N.08

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 



















 

 





 

《A MONTH LATER》










 

Oh please you really need to drop that old brother rules man.




 

Please you gotta make the proof that you are worthy to be my brother in law.




 

What's with them lately.




 

Well, Younghoon hyung knows about the stuff. Things went a little crazy and they are fighting on who is older.




 

Isnt Sunwoo is older by months.




 

He is but Eric cant accept it as he face it as they are the same age.




 

Well how is Younghoon oppa doing.




 

He finally accept that his twins siblings are finally dating someone and his mom wont ask him more on how the twins are.




 

Isnt that great.




 

Yeah. Well sometimes craziness are just a scene. The next thing we see is a total different thing.




 

I could agree with you Kevin.




 

Guys meeting in the conference room now.




 

There we go again. Another news about us not working with Maysflies.




 

Man, I miss working with that Seungkwan guy. He is really good in every details of getting VIP clients anticipates the interest




 

Well thats good isnt it.




 

It is.... omo Q ssi. You look different.




 

Yeah. I tried to look my best today.




 

He is going to have a dinner date with my step sister later. That explains why he is dressed up.




 

Yah. Its just a formal steak night. Hyunju has been craving for it. Oh yeah Kevin and Jacob hyung. Hyunju asked if both of you are going to hang out with her. Hyunjae hyung is tagging along.




 

She is finally finding us boys. Wow, I'm impressed.




 

Yah she just want a best friend to hang out with.





 

Okay so why are we here fo.... What is this girl doing here.




 

What is wrong with me being here Hayun ssi.




 

Well Hana ssi. Its been months and how the heck did you even get your way out. Did something really happened.




 

Hayun that is not what we want to discuss about.




 

Oh really. Well then might as well let her do most of admin stuff if she is our alliance.





 

Sit down guys.




 

Why is Hayun acting like that.




 

Yah Hana you be looking fine.




 

Oh you. I still hate you for what you did on vernon so dont messed up




 

Sorry man that wasnt an intention. Some dudes are just the way they are.




 

Whatever you say Kevin. Now shall we start.




 

Yeah. These boys needs some new news that could possibly help them in a long process.




 

Alright then. I shall start the whole thing you guys better listen because im going through this once. Oh and New and Q be prepred to work late in the next couple of weeks. Now lets start.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

So wait. Both of your confessions are in your room.




 

And both of you are now in a one month old relationship.




 

And you guys are finally official by just confessing everything to Hyunjae which makes Changmin know and you guys talk it out and now you are here taken.




 

Yes. Yes and Yes so now can you siblings please stop plastering me with all of the questions.




 

Oh my gawd my baby Hyunju is finally GROWN UP.




 

And we are the ones who make her a better one.




 

Wait so now Chanhee is your bestfriend that you reject and what about Kevin Jacob and Hyunjae.




 

All of them are her bestfriends oppa. Geez, can you pick up the pace here.




 

Well sorry that I am slow, it's just that the people i'm working with are all taken. I'm here being so lonely.




 

Loner man thats sad.




 

Yah i not that lonely okay.




 

Whatever you say oppa... Oh Hyunjae oppa.




 

Aigoo. Sometimes i wonder why you guys arent opening the cafe but you all are inside.




 

The cafe is under renovation because of the vents and some plugs are spoiled. So we are just here packing away the unused food and drinks.




 

For how many days can i ask.





 

About a week or so. Might be up for some renovations.




 

Wait does the owner of this building agrees to this.




 

Oppa. That has been settled a week ago. So what's with your presence here.




 

Oh. Juyeon told me that you need to be somewhere before you head home. He said you are going somewhere later at night.




 

Ahh. I have to get the orders that I made near the supermarket. It's for the house. Also i have a dinner date with Changmin oppa later.




 

Cool. Wait. He moved into your house right.




 

Yeah. Juyeon oppa didnt want me to keep going back and forth with him. So he moved in two weeks ago.




 

Must be fun. This bread guy didnt even let our boys be in the house.




 

Yah they have their own hows so ask them to bring you guys there. I dont want my house to be a circus or play house.




 

Wow, it came from the brother himself.




 

Well I could agree with that. Like he has a point ladies.




 

Hyunju really. On his side.




 

Juyeon told me that everytime. I cant get over that.




 

Urgh whatever. Just go and pack your stuff. You need to go anyways.




 

Omo. Oppa what's with them.




 

Their boys will not be wth them today. Just go. I wll settled them down.




 

Okay...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Won't this be a risk. Like demoving all clients that was from alliance on Maysflies and reporting stuff that might look bad on Maysflies.




 

Well most likely it is but the boards says as long as we cut all ties related to Maysflies. You guys wont have to work for long hours.




 

Really. Hyung, did your uncle agree with this.




 

So far he agreed to Director of Boards members' decisions. He has yet to know about the other company decision.




 

And we are the ones that needs to know about this.




 

You guys are working for Z8 company. You guys are the main team lead for each and every department. Of course you guys need to know this before anyone would.




 

So... why me and Chanhee have to work late...




 

Because of your alliance with SVT cooperation. Also high chance with SKZ INDUSTRIES.




 

really.... wow....




 

Yeah. Well my job is done and everone is clear on why and what they are supposed to do.




 

I guess its is clear enough for all of us.



 

Okay then. Hayun meet me at the carpark. Leeknow have been bugging me to make you back home early for i dont know what reason. Q and New. We will have another meeting soon. Sangyeon ssi will be informing you on that. The rest good luck. Oh and Q ssi... Hyunju is really a keeper. So dont try to break those hearts. So bye.






 

 

 

Hana left the room making all the boys gazed towards Hayun. Her eyes went wide and tried to hide behind Juyeon. Yet she was pulled to make the boys questioning her.








 

How... like really how.




 

What thing how.




 

Like how you and Kevin knows her.




 

I know her because I have worked with her before. But for this lady i dont know whats her relations with Hana.




 

You guys really. She even talk about her boyfriend.




 

Yah. Tell us before Q starts biting people.




 

Wow. I didnt know that he bites people.




 

Hayun just tell them. They wont shut until they got it.




 

Heol... okay okay. Hana is my sister. She is the one that members from the Boards ask her to be here. And i didnt know how she knew about Hyunju and Kevin oppa. So dont try to plaster me. Im innocent.




 

There guys. So Hana have been working with Kevin and we got alliance from her new company. Which is why the next project will be with New and Q. So any more question.




 

Hyung are we done for today.




 

It seems like it. Plus ypu guys didnt even go for lunch today. So all of you are good to go.




 

Thanks hyung.




 

Why is he rushing himself.




 

He wants to make up with Aemin dinner. He forget to buy her that yesterday. So Changmin hyung. How are you gonna react after what Hayun sister told you.




 

How did she know about me and Hyunju




 

Bro. Literally i said i dont know. Even her appearence today is still shocking to me. If you really want to know how Hana unnie knows about Hyunju. Ask her. I got to go. She will nag to meif i didnt get to the car now.




 

I thought you brought your car today.




 

I did but do me a favour. Clear up the snacks on my desk. Its from my friend. And im here feel bad for everyone. So be my guest to clear the small pantry i had. See you guys later. Bye.




 

And there she goes running away from Changmin before he could ask more question.



 

Let her be. Come on lets pack up. I will treat us dinner.




 

That i cant run away from it. Oh have fun on your date Changmin ah.




 

Thanks...