N.12

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 




















 

 







 

You propose to her. Wow you didnt even prepare anything.




 

Guys we can still celebrate it on the last night.




 

Well I doubt that.




 

Guys what's up last night. Like why is there noise all over.




 

Oh. Well the girls became zombies yesterday and they chased Younghoon, Chanhee and Eric last night. It was their sleepless night and they didn't want us boys to be clingy on them so I told Hyunju to bite someone.




 

Tell me if it is still ongoing.




 

Hyung. If you heard screams it would probably still be on going.




 

Give it a few seconds and they will escape from the girls.




 

I'm guessing Hyunjae hyung is affected too.




 

What do you mean Hyunjae is affected




 

See for yourself hyung.




 

YAH YAH YAH. SOMEONE GET HYUNJU AWAY FROM ME PLEASE. SHE IS SERIOUSY CRAZY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY SHE BITE MY ARMS 4 IN THE MORNING. I HAVE TO RUN AROUND BUT SHE IS EVERYWHERE. PLEASE SOMEONE.




 

YAH DEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE. THEY ARE FREAKING EVERYWHERE. TAKE THEM AWAY SOMEONE.




 

You guys escape. Wow.




 

You let Hyunju go in that house to set them as a target.




 

Hyung. She is the owner of this villa. She is practically everywhere if you didnt realize.




 

YAH PLEASE CHANGMIN GET YOUR GURL TO HAVE SOME HOLY WATER AND SLEEP. SHE IS CRAZY YOU KNOW THAT.




 

I know. My baby is right behind you and if i were you i wont say she is crazy.




 

Yah aish. Just get some sleep. Stop biting me.




 

Who says I'm biting you. I'm hungry and I want to eat before I can sleep.




 

Where is Chanhee and Eric.




 

HYUNG GET YOUR SISTER OUT OF HERE PLEASE. THIS IS INSANE. WE ARE STILL INNOCENT.




 

SHE IS FREAKING CRAZY. SUNWOO GET HER PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. YAH YAH YAH GET OFF OF ME GET OFF OF ME.




 

Looks like they are having fun.




 

Comming from that house itself. Babe did you let the beast out of her.




 

Well Chanhee and Eric pissed her out. So i let her get them.




 

YAH THIS IS GOING TO BRUISED.




 

Who ask you to be in there you fool.




 

Yah still. Why would you do this to us.




 

Oppa its zombie night. You should have known that Aemin and i are one hybrid.




 

More like dogs and wolves.




 

Hey. It doesnt look that bad.




 

You are one crazy girl. How can you.... wow my sister is the worst.




 

I had enough of them chasing us for the whole night. I had enough of Aemin looking like a devil. Hyung they are insane and i cant stand this anymore.




 

Aye oppa this is a sign that you should not mess with me when it comes to facts. Last night was just a lesson




 

Yeah right. We didnt even do anything wrong and all we get is you monsters biting us like one prey. Ouch that hurts.




 

How can you bite them till theres blood. Did you sharpen your teeth.




 

Well im hungry. Who cooked this time.




 

Eric and Sangyeon suppose to cook but Eric look busy so i help him out.




 

Theres rice and soup. Eat up. We are heading somewhere later.




 

Babe are you pleased for now.




 

I am pleased so much. Thanks babe.




 

Anything for you. Here eat this. I took out most of the squid away.




 

Thanks bubs. Aemin ah come on lets eat. Let Jacob oppa aid them.




 

Why do i have to clean your mess Hyunju.




 

Because you are our doctor. Much love. Thanks.




 

Yah i make crunchy spam for you.




 

Woah Haknyeon oppa. This is the best.




 

I agreed with that. So Hyunju.




 

No. Not a single call yesterday and mom just had to nag. She has a point though but nothing beats my lovely Ji Changmin proposing me yesterday. Thank you love.




 

I love you to babe. Now is my present enough or you want to do it again tonight.




 

Nah. Give them a break. Perhaps they want me to aid them thats up to them.




 

You're never gonna be near me. Dont you ever dare to come near me.




 

Not even tonight please. I'm not gonna have a tattoo of your teeth marks on my hands.




 

Yah at least you got it on your hand. I got it on my arms and legs. Not to mention she even bite my hair




 

Hyung. You are her bestfriends. You got it as you insist on getting her out.




 

I know that and i regret that




 

Hyunju ah. Will you still continue to work at the cafe.




 

I have no idea on that Jacob oppa.




 

Then what are you planning on.




 

Yah you are leaving me and Aemin alone in the cafe.




 

Do i. Have i ever leave both of you. Is it just me that why is the boyz good at cooking. Can you guys cook for me again




 

We are having campfire tonight.




 

Tonight. Wait. Its our last night tonight. Already.




 

Man im gonna be missing this.




 

Well Hyunju you are going to follow us to the supermarket. Im sure Aemin can take care of this villa for you.




