N.10 [Part Ⅱ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 




















 

 











 

Are you sure this is the right place.




 

Well I saw Jacob and Hyunjae's car there. This must be the place that you owned huh




 

You could say that. Let's get things down. You parked already right.




 

Yeah. The only place that can be parked. Why is Eric walking towards us.




 

I called him over. He is the only one is sleeping with Jiha.




 

I doubt that... never mind. I'm sorry about earlier.




 

I'm more sorry for Eric....




 

Hey guys... where is Jiha and Juyeon hyung.




 

They can't make it today.




 

Wait, they can't make it. I thought you went to fetch them.




 

Nah. Aemin came here first. I came to pick up Younghoon oppa. I have no details about my step brother and Jiha.




 

They just text me that they can't make it. So... yeah.

 



 

Eric. You dont mind help us out right. We bought some stuff for tonight.




 

Yeah i dont mind at all. I will carry those bag. Younghoon hyung. You need to find Hyunjae hyung. He is your roommate.




 

What about me.




 

You are staying with Sunwoo and me. Come on lets get inside.








 

You just gave a weak smile and the things to Eric. As you walk in with

Eric and Younghoon. You were amazed by the place since its night time the lights around were lit up beautifully. As you reached the big house, you went inside to see Changmin and Sunwoo were arguing about the waffles. While Aemin was at the counter cooking more waffles. She saw you and smiled.










 

Guys Hyunju is here.




 

Hyunju is here. My little punk is here.




 

If she is here where is Jiha. Wasnt she supposed to be with her today.

 



 

She can't come today. Hyunju, your room is the furthest from the main door. Get some rest. You had a long ride today.




 

Thats more than welcome. Come on babe lets get you in the room

 



 

You are ditching your waffles for me.




 

Waffles can wait. Come on





 

You chuckled at how cheeky he is. Both of you got into the room and you were surprised by the design of the room. You knew that Changmin put effort into it but your mind was disturbed. By other things. You led your way to the bed and sat down with a smile. Changmin was confused as he can't catch what your emotion is. He went to sit beside you and caress off of your knees.










 

Babe what's wrong... Has anything happened before this.




 

Oppa, would you cheat on your girlfriend with her best friend.




 

Babe why would I cheat on you when i only have eyes on you.




 

I know that but you really wont right.




 

Hyunju. I swear to my heart that i wont have eyes or feelings with anyone other than you. I love you and i cant lose you to anyone. Whats wrong babe. Tell me please.




 

I think... Jiha has been cheating on Eric with Juyeon. I think that its true but i dont want to feel like its true.




 

Oh Hyunju....




 

When we were at the rest stop. I was with Younghoon oppa and Aemin all along. When i want to get to the toilet there. Both Juyeon and Jiha came out from the handicap toilet looking like a wrecking mess. I dont know what to say about them.




 

So the other knows about it.




 

I told Younghoon and Aemin. We got into a fight and right now i dont know where my step brother took Jiha away. They might be having thier own fun but i feel bad oppa. I feel bad for Eric... he is tok fragile for this.




 

I guess for now. Just be there for Eric and Aemin. I know it hurts but I promise things will get well soon.




 

I love you. You know that right.




 

I know and I love you too. Now take a quick bath and join us for a snack. We are going to have late dinner.




 

That sounds fun. Just dont argue about the waffles when i get there.




 

Sure thing. You smell.




 

Oh please. You still love me no matter what.










 

He smiled and gave a peck before leaving the room so you can have a little of your own time. As he was walking back to the living room. He dial a number on his phone and wait till that person picks up.





 

~ oh hey whats up.

 

~ have you heard anything

 

~ yeah. Im trying to make Haknyeon cool Younghoon hyung down.

 

~ i dont think tonight is a good time

 

~ if you feel like it then you have two more nights to plan it out. Just make sure you make this trip memorable for her.

 

~ you really think that will help

 

~ if you ask Kevin, he will say the same thing. She told you everything right

 

~ yeah. I thought we could possibly tell Juyeon as well but things happened.

 

~ well meet you at dinner. She is fine right

 

~ yeah. She is.

 

~ then stay like that till she finally speaks up. Other than that you need to be by their side. Be supportive. Oh got to go Younghoon hyung is going crazy. Hope you can send Aemin here please.

 

~ will do....









 

He hung up and saw Sunwoo with Eric enjoying the snacks that Aemin cooked for them. He smiled and went to the fridge to get something. He saw Aemin was looking at him. He just sighs and helps her cook the waffles.







 

She told you didnt she.




 

Well when she is worried she always spit it out without regrets.




 

Thats not it oppa. She is mad because Jiha say something to her that makes her pissed off. I disagree with Jiha but at the same time Jiha is my sister. So i cant really choose sides.




