14. Fusion Rescue

Magic Shinhwa

The figure uses Eric's prism to catch all the witches and warlocks and used Hyesung's fire powers to burn their marks. They were all free from control. He puts them down and later goes down to the ground. But just after his feet touched the ground, he fainted.

"Quick, to the infirmary." (Minwoo)

They go to the infirmary and still wondered who this is. And where are Eric and Hyesung?

 

"Eric, what do you want to do today?" "How about I give you a ride?"

"Hyesung-ah, happy birthday." "Thanks, Eric."

"Eric, do you have to leave?" "I have my duties as prince but we can see each other again."

"AH!" the 'person' woke up from a dream.

"Hey. You okay?" (Dongwan)

"I'm... Fine..." He stuggles to say anything.

"What's wrong?" (Andy)

"Too... Many... Memories..." 

"Memories?" (Junjin)

Then the 'person' got out of bed and was headed to somewhere. After quite of bit of walking, he reaches Shinhwa's apartment. There, he goes into Eric's room. He sees books on the subject of pyshical fusion. Something that has not been recorded at all in the magic archives.

"So... Eric has been... Researching this?"

Then his head aches again. More memories start to pull out.

"Eric. Here's a bow. I made it for you."  "Thanks. Here's a pendant. I made it just for you."

"Thanks. Promise me that we'll see each other again one day." "Yes, I promise."

Then he sees the bow that Hyesung gave Eric. After seeing that, he quickly goes to Hyesung room and look for the pendant that Eric gave him.

"Pendant... Pendant..." 

He finally finds the pendant. He looks at it and starts having flashbacks. 

"These are Hyesung's lost memories. Why are they coming back now?" 

Why were they coming back now? Not only that, why didn't Eric say anything about this until now?

"Hey! Start talking." (Minwoo)

"Talking." 

"First of all, who or what are you?" (Junjin)

"My name is Flare. I am Eric and Hyesung's fusion form." 

"Fusion? Like power fusion?" (Andy)

"No. Physical fusion." (Flare)

"Physical? That hasn't been in the archives. How did you know about this?" (Dongwan)

"That's what I'm going to tell the headmaster." (Flare)

 

They go to the headmasters office. Flare explains everything that has happened until now. That he's the fusion of Eric and Hyesung's powers and physical forms and why Eric has been researching this subject since he erolled into Aira Academy.

"So, you're Eric and Hyesung together?" (Mister Magia)

"Yes. Both mentally and physically." (Flare)

"This is remarkable. No one has studied this kind of magic before. Especially that young of an age." (Mister Magia)

"You're... not mad?" (Flare)

"No, I'm actually impressed." (Mister Magia)

"Well that's good. Except for one thing. The witches and warlocks are taking refuge here, but where is headmistress Lucia?" (Andy)

"She must be still in the dungeon." (Junjin)

"Then I'll get her out of there." (Flare)

"You can't. Valkyrie has taken over Night Tower." (Minwoo)

"She doesn't scare me. Don't worry." (Flare)

 

Flare gets ready to go to Night Tower. He flies to the Academy which is now been taken over. Since Valkyrie lost her army, this should be easy. Once he got there, he saw the Darkness Trio. Luckily, they didn't see him.

"Why did we lose them?" (Eve)

"I don't know." (Flint)

"Valkyrie's not going to be happy about this." (Icarus) And he was right.

"Why is my army gone?!" (Valkyrie)

"We don't know." (Icarus)

"Well, find them!" (Valkyrie)

He went to the dugeon to look for headmistress Lucia. Then, he managed to find her.

"Are you headmistress Lucia?" (Flare)

"And you are?" (Miss Lucia)

"I'm Flare. I'm from Aira Academy." Partically true.

"What are you doing here?" (Miss Lucia)

"I'm here to save you." He teleports into her cell. Then they teleport outside.

"Why did you save me?" (Miss Lucia)

"You're a friend of Mister Magia. I wanted to help you. So I heard you were part of the Company of Light?" (Flare)

"Yes. We thought we succeed in defeating Valkyrie but we didn't." (Miss Lucia)

"Well, we're doing to defeat her soon." (Flare)

 

They returned to Aira Academy safely. The students and teachers of Night Tower were happy to see their headmistress again.

"Well, glad you're safe Lucia." (Mister Magia)

"You too, Magia. Any word from Reina Academy?" (Miss Lucia)

"They have their barrier up, so that's good." (Mister Magia)

"I know. It's not safe when Valkyrie's around." (Miss Lucia)

"Don't worry. We'll defeat her." (Flare)

 

Flare stayed longer than he thought. He should have been separated into Eric and Hyesung by now. Maybe they have been so far apart that they don't want to seprate right now. 

"Come on now. Time to separate." (Flare)

He finally managed to separate into Eric and Hyesung. They were surprised at how long they've been together for the past few days.

"That was..." (Eric)

"Eric. I remember now." (Hyesung)

"You do? Do you remember me?" (Eric)

"Yes! I do! I remember everything!" (Hyesung) 

"That's great, Sungie. I've been waiting for this day." (Eric)

The others were overhearing what they were saying.

"Hyesung hyung got his memories back?" (Junjin)

"Yes but how?" (Minwoo)

Eric and Hyesung notice that they were being overheard.

"You know we can hear you, right?" (Eric)

"Yeah, you caught us." (Dongwan) They go inside Eric's room. 

"I didn't think you guys had this kind of relationship." (Andy)

"Neither did we. Until we found out when we were 10." (Hyesung)

Shinhwa talked and talked all night long until they couldn't. They have to be ready for the next time they have to battle Valkyrie.

----------------------------