N.17

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 















 

 










 

Jungha. Please dont make me be part of any of their parties again. I am super stressed out.




 

Oh course Hyunju. I promise that. Oh look at them being sleepy now.




 

Babe th- are trash tal-king. They... they....




 

Aemin you really need to stop drink alot. You wont be feeling well tomorrow.




 

They are so cute. Arent we cute babe. Tell me are we cute too




 

Your tolerance is something else. Are you really on sober Dina.




 

Baaaabbeee. Tell meeee.




 

Dina you are cute with him now stop asking him. He is not gonna respond you.




 

Ayeee unnieee. Oh no.. DID I PUKE ON YOU ERIC SSI




 

No you didnt Dina. Now sleep. You need to sleep.




 

Woah... you look wasted. Both of you really look wasted.




 

Well i'm lucky that im not wasted.




 

You guys really showered huh.




 

Well i can't let Hyunju be the one that is stressed out the night before the day right.




 

I figured that out so much. Thank you my love. Where is the rest.




 

Ah. The rest. They are outside. I dont know why they dont want to come inside.




 

Well they must be sober when they realize the bad things they have done today. Hyunju ah can i use your bed i kind off have a bad headache




 

Yeah sure. Just dont ruin my blanket.




 

Oh i wont. Thanks.




 

Babe. Do you happened to see my...




 

You seriously need to stop losing your stuff Juyeon. It is really getting out of hand.




 

Well at least i have someone that can hold it for me




 

This is the last time im gonna do it for you babe. Now follow me. We need to get some stuff for those people when they have their hangover.




 

Hangover. What do you mean by that.




 

Hyung we kinda gonna sleep over here. So that nothing happened between us.




 

Honey, do you agree with this.




 

Well aside from what i saw earlier. I'm not gonna let them do more on you. Like how they are so doomed right now




 

Look at those losers. UNNIE THEY ARE BUSTED. AAAAAAAA



 

YAH Shut those noisy mouth. IT HURTS my ear.




 

UNNIE. UNNIE. THE BOYZ ARE BUSTED. AAAAAA




 

Someone really needs to knock her out man. I didnt know she was this light.




 

Well i'm surprised too hyung. She is really something else.




 

Can someone tell me why they aren't inside that i have to drag them in.




 

Well Kevin. You know better than nothing. Come on Juyeon. Hyunju makes a ist for us to get the things. It's not that late to get it before the day ends.




 

They are kinda scared that Hyunju might do something bad to them.






 

Jungha pulled Juyeon's hands with her and both of them left the house. Leaving the rest looking down feeling guilty as they know that they have upset you. You just sigh and sat on the dining chair facing the boys who is still avoiding your eye contact. Changmin didnt know what to say but went to sit beside you while holding your hand caressng them lightly.







 

A day before the wedding.... okay.... I am involved right....




 

Yah just stop asking and be sorry.




 

Says the one who start the bashing first.




 

How would i know if the girls are where we are. I thought Haknyeon is incharge of looking out.




 

Yah everyone is at fault. Plus we should have not been drinking a day before their wedding




 

Wow. Putting blames on me. How nice.




 

Yah stop it. Hyunju ah....




 

Thats enough guys. Seriously, blaming it to each ither wont change the fact that you make that bachelor party like a mess. A day before my wedding, what are you guys even thinking. And you both. The hyung lines. Seriously.




 

We are sorry....




 

Yeah we are really sorry Hyunju ah....




 

Unbelievable. You mister, how can you not fight back.




 

Babe calm down im still fine.




 

Fine you say. You took three times to shampoo that hair so it wont reek like alcohol. You think i dont know about that.




 

Babe. 1 againts 10. How can I possibly win this.




 

A single of you could possibly go crazy and kill them. How can you guys be thoughtless.




 

Sorr....




 

Stop saying you are sorry. I know you guys should have fun but to a certain extent guys. Tomorrow is a huge day. The whole freaking day you guys will be all around doing things. Not a single rest woukd be given and all of you plan to get drunk.




 

It was Hyunjae's plan.... we just followed what he said...




 

Yeah. We didnt know alcohol is included even. We didnt know that the girls would plan the same




 

Yah if they plan the same Hyunju would be caving herself at home. She literally hates party.




 

Alright alright. Fine. Im really sorry Hyunju. I am really really sorry. For real. I swear i wont plan such things ever again. So you wont get upset.




 

You guys.... you know what. Just go home. I'm tired and we have a big day... Just.... Just dont ruin it.




 

Babe...




 

Oppa, I'm gonna go to the guest room. Make Dina and Aemin be at the other guest room. If they wanna sleep here up to them. Let them have my room. I wanna be alone for now.








 

You remove your hand away from Changmin and went straight to the guest room since Chanhee is sleeping in your room peacefully. Changmin sigh and look at the boyz.










 

Changmin ah....




 

Well you guys are still in sober. Mostly tipsy. Just take some rest. Sunwoo and Eric, you guys can bring them to the yellow door. Just dont go to the green door. That's the room that Hyunju is in.




 

Hyung. We are really sorry.




 

Yeah hyung we are really sorry...




 

Its fine. Get them rest.




 

Come on babe lets get you to bed.




 

Yay finally bed...




 

Changmin ah. Will Hyunju be fine.




 

She will. Mostly i guess... Just dont worry about her. Theres some water in the fridge. I think Jungha will be cooking some hangover soup for you guys. Just dont mess things up here.




 

Thanks Changmin ah....




 

Rest well. I will go comfort Hyunju...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Are you sure this is all.




 

Yeah... Juyeon ah, what is it like to have Hyunju as your sister.




 

Its like a gift. Something about her is just a reminder for me.




 

Reminder like what. Sorry if i ask. I'm just curious about how different she is with everyone.




 

Babe. Hyunju is Hyunju. She is fierce but she knows what's right and what's wrong. She is like an eye opener. She is the one who makes me realise about my ex. How toxic it is which makes me and Hyunju amost be apart from each other.




 

Ah.... Aemin twin sister...




 

Yeah but the past is the past. Things are doibg well and Hyunju is the one that helps us all. That is why I respect her alot.




 

It must be great to have her around.




 

Is she been treating you well.




 

She is exactly what you always talk about. But her dedication and passion. That is really something rare to see in humans this days.




 

That's her speciality. I'm glad you like her.




 

Well if i didnt meet Hyunju. I wont be with you till now.




 

I'm glad for that as well.... Jungha... would you possibly.... nevermind....




 

What is it. Just tell me...




 

I thought... you and I. Could possibly stay together for like the eternity...




 

Juyeon....




 

Im for real Jungha... Whenever I'm with you. I keep asking myself to make sure I wont lose you. Because if I ever lose you. It's like losing a precious jem...




 

Juyeon. Regardless of what. If our bond is still tight and close. I won't leave you.




 

Rea- Wait you are serious right.




 

Well to tell you. I would say thst you move into my bloom.




 

Jungha....




 

Well we should head back. Also babe. Tomorrow is a big day. Who knows I would be next in line.



 

.

Oh babe...