25. Human friends

Magic Shinhwa

The battles between the wizards were relativly easy but it's getting harder because only little kids believe in magicians and not the adults. All humans have to believe so the magicians can defeat the wizards. Things were quiet for the past few days. No troubles in sight. Everyone's doing normal things. Well, expect for Shinhwa. Andy's been building a new form of transportation and he was about to show it the others.

"So... what do you think?" (Andy)

"It great but what are they?" (Hyesung)

"They're hoverbikes. We can use them to go to places without flying." (Andy)

"That's neat." (Dongwan)

"I know. I tested them and they sound good." (Andy)

"Well, it's getting late. You mind if we use one to go home and school tomorrow?" (Heechul)

"I don't see why not." (Andy)

Andy's lucky to have friends like this. Actually, he doesn't have many friends. Only Shinhwa, Heechul and Hangeng are his friends and no one else. Even at school, he's usually alone when the others are busy. Eric feels like he should have some human friends like he did.

 

One day, Eric suggests this to Andy.

"Andy, how about you go and make some friends?" (Eric)

"What do you mean by that? I already have you, the rest of Shinhwa, Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung." (Andy)

"Andy, you only have us. You should make some more friends." (Eric)

"But..." (Andy)

"No buts. Besides, having more friends is fun." (Eric)

"Okay... I make friends. But won't I need to tell them that I'm a magician?" (Andy)

"Better not. Unless they can believe you." (Eric)

Andy nods and goes out of the shop to find some friends.

 

He looks for humans around his age. He categorized them into different groups, athletes, bad boys, eco friendly, etc. He knows he couldn't fit in with them. Just as he's about to turn around, he sees a group of 5 dancers.

"Maybe I can be friends with them." Andy goes towards them.

He watches them dance and is amazed.

"Hi."

"Oh... hi." (Andy)

"I'm Sungjoon, but you can call me Castle J."

"I'm Andy."

"This is Seungmin, aka Bic, Minjae, Huijun, and Junhyuk, aka Win." (Castle J)

"Nice to meet you." (Andy)

"I've never seen you around here. Are you new here?" (Huijun)

"Yeah... I come from... out of town." (Andy)

"Well, what did you think of our performance?" (Win)

"It was great. I could never do something like that." (Andy) Actually he can, as he's a member of an idol group.

"Thanks." (Bic)

"Just one thing. Why perform here? Can't you go to a small stage or something?" (Andy)

"We can't. They never let us." (Castle J)

"They say we're not good enough." (Minjae)

"I say you're good enough. How about I help you?" (Andy)

"How?"

"I'm part of an idol group and we might be able to help you." (Andy)

"Really?"

"Yeah. Follow me. I can show you to them." (Andy)

"Yay. Thanks Andy." (Castle J)

 

Andy showed them to Comet shop and they see the rest of Shinhwa. 

"So, Andy. You made some friends." (Eric)

"Yeah. Everyone, meet... umm..." (Andy)

"We're MCND!" 

"And we are Shinhwa!" 

"Wait. Andy. You're part of Shinhwa?" (Minjae)

"Yeah. I had to tell you here. Otherwise there will be a riot." (Andy)

"Oh." (MCND)

They teach them about how to dance and sing with their knowlege. They did and the MCND members were able to follow. Andy was happy for them. 

 

The next day, Heechul arrived at Comet shop.

"How'd everything go yesterday?" (Heechul)

"Everythings great. Andy made new friends." (Minwoo)

"Really? I'm glad. Hannie, time to go." (Heechul)

"Comming." (Hangeng) They leave the shop. Then they see that Heechul dropped his book.

"Wait, Heechul. Your book." (Dongwan) But they were already too far away.

"I can catch them with my hoverbike." (Andy)

"Okay, Andy. Just be careful. Traffic around here can be dangerous." (Hyesung)

"Okay, hyung." (Andy)

Andy got to Seoul Arts University and see Heechul and Hangeng. He folds the hoverbike and runs to them.

"Heechul hyung, your book." (Andy)

"Oh, thanks Andy. How'd you..." (Heechul)

"This." Andy shows the folded hoverbike.

"Cool." (Hangeng)

"Yeah. Well, see you later." (Andy)

"Later." (Heechul, Hangeng)

Andy wonders if MCND attends the school. If they do, that means they could see each other more often.

 

Later, Andy comes back to the school to see if his thoughts are right. As he was about to leave, he sees Castle J.

"Hey Andy. What are you doing here?" (Castle J)

"I'm just seeing the city. You attend here?" (Andy)

"Yeah. The others too but I stayed because of class cleaning." (Castle J)

"I can take you to your spot at the park." (Andy)

"On that?" He points at the hoverbike.

"Yes." Andy gives him a helmet. "Hold on, this goes pretty fast."

Andy started the engine and the zoomed around the city. But since the traffic on the ground is so bad, he decided to take it to the sky.

"Whoa. We're flying?" (Castle J)

" Cool, right?" (Andy)

"Yeah. Really cool." (Castle J)

Meanwhile at the park...

"He should be here by now." (Huijun)

"INCOMING!" (Andy)

Andy stops the hoverbike and Castle J gives back the helmet.

"Thanks Andy." (Castle J)

"No problems, J." (Andy) He then leaves.

"What was that?" (Minjae)

"He says it's a hoverbike." (Castle J)

They wondered where Andy could have gotten that thing. It looked too good to be real. They practiced and kept Andy and Shinhwa's advices in mind. They were in sync with each other and also managed to sing. They couldn't wait to show Shinhwa their progress. They're lucky to have a friend like Andy.


I added MCND in the story. In case you're wondering about their ages in the story, Castle J and Bic are the same age as Andy (16) and Minjae, Huijun and Win are 15.