 

But you are on the Hyunju side now. What do you think

 



 

Because Hyunju points make sense. And that junkie boy. He cant really sense about this things.




 

Is that why you came alone earlier.




 

Its better that way isnt it. Here your portion. Im sorry that Sunwoo kept taking yours. He is just a pig sometimes.




 

Glad you admit that. Chanhee needs your help. He is one house away from us.




 

Well i better get going then. The one on the waffle maker thats Hyunju portion. Dont even burnt it. She likes it crispy. Watch it oppa.




 

Sure sure. Go to your brother.




 

Yah where do you think you are going




 

You want to get a punch from my brother or you want to enjoy your time eating those snacks.




 

Thats a tricky question

 



 

Dude I'd rather stay then going there watching horror stuff there.




 

I would rather keep my face in good structure. You are free to leave.




 

Figured it as always.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Their nerves are really out of hand. How could they.




 

Yah we still dont know whats with them and we can't assume anything. .




 

So you arent trusting what Hyunju saw. She literally saw them.




 

I'm not saying that. Yah think about it. We still need to listen to their side. We cant stick to one side only.




 

One pathetic loser would say that.




 

Aemin ah...




 

Come on. Come here. I know you need a hug oppa.





 

Younghoon went to hug Aemin. Chanhee, Haknyeon and Hyunjae sigh in relieved that Younghoon finally calmed down. After few minutes all they see is Younghoon is asleep on Aemin lap while she is caressing his hair lightly. Chanhee just looked at her without a word. She grew annoyed and throw a stone at him.







 

Yah that is a stone you are throwing



 

All you have to do is to just hug him and let him be a baby. Is that hard for you three.




 

Yah sibling bonds are better that brothers bond.




 

I'm still amazed by what had just happened. You guys are super strong.




 

We are... Hyunju is not...




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Before we were even at the rest stop. She heard the conversation when my brother was still packing his up. Juyeon and Jiha were in the car. She went down since ahe can't stay in the house for so long. She heard everything...




 

Do you know about this.




 

Three months. She has been acting weird. One time i saw them at a cafe... i dont want to assume it first before. Up till i heard it from Hyunju and the toilet incident. I walk away while Younghoon oppa is having a hard time arguing with her.




 

You left your twin like it's not your own business.




 

Yeah... its clearly not my business but its a lie to Eric... Guys help me please. Before it reaches to him...




 

Yah. Dont worry. We wont let him be hurt as much as you both are.




 

Thanks guys...




 

Cheer up. No matter what she is still your twin. Just dont lose hope on her.




 

I cant promise that oppa... i cant and i wont....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

How long has she been in that call.




 

Nearly twenty. Or thirty.




 

Its almost dinner wont we be late.




 

Dinner is cancelled. Sangyeon hyung said that Younghoon is not in a good state. Plus we arent in full squad.




 

Well Jiha has not been picking up my calls. I have no idea where Juyeon hyung is.




 

Well guys we should ask Kevin to cook for us.




 

Hyung, why is Hyunju crying.




 

Wait, she is crying. Hyung, why is she crying.




 

She has her own reason why she is crying guys. I can't do anything. I just have to be there for her.




 

That's... Deep....




 

Really deep.... Hyung whats wrong with her.




 

I cant say it to you. She has to say it to herself.




 

I am seriously not understanding what you guys are talking about.




 

No way... hyung dont tell me.




 

Sunwoo. Not the right time.




 

Right time for what. Can you both just tell me.




 

No hyung so she finally finds out like...




 

Wait so you know it. Why didnt you tell us




 

I cant tell anyone when Aemin is the one that told me not to assume anything. So im not spreading anything.




 

You could have at least tell Hyunju about it.




 

I cant hyung i made an oath with my girlfriend and im loyal to her. So stop forcing me.




 

Hyung i dont think this is working but you gotta stop Hyunju from shouting on the phone.




 

What.




 

Yeah hyung you better stop her.








 

Changmin sighs and goes towards you. You were screaming on the top of your lungs while arguing with Juyeon. Changmin took the phone and hung up the call. Pulling you to his embrace. You were tearing all out making yourself feel so mad. He calmed you down and brought you inside making you turn to face Eric. He was so stunned that he didn't know how to react. Sunwoo was munching on his chips knowing that you will tell Eric everything and not him so he just chill back.








 

Yah why are you so worked up.




 

Eric is stunned and also stop making the mood so tense. Just keep on munching.




 

As I should. So I will be in my room. Aemin will stay with her brother since they have somthing happened. Dont be too loud. Eric, good luck.




 

Wait wait. What is going on.




 

Eric ah.... if i told you everything. Promise me not to do anything bad.




 

Anything bad. What is really happening.




 

Eric. Can you promise me.




 

Okay okay. What is it........