30. Family and the Six Flames

Magic Shinhwa

They went back to Chronos and arrived at the throne room as what Hestia said.

"So this is the throne room." (Heechul)

"It's just like how I remember it." (Hangeng)

"Look! A mirror. Like Hestia said." (Andy)

They went close to the mirror but was stopped by a voice.

"Stop. Only magicians with Earth's royal blood can reach into this mirror."

"That means..." (Hyesung)

"This is a job for you Heechul." (Eric)

"Wait. Heechul?" 

"Father?!" (Heechul)

"Heechul!" (Mr. Kim)

"Father! And this is..." (Heechul)

"Yes Heechul. I'm your mother." 

He reached into the mirror and freed his parents. Hestia brought the subjects of Chronos and they bowed down to the royal family.

"Here's to the royal family reuniting!" (Hestia)

"Hooray! Hooray!"

Hesetia went closer to the queen. "I'm sorry my queen." 

"It's alright, Hestia. What is forgiven is forgiven. And now with a new queen, you'll all have a fresh new start." 

"A new queen?" "What is she talking about?" 

"I'm going back home with my family. So, I'm crowing Hestia as queen."

"But, your majesty..."

"You realized your mistakes and fixed them. You'll be a great queen. Just promise me you'll give the crown to Heechul when he's old enough."

"I promise."

"Hestia! Hestia! Hestia!"

 

All of them went back to Seoul and the first place they went to was Heechul's house.

"Guys, I'm back!" (Heechul)

"Hyung!"

"And look who I brought." (Heechul)

His parents got closer to them. 

"You... You are..." (Yesung)

"Yes Jongwoon. I'm your father." (Mr. Kim)

"Appa!"

But the soon froze when they saw the women in front of them.

"I'm Heechul's mother. I know we aren't related by genes but you can call me your mother." (Mrs. Kim)

"Eomma!"

"They're still kids as ever." (Heechul)

"I know." (Hangeng)

"Well, we better leave you so you can have some quality time." (Hyesung)

"Thank you for everything." (Heechul)

"No problem. That's what friends are for." (Eric)

 

Now that magic is back on Earth, their mission is complete. They celebrated with a special concert at the beach. They invited everyone. Hyesung's adoptive parents, the Kim family, all of Cosmic Entertainment but they were suprised to see Headmaster Magia there.

"What are you doing here, Mister Magia?" (Hyesung)

"I cam to see your show. I'm proud of all of you." (Mister Magia)

Then the Kim family came closer to them. 

"Hello, headmaster. It's good to see you in person." (Heechul)

"You too, Heechul. Hangeng. I hope to see you in three weeks." (Mister Magia)

"Yes." (Heechul, Hangeng)

Shinhwa performed and they blew the stage (not literally). After the show, Hyesung looked towards to ocean.

"What's up Sungie?" (Eric)

"Nothing. Just looking at Heechul and his brothers are making me think about..." (Hyesung)

"Chilhyun?" (Eric)

"Yeah. I'm worried about him." (Hyesung)

"Don't worry. We'll break the curse." (Eric)

"Thanks, Eric." (Hyesung)

 

Three weeks have past and Heechul and Hangeng have enrolled into Aira Academy. Shinhwa also came back to school and everyone was happy that they returned. School wasn't the same without them. They took photos, gave charms that they made at Comet shop and all the thing that you do in welcom back parties.

Hyesung went to the forest lake to talk to Chilhyun.

"Chilhyun. Can you here me?" (Hyesung)

"Yes Hyesung." (Chilhyun)

"I was so worried about you." (Hyesung)

"I know. But I'm fine. Now you can raise the kingdom." (Chilhyun)

"How?" (Hyesung)

"With the six flames." (Chilhyun)

"The six flames? What are they?" (Hyesung)

"You'll find out. And take this." Chilhyun gives Hyesung his mask.

Hyesung returned to his apartment.

"Where have you been hyung?" (Andy)

"At the lake. Talking to Chilhyun." (Hyesung)

"Your brother?" (Dongwan)

"Yes. He told me to find the six flames." (Hyesung)

"The six flames?" (Minwoo) 

"I heard about them in the archives. They're bits of flames that surround the kingdom." (Eric)

"Yes and they have been missing for years." (Mister Magia)

"So we have to find them to raise Pyros?" (Junjin)

"Yes. I'll guide you along the way but you have to be careful." (Mister Magia)

"So our next mission is to find the six flames and restore Pyros." (Eric)

 

They went back to Pyros. It was colder than the last time they came. More snow and stronger blizzards.

"So this is where the flames are usually set." (Dongwan)

"And they're inextinguishable. Meaning they can't be put out by anything." (Eric)

"But where did they go?" (Minwoo)

"That's what we're going to investigate." (Hyesung)

The went all around the kingdom but only found the places where the flames are supposed to be.

"So where are they?" (Junjin)

"Since they're flames, maybe they'll respond to Hyesung hyung's powers." (Andy)

'Maybe. Let's try." (Hyesung) He tries a locating spell and found the first, red flame burried underneath all that snow.

"Fascinating that it didn't melt the snow or wasn't extinguished." (Minwoo)

They put the flame onto the platform and the snow started to melt and the blizzard cleared up a little.

"It's working." (Dongwan)

"That's means if we find all the flames, the kingdom will be restored." (Junjin)

"Even if the kingdom is restored, what about the people?" (Hyesung)

That was a question that didn't have a direct answer. What did happen to the people when Pyros got destroyed?

"He's right. The people are still missing." (Eric)

"There must be something in the archives about this." (Andy)

"Hyesung, use this."

"What is that?" (Junjin)

"It's Chilhyun's mask." (Hyesung) The mask went flying.

"Where is it going?" (Dongwan)

"Let's follow it." (Minwoo)

The followed the masked into the castle. They reached the castle library. All the books are still intact which was a good thing. Some of them were destroyed but most of them are safe.

"It lead us to this book." (Eric)

"Let's open it." (Junjin)

"Halt! Only the royal family of Pyros opens this book!"

"Only the royal family of Pyros? Hyesung, it has to be you." (Eric)

Hyesung gulped and opened the book.

"Hello. I'm are the spirit of the book of Pyros' destiny."

"The book of Pryos' destiny?"

"Yes. Pyros' destruction was written in here before the events happened." (Spirit)

"Then you know where the remaining five flames are?" (Hyesung)

"I can't tell you the exact location but I can tell you hints to where they are." (Spirit)

"Well this should be helpful." (Andy)

They found the books of Pyros' past present and future. Will this help them succeed on their mission to raise the kingdom?