 mens to tell to. Which im guessing that Chanhee oppa and Kevin oppa would be disappointed as they prepare something for you.




 

We can have a small party on the last night. To celebrate our first proposal and engagement.




 

This is why i love you.




 

And i love you too. Come on. Lets get inside.




 

Will there be movie night later.




 

They say there will be but let just see.




 

Fine then....