N.02

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 



















 

 









 

Alright class that's all for tonight. Just make sure you understand all the calculus by the end of this month. There would be a test. Anything just drop email to me. You are dismissed.












 

You were glad that your night class is over and you just can't wait to get back home to rest. You packed your stuff and left till you get to the ground floor and saw Hyunjae leaning on the wall holding a bag full of fried chicken. You smile and go to him as you know that he always appears whenever you have your private class.










 

Hey you are done finally.




 

You know you really dont have to do this everytime right.




 

Well why can't I meet my own bestfriend who is a girl.




 

Oppa I know you too well. You always come whenever I have private classes and when the boys are so wasted at your shop till you sneak out to be here.




 

Well then I'm busted. Am i

 



 

Busted for making them create rumors about me dating you.




 

How can I date you when I see you as a friend. They must be crazy




 

I hope your statement i right. Come on, let's go to the usual. I'm hungry. The twins make me not want to eat during lunch.




 

Which is why I bought this along with me, silly.







 

You chuckled and led the way to the nearest convinience store as you always went there with him. You bought some drinks and you are in luck that that shop has your favourite juice. You want to buy beer cans for Hyunjae but he didnt want any so you get cola for him instead. Both of you settld down and you were munching on the chicken that Hyunjae brought. He smiles to see you eating so well.











 

I know what topic you want to bring out, mister.




 

If it is so. Then please entertain me with your reasons.




 

Well... I feel like in order to make both on the same page. I decided to not even be neutral with them for now.




 

You are eating so well. Then why did you say no to Changmin.




 

Can we not bring his name up.




 

Hyunju ah. Do you really think that Changmin is not the one for you. Like after all years he has been trying to get you to understand his feelings.




 

It's not i dont understand him. I do but things won't work out oppa.




 

What do you mean things wont work out.




 

Chanhee oppa confessed to me two weeks ago that it makes Changmin oppa super jealous. I was enjoying my time well but both of them spoiled the day.




 

Is that why you kept rejecting to be neutral

 



 

Oh sure I do. Oppa, did your mom cook this.




 

Yah i'm the one that cooks it for you. My mom is the one that told me to pack more radish since you love it so much. That explains why didnt you join the lunch time yesterday.




 

You do know that my step brother is at home wanting me to cook for him. Ever since dad left me under Juyeon oppa care. There's not much freedom.




 

You are saying that Juyeon is kind off controlling your freedom.




 

Dad ask him to. I cant do anything. Tell me did the twins says anything to you.




 

Nope. Their loyal boys have been dragging them away whenever Younghoon is not looking at them.




 

Have you ever heard that they like each other bestfriends.




 

Woah woah woah. Where did you get that tea from.




 

Talking about them. We are looking at one right now







 

Hyunjae turned around and his eyes went wide to see Sunwoo and Aemin hands in hands walking towards where both of you were. You smile as your thougjt finally comes true and you have been wanting to talk about this to your step brother or Hyunjae. Sunwoo saw both of you and waves.








 

Younghoon is gonna kill him if he sees this.




 

What is this. Civil war.




 

Hey guys. Why are you here when my brother is at your shop.




 

My step brother is there too. Are you gonna tell us what's this. Because this mister is shocked as hell.




 

Yah since when

 



 

What do you mean since when. We have been together eversince after highschool.




 

Yeah oppa. We have been since then but dont spill this to my brother. He wont stop being nosy.




 

Three years oh my gawd.




 

We're gonna go. Jiha and Eric will meet us at your shop.




 

Yeah, do you want us to help out with your step brother Hyunju.




 

Nah. Let him be there till his senses are back up. So meet you both tomorrow.




 

Yeah dont be late. Eric and Jiha will join us. You arent bringing anyone.




 

Well my step brother will join if he wants to. I can't ask Hayun since she has her own boyfriend. Hyunjae oppa is out of the league.





 

Ouch, I'm hurt.




 

Yeah well then see ya








 

You just wave them goodbye and look at them leaving till their presense is no longer around. You turn back and see Hyunjae is being dramatic. Upu chuckled and threw the empty bottle at him.








 

You are a dramatic guy. Stop that.




 

Wow i'm out of your league then who is in your league




 

You really want to know. Like legit really want to know.




 

Is there anything that a bestfriend dont know.




 

Oh there is.




 

And what is that.




 

Haknyeon oppa has been lying to you about me stealing your favourite piece of the collection. And that's all I'm gonna say.




 

You one sneaky human. Come one lts get you home.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Damn they are really wasted here.




 

Yeah. I doubt that each of them are even sober.




 

Hey gu- WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE

 



 

Well Hyunjae oppa mom said that they have been drinking alot tha Hyunjae has to sneak out.




 

Oh we saw them. Hyunju was eating the chicken that he brought. Oh wait... two four six both of us are eight and Haknyeon is nine. Hyunjae is ten.




 

Where is Changmin oppa.




 

Oh yeah. Wait where is he.




 

Oh he went out minutes after my son did. Well just take Younghoon out. Hyunjae will settle the rest. Go on dont worry about them.




 

Well then. Let's get this bread man out.




 

Yeah. Sure, let's get him out.




 

Five more minutes. Just five more minutes.




 

He always sleeps like this after he drinks




 

You both seen it for three years. Whats new.




 

Babe if you dont want him to suspect about us. How about you help us out.




 

Urgh your sassy level is so




 

Out of your league. I could agree to that.




 

Babe hurry before he woke up in sober




 

Okay okay geez.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

And you are home.



 

Thanks oppa. For always been my bestfriend.




 

No worries. You are good by yourself right.




 

Yeah. Thanks so much.




 

See you soon okay kiddo. If you need anything just hit me up. Dont bottle it to yourself.




 

Sometimes I wonder why you arent my brother instead.




 

That i can't answer. Remember what we talked about Hyunju... See ya.









 

He gave you a hug and you watch him leave till his presence is no longer in sight. You sigh as you really understand what he really meant. You unlock the door went in and was about to close it but someone stopped you from doing it. You look up and saw Q was stading by and holding the door preventing you from closing it. You were shocked by his sudden appearence. You could not think of anything and just let him in. He was looking sober and you were in silence as you could smell alcohol on him. You were about to walk to your room but instead Q went to wrap his hands around your waist lean his head on the crook of your neck. You were stunned and speechless as you dont know how to react on him. The next thing you know is he was sobbing.










 

Im... i'm really sorry.... please... just please.




 

Q oppa...




 

I know I should not have done it. I know I should not have been out of the line but please just forgive. I dont want us to cut ties....









 

You sigh and turn around to see him in tears. You wiped that away and it was a minute of silence and he was looking down the whole time. You sighed again and brought him to the living room and let him sit on the sofa. You went to the kitchen , grabbed the bottled water that was beside the coffee mavhine and went to sit next to him. He was still sober. You gave the bottle to him and looked at him.










 

Why are you making this so hard oppa.




 

I..i dont wanna lose you....




 

Even if it's so, I need time for this. If you keep on begging. Things won't change.




 

I still.... dont wanna lose you....




 

Oppa.... okay look. Regardless of what. I need time… same goes to Chanhee oppa. Just please. If you want me to be neutral with you. Understand my position.




 

I'm sorry....








 

You smile and sat beside him comfortably letting him leans his head on your shoulder while hugging your arms. You let him settle down and you didnt realise that he was sleeping while murmuring something you didnt heard it much and just softly caress his hands.









 

Time is all I need. I'm sorry that you have to go through this oppa....