33. Catching up

Magic Shinhwa

Shinhwa managed to gain access to the Ocean of Mystery and have obtained the Aquarian level. Now they have to find the rest of the flames to restore Pyros, a way to defeat Cetus and united the kingdoms in case of sudden attacks.

 

Shinhwa were called to Cosmic Entertainment for a new song. They received the demo and started practicing. But Dongwang and Andy seem to have something on their minds.

"Andy? Is something wrong?" (Junjin)

"Huh? Oh... It's nothing." (Andy)

"Dongwan? You okay?" (Minwoo)

"Yeah... It's just..." (Dongwan)

"Cetus?" (Minwoo)

"I'm just worried. Unlike Aalton, he mastered evil magic. But even back when we were kids, Cetus was always jealous of Aalton. Sometimes ending in murderous thought." (Dongwan)

"Yikes..." (Minwoo, Junjin, Andy)

"By the way, where's Eric and Hyesung?" (Dongwan)

"Out on the rooftop. Hyesung hyung seems to be worrying about Chilhyun hyung again." (Junjin)

Then Andy heads to the door.

"Andy? Where are you going?" (Minwoo)

"The vending machine. I need some time to think." (Andy)

 

He got to the vending machine and pulled out his favorite drink. As he was drinking, he thought about his first Earth friends. It's been a while since the last time he saw them, so he was wondering what they're doing now.

"Hey, Andy hyung."

"Hmm? Oh... It's you two. Mark and Jaehyun, right? We met at a company party?" (Andy)

"Yes. We're glad that you remember us." (Jaehyun)

"Wouldn't it be bad if I didn't remember my hoobaes' names? I heard you're debuting soon." (Andy)

"Yes and we wanted to tell you. We're also debuting with a new group who just joined the company." (Mark)

"Just joined?" (Andy)

"They're... What's their name again?" (Mark)

"I think it was like... MC something?" (Jaehyun)

As soon as they said the first 2 letters, Andy knew who they were talking about. "MCND?!"

"Yeah. Why are you surprised?" (Jaehyun)

"Well..."

"Andy?"

When Andy turned around to see who called him, it was MCND.

"GUYS!" (Andy)

"ANDY!" (MCND)

The 5 boys ran to Andy and hugged him so hard that they hit the floor.

"It's been months. Where have you been?" (Castle J)

"We looked all over but couldn't find you." (Win)

"Sorry. We were called back to our school for an assignment." (Andy)

"Well, it's good to see you again." (Minjae)

"Yeah..." (Andy)

"Andy, what..." (Eric)

"Eric hyung? Hyesung hyung?" (Andy)

"We see you've reunited." (Hyesung)

"Nice to see you again." (Bic)

"You too. Heard you signed with our company." (Eric)

"We did. Thanks to you and Andy's advice, we were able to pass the auditions. And we're debuting soon." (Huijun)

"Hey! Don't forget about us." (Mark)

"Don't worry, Mark. We were already informed about NCT." (Hyesung)

"Then we'll see you around?" (Jaehyun)

"Yeah. See you." (Eric)

"And good luck." (Hyesung)

"Thank you sunbaenim!" (Mark, Jaehyun)

The 2 members of NCT left MCND and the 3 Shinhwa members. Andy is still in shock that his first human friends are in the same company as him.

"So..." (Andy)

"How about we go to the beach? My dad just renewed the refreshment bar." (Castle J)

"Yeah, sure... Why not." (Andy)

"You go ahead. We'll be at the shop." (Hyesung)

"Okay. See you later." (Andy)

 

The 6 boys went to the beach and sat down at a table in the refreshment bar while Castle J went to order.

"Wow... Such a clean ocean." (Andy)

"By the way, Andy. Where do you go to school?" (Win)

"It's... Out of town?" (Andy)

"We kinda figured that out. We're asking where you attend specifically." (Huijun)

"Oh... It's uh..." (Andy)

"Excuse me?" A young girl and a young boy came to them.

