N.13

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 



















 

 











 

I will never let her near me.




 

Brother what did you even do to let her bite you till like this.




 

Sister. She has been chasing me and i have no idea why is she targeting me and not her bestfriend.




 

Did you even get he mad or something.




 

Well... a little...




 

Serve yourself right. So how is your studies with your job.




 

Do you even have to go there Hyunju.




 

Well Chanhee nim. I heard that you have been more taken back from the past results.




 

It has been good. Just some tweaks and some point you just need some kills.




 

Mister. You have been in a tough time.




 

Then tell me about you. How are you feeling after facing some troubles.




 

Its hard... like i thought i could finaly be hapoy but hearing them being like that. How can i even be happy.




 

So that proposal is just a temporary.




 

No. I am happy that Changmin oppa proposed to be. Believe me i love being with him. But Juyeon just upset me. Like the whole thing.




 

Well he is still your brother. Blood related or not. I know that he still cares for you despite the fight and problems that had just happend. Deep down. You still need a brother like him.




 

I hate it when you know me better than those idiots.




 

Seriously from being your friend and liking you for my own sake. I have to know better dont i.




 

But you being my bestfriend. Im thanking you but im hating you. Now get your out of here before my fiance bite you

 


 

Oh please he doesnt scare me.




 

Scare who

 



 

OH MY GAWD STOP DOING THAT.




 

Stop doing what. Younghoon looking for you. He says im useless afer cutting the fruits.




 

Oppa. You are awefully helpful. Now help me with this bandges. I cant get around him when my dearly soon to be husband is staring at us.




 

He really got to stare like that while cooking rice cakes.




 

Its Hyunju favourite dish. It will taste bad if he keeps on like that.




 

Dang. Well let me take care of Chanhee. We will be done in no time. You make sure that the rice cake is edible.




 

Aigoo... fine i will make him not be a devil tonight.




 

Oh please do. Dont make him drunk too i dont want him to go crazy.




 

More like you dont go crazy. You are damn strong when you are drunk.




 

Hyung that is a different story... did she left.




 

Yeah. So whats up.




 

I feel like Juyeon will be here again.




 

How would you know.




 

The feel. Hyung you know that Juyeon cant live without Hyunju right. Even they arent blood sibling. They are just bond to be with each other. Its like each ither pillar.




 

Well we just have to see if he happens to appear later.




 

But wont Aemin and Eric be pissed off.




 

Either way. Theres this moment where Juyeon will come alone and talk to them. Regardless of what he has done to them

 



 

Well thats true. But how do we break it to Aemin and Eric

 



 

I trust Hyunju to settle that on her own. Hyunju is smart in her own problems.




 

Well im glad we are on the same page.




 

Im done here. Get some rest with Kevin and Younghoon. Sangyeon hyung have to leave to get some things. He will be back soon.




 

Hyung. Will you forgive Juyeon.




 

He did nothing bad. Its just his mind was ojt of control when Jiha tried to brainwash him. You know how innocent he is but he chose to give it to Jiha. Its fine. He will be back to himself when he talks to Hyunju.




 

True. Thanks hyung.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You cant possibly go back there and leave me behind.




 

Im going there to save my family and friends relationship. Not to be one of your victims that hurt them multiple time.




 

Oh please how good are they. They wont wven accept you back Lee Juyeon.




 

The person who wont be accepted back is you. I told you how many times not to rush things up and what did we get into. Your mess not mine.




 

And now you are blaming me. All of it. This is ridiculous.




 

Well now you have awake from that. We are over. Im not gonna deal anything with you ever again.




 

No. You cant just do that and leave me here. We are not breaking up Juyeon.




 

I am. When i say we are over. We are over. Try to brainwashed me so you would get my money. In your dreams. I cant believe you make Eric feel like he was nothing to you. I cant believe i get myself in this stupid mess. Im breaking up with you. We are done. Over Jiha.




 

No. No oppa you cant do this to me. I have nowhere to live. My brother and my twin already throw me out where am i suppose to go.




 

Go back to your Sugar daddy that you have been meeting up behind me.




 

No......




 

What you think i dont know. Well have fun adveturing it alone. Im leaving. See you never.




 

No.... LEE JUYEON. NOOO







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》






 

Hwaaa fire.




