9. Quality Time and Real Power

Magic Shinhwa

"Hyesung. Can we talk?" (Eric)

"Sure, Eric." (Hyesung)

Eric managed to get Hyesung's attention and went to talk with him. They went to their apartment to talk.

"Do you have a pendant?" Eric said with hesitation.

"What pendant? You mean this? It's just a little something a friend gave me." (Hyesung)

"Hyesung. I gave you that pendant." (Eric)

"Wait, what? Then, you are the kid that keeps popping up in my mind from time to time?" (Hyesung)

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you about it for so long. When I saw that you lost your memories of me, I was sad that you couldn't remember me." (Eric)

"When did you look through my memories?" (Hyesung)

"The day we came to Earth for our mission. I saw you faint and took you home." (Eric)

"That's why I woke up in my room when I remember being in the park." (Hyesung)

 

The Shinhwa members and the girls couldn't help but listening to their conversation.

"So they were old friends but Hyesung doesn't remember?" (Minwoo)

"Maybe we shouldn't overhear what they're saying." (Andy)

"Andy's right. Myabe we should head back to the main hall." (Taeyeon)

"But don't you want to know more about their relationship?" (Sunny)

"I don't think that's a good idea." (Dongwan)

 

While the others were outside, Eric and Hyesung continued to talk about their past.

"We met when we were 7 and I left Earth when we were 11." (Eric)

"So, what happened during that time?" (Hyesung)

"What happened was..." (Eric) Then there was a loud sound coming from outside.

It was the Darkness Trio and they brought a giant rat monster with them.

"Everyone, run!" "Hurry, hurry!"

"Please, go inside. It's not safe for you right now." (Minwoo)

"Yes, let's go girls." (Taeyeon)

"Let's do this." Eric and Hyesung jumps out from the window.

 

Shinhwa were the only ones outside to face the rat monster. 

"Well, well. What do you have here? 5 princes and a commoner." (Flint)

"This should be easy, brother. Let's just let the monster do everything." (Icarus)

"Yes. Then we have plenty of time to work on our plans to find the ultimate power." (Eve)

"Oh no you don't." (Eric) He shoots them from behind.

"Ah! Why you little..." (Flint)

"Grabbing vines!" (Minwoo) The vines grab them by the legs and arms. But Icarus managed to escape.

"Ah! That's better. Now for you." He headed towards Hyesung.

"Hyesung." "Hyung." The Shinhwa members shouted.

"No! Don't come close to me!" (Hyesung)

"Take this!" Icarus keeps shooting at him. Hyesung keeps dodging his attacks.

"Bubble trap!" Dongwan traps Icarus in a bubble.

"Why you..." (Icarus)

Eve escapes the vine. "I'll take care of him."

"No, don't come near me! I'm warning you!" (Hyesung)

"Yeah, right. Like you can command me." (Eve)

"That's it! Fire Sniper!" Hyesung snaps. He shoots a ball of fire towards Eve and the rat monster. The monster turns back into a rat.

"AH!" Eve shouts

"EVE!" (Flint, Icarus) They each escape their traps.

"Are you okay?" (Flint)

"Yes. I'm fine." (Eve)

"I'm not done with you." Then a dragon comes out of him.

"What?" (Icarus)

"Fire dragon! Get rid of them!" Hyesung shouts. The dragon rages towards the Darkness Trio.

"Ah! We'll have our revenge!" (Flint)

 

Hyesung manages to clam down. The others couldn't believe what they have just seen.

"Was that what I think is was?" (Junjin)

"The dragon of Pyros. Only one is able to control it." (Andy)

And it was that. Only Hyesung is able to control the dragon flame. The power was thought to be lost since Pyros was destroyed. But it has been found again. And that caught the attention of the Darkness Trio.

Back at Night Tower

"He has the power of the dragon flame." (Flint)

"Then he's the one we're looking for." (Icarus)

Back at Aira Academy

"What you saw, boys, was the dragon of Pyros." Mister Magia explained. "It was thought to be lost until today. The power of the dragon flame can only be controlled by Hyesung and it is dangerous to be taken away from him."

"Then what you said was true? You're the missing prince of Pyros?" (Dongwan)

"Yes. I didn't think that you would believe me." (Hyesung)

"And the Darkness Trio wants to take the power away from you. Be careful round them, Hyesung." (Mister Magia)

"Yes, I will." (Hyesung)

 

The girls were getting ready to go back to Earth.

"I'm sorry your last day in the magic dimension had to be like this." (Hyesung)

"Don't be, oppa. We had a great time." (Tiffany)

"Yeah. And seeing you fight like that. That was something else." (Seohyun) Then the bus arrives.

"Well, we'd better get going. See you, guys." (Taeyeon)

"Come back to Earth soon." (Yuri)

"We will." (Shinhwa)

The girls leave. Everything went smoothly except for the giant rat monster attack. They feel like they experienced something that they wouldn't believe. Magic is real and magician and other magical creatures exsist.

 

"So, how do we extract the dragon flame from him?" (Eve)

"Oh, I have an idea." (Icarus)

---------------------------

In case you're confused about their ages, Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung are 17, Junjin is 16 and Andy is 15. The older half of SNSD are the same age as Junjin and the younger half is Andy's age or less.