18. Zombie Coronation

Magic Shinhwa

4 out of 6 of Shinhwa have earned their Enchanment forms. Only Hyesung and Andy are left. And with all that, they still had big problems to face. The biggest one of all is Valkyrie. She's currently a threat to the magic dimension and Night Tower has already been conquered. If she gets her hand on the other magic school, they will be in grave danger.

"So, now what? Valkyrie's marks have spread all over the magic dimension." (Minwoo)

"We'll just have to burn them all." (Eric)

"But only you and Hyeusng hyung can do that and the rest of us can't." (Andy)

"Yeah and how do you do fusion anyways?" (Junjin)

"It's quite complicated. First you need to have a core partner." (Hyesung)

"And then you need to be physically and mentally synced. (Eric)

"That's hard to do. And how do we know who's our core partner?" (Dongwan)

"That we don't know. But it has to do with your feelings for one another." (Hyesung)

(Feelings for one another?) That made Andy wonder. Does that what the fusion forms represent?

"I almost forgot. I have to go home." (Andy)

"Why? Do you have agendas?" (Dongwan)

"It's the coronation in a few days. I need to be there for my sister's crowning." (Andy)

"Okay. You sure we don't need to come with you?" (Junjin)

"Yeah, I think I'm good. I don't want anyone to know I have friends outside of my kingdom." (Andy)

That made the rest of Shinhwa wonder. Why doesn't Andy what to show his friends to his family?

 

Before joining Shinhwa, Andy was always alone. His only had his sister because his parents didn't really care about him. After enrolling into Aira Academy, Andy felt free and he could do things he wants. Meanwhile, his sister, Aria, goes to royalty school so she can be crown the next queen. She wanted to apply to the same school as Andy but their parents wouldn't allow it. She's the only one Andy keeps in touch with since he knows that their parents wouldn't care about what he's doing.

Andy goes to his castle and is greeted by Aria.

"Andy, you're back. How's it been?" (Aria)

"I've been great. You're looking great as ever." (Andy)

"Thanks. You do too." (Aria)

"So where's father and mother?" (Andy)

"They're in the ballroom." (Aria)

They go to the ballroom to see their parents. They're busy planning for the coronation.

"Father. Mother. Andy's back." (Aria)

"Yes, yes. Welcome back." (King Cyrus) That didn't sound welcoming.

Queen Mira turns around. "Welcome back, Andy." At least she's kinder.

Just as Andy was going to his room, Valkyrie and the Darkness Trio brusts through the celing.

"What do you want?" (King Cyrus)

"What I want is to rule to magic dimension and since Luminous and Ventus have been saved, I thought that this would be the right place to start." (Valkyrie)

 

She starts to attack everyone. As she got to the king, he ran away and used Andy as a shield. Andy didn't like where this was going. The Darkness Trio got to him and put the Valkyrien mark on him. Then, Andy started to turn into a zombie like creature. He tried to attack but when the king tried to cover using Aria, he stopped. He recognized his sister but not anything else. He fled leaving the ballroom a mess.

"Andy..." (Aria) Then she sees his phone. She knew she had to call his friends and dialled Junjin's number.

Junjin's phone rings. "Hello?" 

"Is this Junjin?" (Aria)

"Yes, and you are?" (Junjin)

"I'm Andy's sister, Aria. I need your help. Andy's has been turned into a monster." (Aria)

"WHAT!" (Shinhwa)

"We'll be on our way! I knew we should have gone with him." (Junjin)

 

They reach the castle of Tempest and could see the mess. They go to the ballroom to see what's up.

"You guys must be Shinhwa." (Aria)

"And you must be Aria." (Junjin)

"What happened?" (Eric)

"Andy was attacked by the Darkness Trio." (Aria)

"Did he save someone? If so, he would have gotten his Enchantment powers." (Minwoo)

"No. Father used Andy to cover himself from the attacks." (Aria)

"What kind of father would do that?" (Hyesung)

"My father. He never cared about Andy since he was born." (Aria)

"So, he's been neglecting Andy for his entire life?" (Junjin)

"Yes. I'm the only one in this castle who cared about him. The villagers don't even know about him." (Aria)

"Because of the neglect from your father." (Dongwan)

"I'm worried. What will happen to Andy?" (Aria)

"Don't worry. We will save him." (Junjin)

 

Easier said than done. He could be anywhere and that anywhere turned out to be the village. They hurry to the village to stop Andy and turn him back to normal. They didn't see Andy but they saw a zombie.

"Is that a zombie?" (Hyesung)

"It looks like Andy." (Junjin)

"That's because it is Andy." (Icarus)

"Icarus! What are you doing here?!" (Eric)

"I was the one who turned Andy into that monster. I didn't think it would work but it did." (Icarus)

"YOU! Turn him back this instant!" (Junjin)

"No way. It's fun seeing the "prince" destroying his own kingdom." (Icarus)

"Icarus. That's enough." (Valkyrie)

"Valkyrie." (Hyesung)

"But, Vallkyrie." (Icarus)

"That's enough of that. Although, looking at this, it could be interesting." (Valkyrie)

"TURN HIM BACK TO NORMAL!" (Junjin)

"That I can't do. I can't burn off my own mark. I only create them." (Valkyrie)

"What?!" (Shinhwa)

"Well then, who should I attack now?" (Valkyrie) Then she sees Aria.

"How about... YOU!" She tries to attack Aria but is shocked to see Andy in front of her.

"Andy!" (Junjin) He goes towards Andy and Aria.

"Andy, why?" (Aria)

"Because... I couldn't... Let her... Hurt you..." Andy tries to talk. Then, he loses consciousness.

"Andy, Andy, no. NO!" Then marks forms on Junjin and Andy's hands. They were the same marks as Eric and Hyesung when they fuse.

"You don't suppose?" (Dongwan)

"They're fusing." (Eric)

Junjin and Andy fused into one. The Valkyrien mark disappears which means Andy is free from the darkness.

"Andy. Junjin."

They defuse and look at each other. Andy looks different. That's because he earned his Enchantment powers.

"How?" (Minwoo)

"I think it's because he saved Aria." (Junjin)

"Yes, I think so. Thanks, Andy." (Aria)

"I would do anything for my sister and lover." (Andy)

"Lover?" (Junjin)

"Yes. I was afraid to admit it but I liked you since we met." (Andy)

"And I liked you too." (Junjin)

The coronation went smoothly. The now former king went to the dungeon for nelgecting his own son and using him to defend himself. Aria became the new queen and she promised to make the kingdom a better place. She started by introducing the people of Tempest to Andy for the first time in years. Andy was finally acknowledged by the people of his kingdom and with his sister, he feels he's finally free.

-------------------------------