N.03 [Part Ⅲ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 















 














 

Wow, we are finally here.




 

Thanks to our break days i can enjoy this as much as i would.




 

So what's the plan. Like what should we do.




 

We should really enjoy the rides.




 

Oh my we should get to the Gyro.




 

You want Eric to scream like a lady. Really Jiha.




 

Yah. At least he is brave enough to get on to it.




 

Well we could do that. Or we could take those scary rides.




 

Yeah I can agree with her. Like enjoying the thrill rides.




 

Im gonna end my day in that ferries wheel




 

Whatever love birds.




 

What are your plans hyung.




 

Yeah you have been all silent for the whole day.




 

Huh... oh... I would just follow where Hyunju brought me to. I'm fine with everything.




 

How about this: whoever screams more than three times. We shall head to the haunted house.




 

Wait. Only the losers. Yah that is unfair. We are gonna lose for sure.




 

Everyone will be in then. How does that sounds.




 

Is this a competition or something.




 

What if we scream less and you both have to go there.




 

Inclusive of you both paying for todays dinner.




 

Thats a deal.




 

Holy. She finally give in. Wow




 

Well what are we waiting for. Time is clicking i aint waste no time here.




 

I will choose the first ride.











 

You just smile and grab Q hands to start walking. Making the rest of them feel excited as they never thought you could be this calm and just give in to what they request. Since usually you always whine till they dont really get to enjoy the rides. But at the same time Q was really in mixed feelings as he never thought you could really be neutral with him. Yet his mind was thinking of something else.













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

So. You guys are saying that this mother looking guy is having a hard time to be just being friends with Juyeon's step sister.




 

This mother looking guy has his name Hayun.




 

Still all of you. You guys arent giving Hyunju space to just be herself.




 

What do you mean Hyunju being herself.




 

Oh my gawd. Seriously boys. Hyunju has been saying to me that you guys are making her feel the burden. Especially you, New oppa and Q oppa.




 

She told you that and not us.




 

Oh Kevin. You really need to dig up your bestfriend. You guys are much closer to her but I know more. Wow.




 

Its not that easy. Like you dont know how it feel when someone you like is rejecting you and throwing you away.




 

Oh sir, I believe you are talking to the wrong person.




 

You guys man up please. Would you rather care of that stupid feelings or your loyalty. Like you have that choice. Dont waste that choice. If you want to be neutral with her. Do it. Stop dragging it. Stop making her feel like that problem and your confession is bringing both of you down.




 

She is not drunk is she.




 

Nope. She dont really like to drink.




 

Not even soju or Baekju.




 

Yah she is drinking water because she has to drive. Her boyfriend is busy at Daejon for now.




 

Is that why she is with us instead




 

Wow.... Juyeon, can you not make her stare at us like that.




 

She will be like a kid when she saw food.




 

How do you even.... wait i take my words back




 

Wow this food is like.




 

The best. Thanks.




 

Still guys. Not to be mad at you guys. But New oppa. If you dont want to be a competitor to Q oppa. Do what Q oppa is doing.




 

And what is he doing basically.




 

Taking up courage and make Hyunju accept him regardless of anything.




 

Its not th-




 

Yah you never even try. How could you even know if its hard or not. Its just your mentality.




 

Wow someone finally says that. Thanks so much




 

Fine. I will try and talk to her.




 

Well thats the way. Now can you please pass me the condiments. This soup is pretty.




 

Hayun tone it down.




 

Fine. Just pass me that and i wont talk much.




 

As if.




 

Hyunjae dont even start.




 

Okay okay. Yah Younghoon. Just make sure your twins sister takes care of Hyunju.




 

They can do whatever they want. As long as it doesnt involve me im fine with it.




 

What kind of brother are you seriously.




 

Hayun is your sister fetching you.




 

Nah she is next door eating her favourite noodle with her soon to be fiance




 

Then when will you be next.




 

When my boyfriend is ready. Now lets talk about business. I have been wanting to tell you guys what Sangyeon oppa plan for us.




 

Talk it out missy.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

That was really. Just really....




 

Oh come on. You guys agree to it.




 

I'm amazed by how Changmin hyung didnt even scream.




 

Yah. He is like the weird ones. He is not scared of this type of things.




 

Oh stop it you guys. You both are the worst in there.




 

What... Babe you allowed her to say that.




 

Oh honey. Dont you realize it took you five seconds to run out and leave me alone. Hyunju and Changmin oppa had to be with us girls throughout.




 

Same goes for you Eric. Dont talk too much.




 

Guys come on. Seriously.




 

Well i'm heading to the ferris wheel.




 

I'm heading to the nearest food stall here. This girl needs her food. She will be cranky if she doesnt get one




 

Where you are heading to Hyunju.




 

Home. I got something tomorrow with Chanhee oppa and Hayun. Hayun texted me something an hour ago. Something must be up earlier and she wants to meet.




 

Really. Juyeon hyung will be there.




 

That's up to him not to me.




 

If thats so. See you next week.




 

Yeah next week dont forget about that.




 

Wait what happend next week.




 

Oh come on, stop asking me. Lets go. Bye guys.








 

The love birds left you and Q alone. You just smile and nudge Q hands signalling him to start walking. It does not take both of you that long to finally reach the alley towards your house apartment. All the way, both of you were silent. You can see that Q was so nervous after a day spent well with you. You at the same time was thinking that its better to make him knows that you are fine being with him. Before both of you reached the place. You stop walking and look at him, dusting off the small leaves thats on his head.












 

Oppa. Have you ever thought that you and Chanhee oppa could be the reason why i keep ignoring everything.




 

I have always think of that... every single day... Look Hyunju....




 

I hated the things that I never thought would happen in reality. To see you both doing this is like seperating the real bond that we always had.




 

Hyunju ah...




 

No oppa listen. Even if us being neutral. I know deep in you. You still have those unexplainable feelings for me.




 

Im sorry that i like you Hyunju. I know it happened so sudden and it make you uncomfortable. But Hyunju... its just.




 

Its just hard because you thought im rejecting you and im gonna leave you.




 

Yeah...




 

Oppa. If you were me would you just accept people without knowing what is your true feelings for that person.




 

No....




 

Now you know why i reject you and Chanhee oppa.




 

I understand. Im sorry....




 

Oppa. Look at me.








 

The whole conversation Q was looking down not even giving you eye contact. You sigh and hold his trembling hands. He look at you and you saw his eyes that were filling up with tears. You squeezed his hands lightly and smile weakly to him.













 

Oppa. No matter what i will still be the friend that will aways be there for you. I know that our friendship is something else. Better than how i saw us seperating. I just want you to know that. Its not wrong to confess but it feels bad because it breaks us up.




 

Im sorry.




 

Oppa. Regardless of what we are. I want us to be who we are in a better relationship. Be the guy that always be there for his friend. Can you do that for me.




 

I will try....




 

Now stop crying or i will cry too.




 

I will try....




 

Before i head home. I want to say this to you. Now i am rejecting you but future i may or may not reject you. That applies the same to Chanhee oppa. Okay....




 

Okay...




 

Come on. Lets enjoy dessert at my home. Juyeon told me to bring you back home to have some dessert and who knows he want you to stay over




 

You sure i can stay over again.




 

Im fine with that and im sure Kevin oppa and Jacob oppa is there too




 

Well lets go back home then