27. The wizards' plan

Magic Shinhwa

Each time the wizards come to attack the city, the magicians always defeat them. They knew that their powers come from the humans believing in them which makes them weaker. So the wizards come up with a plan.

"So, you know the plan?" (Alvah)

"Find humans who don't believe in magicians." (Ernesh)

"And use them to destroy our enemies." (Samael)

"How are we suppose to do that?" (Hreafn)

"The adults don't believe in them, so it will be easy." (Alvah)

 

Heechul and Hangeng were going to school when they meet up with their friends.

"Hey guys." (Heechul)

"Hey Heechul, Hangeng." (Leeteuk)

"Let's go." (Jay)

The go to class when they see the school newspaper. It said 'Two mysterious people protected the school. Who are they?'. Heechul and Hangeng knew that the two mysterious people they're talking about are themselves.

"Really, who are they?" (Yunho)

"I know. What could they be after?" (Jungmo)

After all the other students left, Heechul used his powers to get rid of the article in the newspaper so all that's left is a blank piece of paper. He knew that would attract the black wizards and find out where the last two Earth magician always go to.

"Nice move." (Hangeng)

"Thanks." (Heechul)

They get to class and during first period, the wizards came and attacked the school. They knew they had to battle them. Hangeng transformed and went out to fight the wizards while Heechul hid and started to chant the time alteration spell. After the spell was cast, everything went back before the wizards attacked.

"Hey Heechul, Hangeng." (Leeteuk)

"Let's go." (Jay)

They resumed their day but the wizards came back again. This time, they couldn't get out of class, so Hangeng used the power of the mouse to reanimate the old crash dummies in the outside closet to fight to wizards. They wizards had no idea that Hangeng was controlling them and thought that they had been enchanted in the forehand. 

 

The wizards' plan is not going so well. They can't find any people who don't believe in magicians. But when they came back to the school, Kanghan and his friends, Rinwoo and Changho, got their attention. They captured them and went to the rooftop of the school.

"Huh? Who are you?" (Kanghan)

"We are the answer to your problems. Tell us, who do you hate the most." (Alvah)

"Anyone who doesn't care about me and my ways." (Kanghan)

"Well, I think we can help you with that." Alvah laughed evilly.

They gave Kanghan and his friends powers rivaling of the magicians powers. The gang were ready to use their powers before Alvah stopped them.

"You should only use your powers against a certain target." (Alvah)

"Then I know just the ones." (Kanghan)

 

Meanwhile at Comet shop, Shinhwa was working when there was an loud noise coming from outside.

"What was that?!" (Dongwan)

"I think we're about to find out." (Minwoo)

They went out to see three dark magicians attacking the city.

"That means... the black wizards." (Hyesung)

"Enchantment!" They transform and fly to central park. The three dark magicians were causing mayhem across the park. People were running away and looking at them and shouting...

"Go away!" "We don't want you here!"

Eric figured out the wizards' plan. They turn three humans into dark magicians and trying to make the people lose their trust.

"Take this!" (Rinwoo)

That caused a fire to stir which made the people panicked even more.

"Fire, come to me!" Hyesung absords to fire into him.

"Wind arrow!" (Junjin)

"Protective Rain." (Dongwan)

A little kid looks at them. "Look, mommy. They're the good ones."

The mother looked closely. "Yes. They're on our side." Then she started to believe in them.

"Let's combine our powers to bring back the people's trust. Light of Courage!" (Eric)

"Flower of the Heart!" (Minwoo)

"Higher Mind!" (Andy)

Eric, Minwoo and Andy held hands and used their healing spells to gain back the people hearts.

"Look." "They're not attacking us." "Now we know who's good and who's bad."

"What..." (Kanghan)

"Kanghan. My powers are draining." (Changho)

"The trust of the people are watch gives us more power and you less." (Hyesung)

"Hyesung. I knew you were this kind of creep." (Kanghan)

"Well look at yourself now. You're that kind of creep too." (Hyesung)

"What?!" They started to fall.

 

Just then, Heechul and Hangeng came just in time.

"Slow down!" Heechul slowed down their falling.

"Huh? What happened?" (Kanghan)

"That's a long story but right now you're in trouble." (Hyesung)

And he was right. The police and the reporters came. 

"Today, there has been an attack in central park. But luckily, the magicians came to save the day. Looks like we can trust them. The police just arrested the boys who were responsible for this crime. Tomorrow, they will be facing charges."

"Well, that's over for Kanghan." (Hangeng)

"Yeah. Hopefully when he gets out, he learned his lesson." (Heechul)

"Now that he's gone, the school will be at peace." (Hyesung) And he was right.

 

The wizards watched on as the arrest was made.

"Well that was a failure." (Samael)

"Don't worry. I have another idea." (Alvah)

"What is it?" (Hreafn)

"You'll see." (Alvah)

 

The next day at school, the rumors of Kanghan's arrest made the school headlines.

"So it was true?" (Jungmo)

"Kanghan and his gang got arrested?" (Leeteuk)

"Yeah. It happened alright." (Heechul)

"How do you know?" (Jay)

"We were there during the attack." (Hangeng)

"Whoa. That must been scary." (Yunho)

"It was." (Heechul) 

Thankfully, the bullying in school was over. After the arrest, Kanghan and his friends were expelled from the university. Seoul Arts University is finally at peace.