2. Magical College

Magic Shinhwa

It was first day at Hyesung's new school, Aira Academy. In the magic dimension, there are three types of schools. Schools for magicians, witches/warlocks, and fairies. Hyesung transfered there after finding out that he was a magician. He was nervous because his never used his powers until yesterday.

"Welcome to Aira Academy, Hyesung." (Mister Magia)

"Yes... Thank you." (Hyesung)

"Unlike the others, you will be training with me." (Mister Magia)

"Why?" (Hyesung)

"Because your powers are special. You hold the power of the dragon flame." (Mister Magia)

"Dragon flame? Like fire?" (Hyesung)

"Yes. And also unlike the others, you'll be free to go back home to Earth whenever you want." (Mister Magia)

"Really? Won't it be unfair for the others?" (Hyesung)

"They won't know. Now follow me." (Mister Magia)

 

Hyesung followed Mister Magia to the halls. There were many magician and teachers. He felt as his stomach will flip over on itself.

"Students and teachers. We have a new pupil. Please welcome Hyesung." (Mister Magia)

"He's new." "Where is he from?" "What's his speciality?" Hyesung could hear the chattering from the podium. 

"Now, now. Please be quiet. Since he's new, he will be studying his powers with me." (Mister Magia)

"He's going to train with the headmaster?" "No way." There was more chattering.

 

Hyesung followed Mister Magia to the dorms. There were many doors meaning there were many rooms meaning there are a lot of people. People as in strangers. They stop at the specific door.

Mister Magia knocked on the door. "Is anyone here?"

"Yes, headmaster Magia." 

"We have a new student and he will be staying with you five." (Mister Magia)

"Yes, headmaster."

"Headmaster?" (Hyesung)

"Yes. I forgot to mention. I'm the headmaster of the Academy." (Mister Magia)

"You're the what?" (Hyesung)

"Nevermind. Anyways, Hyesung, this is Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy." (Mister Magia)

"Nice to meet you, Hyesung." (Minwoo)

"Yeah..." (Hyesung)

"Well, have fun all of you. I'll see you tomorrow." (Mister Magia)

 

There was an awkward silence. Then Hyesung went to look for his room.

"So... Where's my room?" (Hyesung)

"Oh, it's over there. I'm Dongwan by the way." 

"I'm Minwoo."

"And I'm Junjin." 

"I'm Andy. How didn't you know that he was the headmaster?" 

"I only heard of him because he was an old friend of my parents." (Hyesung)

"Your parents and the headmaster are friends?" (Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin, Andy)

"Yeah... I also only found out about this yesterday. Okay, where's this Eric guy?" (Hyesung)

"He was just here. Maybe we went to his room." (Junjin)

"Eric. Meet our new roommate." (Minwoo)

"Hi. I'm Eric." 

"Nice to meet you." (Hyesung) There was a bit of awkwardness.

"So... What are your powers then?" (Dongwan)

"I'm being told that it's fire. What about you?" (Hyesung)

"Fire? That's rare. I'm a flower magician." (Minwoo)

"My power is water." (Dongwan)

"Mine is wind." (Junjin)

"And mine is lightning. Eric hyung. Aren't you going to tell him your powers too?" (Andy)

"Oh, yeah. Mine is Light." (Eric) There was a bit of hesitation in his voice.

"And together, we're Shinhwa." (Minwoo)

"Shinhwa? As is myth or legend?" (Hyesung)

"Yep. Eric came up with that name. Right, Eric?" (Dongwan)

"Oh, yeah." (Eric) There was definitely going on with him.

 

The next day, everyone was staring at Hyesung at the table with Shinhwa.

"Why is he with Shinhwa?" "He's not a prince." There was chattering at the other tables.

"Just asking, but are you princes?" (Hyesung)

"Yes. I guess we forgot to mention it yesterday." (Junjin)

"All five of us are princes in our own kingdoms." (Andy)

"Mine is the flower kingdom, Gaia." (Minwoo)

"Mine is the ocean kingdom, Trident." (Dongwan)

"Mine is the wind kingdom, Ventus." (Junjin)

"And mine is the storm kingdom, Tempest." (Andy)

"What about yours Eric?" (Hyesung)

"Oh, uh. Mine is the light kingdomm, Luminous." (Eric)

"Sounds nice. Can you take me there one day?" (Hyesung)

"Yeah... Sure..." (Eric)

"But why did Mister Magia made me stay with you?" (Hyesung)

"Maybe you're a prince too?" (Minwoo)

"Me? A prince? No way." Even though he knows that he's a prince of a lost kingdom.

"Also, you call the headmaster Mister Magia?" (Andy)

"Yeah, because he's an old friend of my parents." (Hyesung)

"Oh yeah. You said that yesterday." (Junjin)

There were too many secrets that Hyesung has to keep. 1, He's a prince from the lost kingdom of Pyros who lived on Earth for his entire life. 2, He has the power of the dragon flame. 3, No one should know about his actual abilities.

----------------------------