10. Brotherly conversation

Magic Shinhwa

"Hyesung. Hyesung. Can you hear me?"

"Chilhyun? Is that you?"

"Yes. Please protect your powers. Save Pyros."

"But how do I do it? Where is Pyros?"

"You'll find out. Let's meet at the castle."

 

"Chilhyun!" Hyesung woke up from a dream. "Another one?"

"Hyesung. Again?" (Minwoo)

"I couldn't help it. Chilhyun was calling me again." (Hyeusng)

"And what did he say?" (Junjin)

"He said to potect my powers and save Pyros. He told me to meet at the castle. Where is Pyros?" (Hyesung)

"Maybe we can use the magic simulator. We can use it to virtually visit Pyros." (Andy)

"Yeah, let's ask professor Liah in the morning." (Dongwan)

 

And so they did. They asked the headmaster and professor Liah and she agreed. She let them use the magic simulator and they get ready to go to Pyros. They had to wear thick jackets and boots because it was snowy there.

"Okay, boys. Are you ready?" (Prof. Liah)

"Yes, professor." (Shinhwa)

"Then activate the magic simulator." (Mister Magia)

The simulator activated. They had got to Pyros. It was worse than what Hyesung imagined. Everything was covered in snow and ice. It looked like it has been snowing for almost 17 years. It has and the conditions of the land had gotten worse over time.

"So, where's the castle?" (Minwoo)

"According to the direction spell, it should be up north." (Eric)

And so they went up north. After hours of walking, they finally reached the castle. It was in ruins. They went inside to see what was going on.

"I don't think that's a good idea." (Hyesung)

"Well, we came here, so I guess we should explore." (Dongwan)

Hyesung doesn't like the sound of this. But they came for answers so he couldn't turn back now.

"Hyesung... Hyesung..." He thought he heard someone calling him.

"What's wrong Hyesung?" (Eric)

"Nothing. I must be hearing things." Or was he?

They keep exploring the castle. It was like visiting a ghost town. No one was in here. Or is there?

 

"Hyesung..." Something or someone is calling him again. Hyesung looks around to see what it was. Then, he reaches a place which looks like a throne room. There he sees several statues. They were statues of the royals, kinghts and nobles of Pyros. 

"Hyesung..." "Whose there?"

"Oh, Hyesung. My brother. We finally meet." 

"Are you Chilhyun?" (Hyesung)

"Yes, Hyesung. I wanted to meet you for so long." (Chilhyun)

"Why did you call me? Is this what you wanted me to see?" (Hyesung)

"Yes. I tried restoring the kingdom myself but it was no good. You have the power of the dragon and only you can restore the kingdom." (Chilhyun)

"But I'm not strong enough." (Hyesung)

"You are. You just have to believe in yourself." Chilhyun then disappears.

"Chilhyun? Where did you go?" (Hyesung)

"Hyesung, where are you?" (Eric) The others were looking for him.

"I'm in here." (Hyesung)

"Why did you come down here?" (Andy)

"I saw Chilhyun." (Hyesung)

"Your brother? What did he say?" (Minwoo)

"He said he tried to raise Pyros by himself but he couldn't do it and that I'm the only one who can do it." (Hyesung)

"Wow. That's a lot for a ghost." (Dongwan)

"He's not dead. He just lost his physical form." (Hyesung)

 

Then the simulation was over. The headmaster also saw the conditions of Pyros. It has become worse than the last time he been there.

"It's worse than I thought." (Mister Magia)

"Mister Magia, I much more do I have to train?" (Hyesung)

"Why is that, Hyesung?" (Mister Magia)

"I want to restore my kingdom. I want to see my family and friends." (Hyesung) He cried while saying that.

"I know. And I know that you are capable." (Mister Magia)

That made Hyesung wonder even more. How did Chilhyun and him got trapped in that burning building? What did Chilhyun say to his adoptive parents? And more over, what is the connection between Mister Magia and his birth parents?

"Mister Magia, there's one more thing. How do you know my birth parents?" (Hyesung)

"Me, Lucia, Night Tower's headmistress, and Remi, Reina Academy's headmistress, were in the same group called the Company of Light. We fought along side with your parents." (Mister Magia)

"Then, how did they die?" (Hyesung)

"They're not dead. Or at least that's what we think. Your parents were last seen with an evil sorceress known as Valkyrie. We haven't seen them since." (Mister Magia)

"So, who is Valkyrie? What happened to her?" (Hyesung)

"She's an evil being born from the evil flames. She was sent to the prison dimension and has been trapped there ever since." (Mister Magia)

"The prison dimension." (Dongwan)

"What is it, Dongwan?" (Eric)

"The portal to the prison dimension is at the coast of my castle." (Dongwan)

"WHAT!" The rest of them all shout in unison.

"It's okay. The portal is miles away from the castle." (Dongwan)

"Well that's good." (Minwoo)

"And that's great news to us."

"Who said that?!" (Andy)

They looked up to see the Darkness Trio. They had broken the roof of the main hall.

"What do you want?" (Junjin)

"At first we wanted the power of the dragon flame." (Icarus)

"What?" (Hyesung)

"But now we changed our mind. We're going to the prison dimension to free Valkyrie." (Eve)

"No, you can't!" Mister Magia tries to shoot them down.

"Oh but we can. Brother, sister. We're going to Trident." (Flint)

"Yes, brother." (Icarus, Eve)

"They're crazy." (Minwoo)

"Well, I guess our next mission is clear. Stop them from freeing Valkyrie." (Eric)

--------------------------------