 

When you mean we who do you really meant.




 

We is me, Hyunjae hyung, Younghoon hyung, Sangyeon hyung and Sunwoo.




 

You are leaving us with Aemin. Hyung please i need to be free here.




 

Dont worry about Aemin. Jacob is here to make sure things be in good shape.




 

Oh god another day in hell i supposed




 

Chanhee. Run.




 

What. Why do i ha- YAH YAH YAH GET AWAY FROM ME.




 

That is my belove baby now lets head to the supermarket.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Dad, you need to understand me. I'm trying my best to let her know. But things just get worse.




 

Things won't get worse if you didnt hook up wth that girl who belonged to Eric. Juyeon I am super disappointed in you




 

Dad can you just please. Just for once understand my problems. I know what I did is super wrong. I take that. But please. Help me by telling her how sorry I am to her.




 

Juyeon, this is not my possession or position to do that. Right now she has her own villa and that's the only place that calms her down.




 

Dad. I'm desperate. My friends are hating me for this and I know that only you can make Hyunju listen to you.




 

Hyunju is veey fragile right now, Juyeon. Why can't you just give her time alone.




 

Please dad. I'm begging you to let Hyunju talk to me. I will clarify things with her. After that I swear I will take in all punishments that you gave me. So please dad. I dont wanna lose my sister like how you did before.




 

Juyeon. My son....




 

Dad. I love my sister but i dont want to lose a sister. She is everything to me. Please.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Sunwoo, we are not getting drunk today. The last time you drank you freaking cling on Jacob oppa for the whole night and he has to sleep with you.




 

You are jeaous that I can get to sleep with Jacob and not you.




 

It's not me. It's your girl who has been dragging me and Eric to sleep on one bed. One bed mister get that in mind.




 

So you are mad that you can't get laid to your boy. Or is it just me that you can't get some peace sleep.




 

Eric just doesnt sleep Sunwoo. He is a freaking clown.




 

Okay fine. I am sorry. So just soju.




 

Just for the old ones. We makne lines are going to have a mocktail. That's more fun.




 

Why does your villa not sponsoring any drinks.




 

Mocktails are sponsored. What they are getting is much more wasted. My villa is very specific on things. It's just that we are up to standards.




 

That's new. Where are the hyungs.




 

I have no idea. I thought this would be fast game shopping.




 

Fast game or not they are freaking arguing about snacks.




 

They at choosing one arent they.





 

Those three always argue on which snacks are better. Eventually they will listen to Younghoon oppa.




 

I could agree more. Now I have the meats and veggies. Did you get the beverages




 

She insists on not getting any beer or soju for the campfire tonight.




 

Really. If we didnt get it we can get the mocktails that im dying to try one.




 

Of course you can. All you need is to ask.




 

This is why i really want you to be my little sister. Always want one but i just cant.




 

Oppa. No matter what. I can be your sister. Im everyone sister to be exact. Not him. He is a freaking mouth fighter.




 

Moment where I want to hate you but i can agree with you. You are good.




 

Whatever you say Sun-.... Why is he calling me.




 

Arent you gonna pick up that call Hyunju.




 

Oh... i dont plan to but i guess its important.




 

Go on pick up that call. We can wait for you till its over.




 

Till that fight is over. Now go on. We need time to stop them




 

Sure thing.





 

The boys pat your shoulder and let you pick up the phone






 

~ yes dad.

 

~ honey. How is your vaction there

 

~ its fine. Whats up. You rarely called me

 

~ Hyunju ah. You need to settle your problems with Juyeon. Like an adults.

 

~ dad we talked about this

 

~ i know. But he is still your brother till the end. Even if you arent blood related. You have to know that he needs you. As a sister to him. Without you, he wont be who he is. You know that right

 

~ yeah... i know that...

 

~ so my dear... will you talk to him. Just him alone. I will send him there. You and Eric. Have a talk. If it doesnt goes well. Mom will have to appear out of knowhere. You wont want that right.

 

~ fine. Ask him to come tonight. He better tell me everything and not bring that here or i will sue her badly.

 

~ i got your words. Take care honey. Dont forget to let your fiance meet me. I hve a lot of things to talk to him.

 

~ im hanging up. Bye. Love you.









 

You hang up and sigh as you need to face your own step brother. But as you were to dial Eric number. Younghoon came to you with two bags of marshmellow with him. You chuckled and put your phone in your pockets while looking at him with a smile.







 

Hyunju ah. Which is nicer. Right or left.




 

Oppa we could buy both and try it.




 

Really we can buy both. Yah Kevin we can buy both of this.




 

You boyz are cute you know that.




 

Oh please. They are just fancy over snacks. So shall we go get the rest head back. Im sure Aemin kills all of them before we even be there.




 

Well then lets get back to shopping.