"Hmm? May we help you?" (Andy)

"Are you a magician?" (Girl)

"Ugh..." And he was going to talk to them slowly about this. "Yeah..."

"What..." (Bic)

"Andy?" (Minjae)

"Sorry. I wanted to talk about this in a... gentle pace." (Andy)

"Oh..." (Minjae)

"Watch this." Andy does magic on the girl's almost-wilted flowers and the boy's broken shoelaces.

"Wow. You made my flower feel better." (Girl)

"And you fixed my shoes." (Boy)

"Glad I could help." (Andy)

Then the two's parents came and said goodbye to Andy. Castle J just came back with the drinks and MCND were in shock. The "Did I really just see that?" and "That was so cool!" types of shock.

"So... yeah. I'm from the magic dimension." (Andy)

"Only you?" (Castle J)

"Acutally, all of Shinhwa are. But Hyesung hyung was sent here by his brother after his kingdom got destroyed. We're trying to restore it." (Andy)

"I heard that magic is back on Earth but I didn't knew it was you and Shinhwa who did it." (Bic)

"Yeah. We saved the Earth magician, reunited the queen with her husband and son and they're living as a happy family." (Andy)

"Wow. That's some accomplishment." (Win)

"But we also gained a new enemy." (Andy)

"A new enemy?" (Huijun)

"Yeah, he's..." Just as Andy was going to explain who the new enemy is, the ocean became darker in color and something started to emerge from the water.

"Welcome to Earth, our future king of the Ocean of Mystery." (Eve)

"So this is Earth's ocean. Looks beautiful. Too bad it won't last like that." (Cetus)

"I don't think so!" (Andy)

"You... Aren't you one of cousin Dongwan's friends?" (Cetus)

"Yeah and FYI, Dongwan hyung never considered you as family!" (Andy)

Andy gestured to MCND to take shelter and they did.

"Try and beat this. Wild beast of the Earth's deepest oceans, I summon you!" (Cetus)

Using his scepter, Cetus summoned a giant ocean beast to attack the beach. Andy wasn't going to let that happen on his watch.

"Aquaria!" 

He transformed into his Aquarian magician form and battled the beast by himself until the others could get here.

 

Meanwhile...

"Shouldn't Andy be back by now?" (Junjin)

"Yeah... I wonder what's taking him." (Minwoo)

"Well.. even with the hoverbikes, the nearest beach is at least 30 mintues away." (Hyesung)

"AH!" (Dongwan)

"Wannie? What's wrong?" (Minwoo)

"Earth's ocean... It's in trouble..." (Dongwan)

"What?" (Hyesung)

"Cetus..." (Dongwan)

"Shinhwa, let's head out!" (Eric)

 

"Lighting Shock!" (Andy)

Andy is trying to get the beast away from the beach so he could attack it with full power. Then he could here crying from nearby. It's that girl and boy he just met.

"Where's mom and dad? My leg hurts." (Boy)

"Don't worry. I'm here..." (Girl)

"Noona..." (Boy)

As soon as Andy saw the he ran to get them to saftey. But the beast keeps him away from doing so. As it was about to attack the two siblings...

"Oh no!" (Andy)

Its tentale was hit by a very hard soccer ball. Andy looked to the direction where the ball came from, he saw MCND.

"You guys..." (Andy)

"We couldn't leave you hanging. So we came back." (Castle J)

"And good thing the refreshment bar had a ball shelf." (Win)

"Come on. Let's get you two to safety, then we'll find your parents." (Huijun)

The two siblings stopped crying and went to Minjae and Bic. Then the rest of Shinhwa showed up.

"You okay, Andy?" (Junjin)

"Yeah, I'm fine." (Andy)

"Good luck, Andy." (Castle J)

"Thanks guys." (Andy)

MCND evacuated the siblings and Junjin and Andy joined the others in battle.


I've been brainstorming ideas for this but couldn't find the right one. Then I remembered an idea of Earth having various magical creatures other than magicians like in the magic dimension. Sorry it took me so long to update this. I'll try and upload as frequently as I can now.