 

Babe you sit down and dont move.




 

Why cant i move. The fire is so warm.




 

My cuddle will be warm. Now stay still. Enjoy the food.




 

Oppa your food is amazing but rather roast those fluffy marshmallows.




 

Here is your drink and im not your dog.




 

Thanks pups. So where is Eric.




 

He went to wash up. Aemin and Sunwoo been making him forgetting Jiha. Its painful to him but i think is worth the try.




 

Does he knows that he dont have to be mad at Juyeon because all of this is just Jiha needs.




 

But they date behind Eric. They even did it. So he has the right to feel mad.




 

Still....




 

Guys. Eric is not mad. He is just disappointed and upset. Not like he could be mad for so long. Besides that they are like best buddies.




 

So you are saying that Juyeon do not have any fault here.




 

Positive. Now, can we not talk about him. its like I owe all of you many stories about them when I clearly don't know anything.




 

well if you could just....




 

just what. what are you guys being silent about. Guys….




 

babe.... Juyeon is here....




 

oh... well I invite him to this campfire. let me got him. you guys prepare mores stuff




 

babe. let me come with you.




 

sure thing bubs. come on.







 

you stood up and went towards where Juyeon is since he is just standing there feeling awkward. With his hands in his pocket. he did know how to act around them after what just had happened between them. you gave a weak smile with Changmin hands wrapping around your waist. you could feel how pressured he is now, even if you are disappointed with him. you are still his step sister since he knows you better than anyone could. aside from Hyunjae, Jacob and Kevin. deep down your sibling relationships is still strong. you let go of Changmin hands around you and went to gave a hug to Juyeon. Changmin could really see that Juyeon was at the verge of pouring his tears. it was just a short hug and you went back to stand beside Juyeon.














 

I knew you would seek dad for this.




 

dad knows you better than I do Hyunju ah...




 

assuming that you are here. you broke up with her. am I right.





 

Hyunju ah....




 

I know. you loved her but she sees differently than what you thought it would end up for. so you broke up with her leaving her alone in that low class hotel. Its not your fault oppa but im still mad of what you did few days ago.




 

dad make me realise that no matter what greed is not something that i should be prioritise for . with that i dont want to lose my relationnship with everyone that have came into my life.




 

oppa we are still gonna be with you regardless of what has been through. You are my one and only brother that i have.




 

im really sorry that I broke things up... to you too Changmin ah.. im really sorry.




 

well you should really say sorry to Eric and Younghoon hyung. They are the one who hurt the most aside from my fiancée.




 

fiancée.... wow



 

long story, come on. Let us bring you in.




 

Really thank you Hyunju...




 

The Boyz is not complete if you aren't around.




 

Eric ah..




 

well I thought I would invite you here. but you both need a talk before we enjoy our nights. speep up the talk okay.





 

you both love birds are coming with me. no eaves dropping here.




 

aw man hyung is no fun




 

this scary guy is always no fun babe. Hyunju my love lets eat more marshmallow






 

you chuckled as Aemin link her hands with yours. walking back to where the rest is leaving Eric and Juyeon behind. Juyeon were so awkward as he don't know what to do. Eric sigh and pulled Juyeon into a hug. since he heard your conversation with Juyeon. Eric broke the hug and just gave Juyeon his weak smile.










 

at least you didn't betray your friendship till the grave, you are forgiven hyung.




 

but I let Jiha cheated on you. which I am not supposed to do it.




 

its not your choice that I know of... I know that the whole thing is Jiha plans. she just want me to be at the rock bottom for not treating her the best. Im at fault that she left me. but im glad because I don't want to spend my years with someone who doesn't love me for who I am. I will be fine. so will you.




 

im really sorry Eric ah. Im really really sorry.




 

its okay hyung. at least you left her before getting dumped at. we are equal now.




 

you moved on...




 

we still have more time to find our souldmate you know. but now I rather spend time with my bestfriend. also Hayun nuna called me about you. she told me everything and honestly. she knows more than anyone would.




 

that little Hayun… Thanks Eric for trusting me....




 

like I said The Boyz wont be complete without you at the campfire. come on lets not make them wait. you could make for us your famous pasta that we had the other time.




 

sure thing.....