N.01

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 


















 

 












 

Steam sound. Glass clicking. Timer ringing. It was a great day in the cafe as you were waiting for the coffee beans to arrive and you were baking the bread loaf as how Younghoon instructed you to do. Just then you were greeted by somone who you really dont want to see at the moment.










 

I said no means no oppa.




 

I didnt even say anything. Wow




 

What do you want. The cafe is not open till lunch time.




 

Hyunju. Why are you so cold to me.




 

How many times should I tell you. I am not gonna repeat whatever I have told you.




 

If it's so, why can't you just be neutral to me.




 

Why do I have to b neutral to you. You have no purpose to me even.




 

Hyunju please.




 

Oh. Changmin ah. What are you doing here




 

Hyung.... I will get going.




 

You arent staying till the bread is done. Like it's just a few more minutes.




 

No, it's fine. I'm gonna go back to the office. I might drop by for dinner later.




 

Oh yeah. Dinner is at Hyunjae Chicken shop.




 

Sure thing hyung.






 

Q left the place and you sigh deeply as you know that it is hard for you to stay calm. Younghoon knows what really happened and pat your back. Just then the twins came with a smile. Their smiles drop as they see you not smiling.







 

Yah we are late for it again.




 

I told you not to stop by to get Hotteok.




 

Yah it's nice to get it aong the way here. This giant didnt even wake us up for breakfast.




 

My lovely twins is this the reason why you girs are always late.




 

Hyunju ah we are sorry.




 

Yeah we should be here when he is here.




 

Its okay. At least Younghoon oppa is here. I'm glad i dont have to throw fits.




 

You really got to manage your problem well Hyunsu. Besides, both of them arent like that before. Is it just me or are both just emotional.




 

I'm mad that Q oppa didnt put his position in Hyunsu shoes that time.




 

More like New oppa was being so stubborn that time.




 

Yah Q oppa started it

 



 

New oppa dont really have to add the fuel to it.




 

Oh come on you two. You both are helping me with the other stuff. Hyunsu ah the beans are on their way. It's with Jacob. You just have to grind it and prepare for lunch time. I'm guessing there will be so many custormers for today.




 

Well someone just had to release new bread menu this week




 

It's just bread, what's so fancy about it.




 

You both are comming with me. Call us if you need anything okay




 

Sure thing oppa.









 

Younghoon dragged both twins in the kitchen and you to prepare some ice coffee before you went to sit down on the chair behind the counter. Aemin keeps her habit to place a chair behind the counter as she really hates standing for so long. Couple of minutes went by and you saw Jacob and Kevin were skipping their way into the shop. You smile weakly and wave at them.











 

Hello to you sunshine.




 

Hey guys. You guys seem to be happy today.




 

I guess it shows huh. Here is the coffee bean.




 

Thanks oppa so whats up




 

Well we are since Hayun is bringing us for lunch next week.




 

Ahh Hayun... wait. The lst time I heard from her is that she is busy with projects.




 

Well her project is the same as ours. We end it early because of her fast pace. I dont know what Maysflies give her that skill but it is amazing.




 

Well Min Hayun is something else. I heard that she has this hawt boyfriend. They are really meant to be.




 

Did my brother told you stories about it




 

He always is but nothing much. So what's new on the menu.




 

The bread that is on the wall. Its not just normal bread but its Milk bread that has a hint of garlic and it taste good as a toast and yu eat it with syrup. Also the topping can be cheesy bacon or just fruits and ice cream




 

Sweet savoury. Thats nice.




 

It sure sounds promising.




 

Oppa its only limited you know. Once finish its sold out for the day.




 

Cant deny this cafe is popular.




 

If not because of Younghoon hyung. Im sure this place could be outsold.




 

Are you done talking behind my back guys.




 

I am how about you.




 

Kinda. So Hyunju. Arent you gonna be at Hyunjae hyung place later on.




 

I cant i have private class later.




 

Thats sad. I thought we could have fun together.




 

I cant guys im sorry. I already told Juyeon oppa about it.




 

Thats sad. Cant you just skip for the day.




 

Guys she said she cant. Now take this drinks and go up before you guys are late for work. I heard that if Hayun didnt see ypu both there. She would grab others to do projects with her.




 

Damn it. See you soon Hayun.




 

This hyung really loves to make people nerves go crazy




 

Oppa of im free i will tell you okay. Just give this lunch box to Juyeon oppa. He went out without having any breakfast today.




 

What a kind step sister. See ya









 

They left and you look at Younghoon with a stern stare. Just then you saw the twins were full of flour and sesames all around them. Younghoon sighs and pushes you towards them as he can't bear with them anymore.







 

You guys seem to need to go have a wash up.




 

Yah we told him we arent good at this.




 

He is the one that didnt listen to us




 

Siblings. Come on im gonna help you both and today you both will be on the fields okay.




 

Ah waitress is the last thing i would do




 

Same sister. Same reason ever.....