13. Searches and Marks

Magic Shinhwa

Shinhwa kept searching for headmaster Magia for days but haven't had any luck. They were about to give until...

"What's Minwoo doing?" (Hyesung)

"I don't know." (Eric)

"I'm talking to the nature around here." (Minwoo)

"The nature?" (Dongwan)

"Yes. They say that headmaster Magia and Valkyrie were in a fight. But they were scared to see it all." (Minwoo)

"Nature gets scared?" (Andy)

"Yes. And they say that Valkyrie went east." (Minwoo)

"But that way is Night Tower." (Junjin)

 

At night tower, everything was quiet. no one was in the halls. They checked out the rooms and saw that the students were in a trance,

"What happened to them?" (Hyesung)

"They're under some kind of control spell." (Andy)

"Then what's controlling them?" (Eric)

"I'm checking." Andy scans them. "It's this mark. It says it's the Valkyrien mark."

"So that means..." (Eric)

"Valkyrie." (Hyesung)

Meanwhile, Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin check the dungeon.

"Hello? Anyone here?" (Dongwan)

"Yes. Someone help me." 

"Headmistress Lucia. What are you doing here?" (Junjin)

"Valkyrie and the Darkness Trio trapped me in here. I tried to get out for days but I couldn't." (Miss Lucia)

"Don't worry. We'll get you out." (Minwoo) Just when they were about to do that, a monster appeared.

"Run, don't worry about me." (Miss Lucia)

 

The monster chased them to the empty hallways. Then, they join with Eric, Hyesung and Andy,

"What is that?" (Eric)

"I don't know but we found it in the dungeon." (Minwoo)

They fight the monster and Andy notices something. "It has the Valkyrien mark."

"The Valkyrien mark?" (Junjin)

"Then we should get rid of it." (Dongwan)

"It's not that easy. It says it needs to get burned with fire." (Andy)

"Fire? Then it's up to me." (Hyesung)

"Be careful, Hyesung." (Eric)

"I will." (Hyesung)

Hyesung manages to get close to the monster's mark. He then burns the mark off of the monster.

Then the monster speaks. "Thank you. I've been in Valkyrie's control for days."

"We're glad we can help. Can you tell us where Mister Magia is?" (Hyesung)

"He's been trapped in an oak tree for days." (Monster)

 

They managed to find him with the monster's directions. They found an oak tree with headmaster Magia in it.

"How do we free him?" (Junjin)

"There are a few ways but they're not that simple." (Andy)

"Like what? We can do anything." (Minwoo)

"Well, first there is a reverse spell but it requires special water from Trident." (Andy)

"And since all of Trident's water has gone bad, that's going to be tough." (Dongwan)

"Or if there's a Valkyrien mark, I could burn it so he could go back to normal." (Hyesung)

"Everyone search for a Valkyrien mark." (Eric)

They search for it. Then they found it.

"Found it." (Junjin) It was on one of the branches.

"Okay then." Hyesung burns the mark off. Headmaster Magia is free from the tree.

"Headmaster. You're okay." (Eric)

"Yes, all thanks to you, Shinhwa." (Mister Magia)

"What happened back there?" (Junjin)

"Valkyrie and I were battling then the last thing a remember is the scene going black." (Mister Magia)

"Well, now that we found and rescued you, we should head back to Aira." (Andy)

"Yes. We should." (Mister Magia)

 

A few days after the search, Hyesung still wonders about something. The Valkyrien mark. It's made out of the dark flames. Then it can only be burned by the light flames. If his and Valkyrie's power sources are opposites, does that make her as strong as him?

Just as he was heading out to the library, he already ready to get his answer. The witches and warlocks of Night Tower are back and they look even more spaced out than ever. 

"Great. And I thought we could get some shut eye." (Dongwan)

"Fight now, nap later." (Junjin)

"Let's go, Shinhwa." (Eric)

All the magicians of the school fought against the witches and warlocks. There were no signs of the Darkness Trio, so that was good. But still, they had to fight their friends and they don't want that. Then Hyesung sees the Valkyrien mark on their necks. He tries to go near them so he can burn the marks. But he keeps getting attacked.

"Hyesung!" (Eric)

Eric tried to get to Hyesung but keeps getting interrupted by the fight. He saw that Hyesung couldn't take it anymore. Then he starts chanting something.

"When daytime closes and nighttime shows, fireworks spark and the stars glow. When two friend love one another, it shows something that can't be shown by others." (Eric)

Then a mark appears on Eric's hand. The same mark appears on Hyesung's hand. They both start to chant.

"When daytime closes and nighttime shows, fireworks spark and the stars glow. When two friend love one another, it shows something that can't be shown by others."

"What are they chanting?" (Minwoo)

"A spell?" (Dongwan)

"I don't think so." (Andy)

"When daytime closes and nighttime shows, fireworks spark and the stars glow. When two friend love one another, it shows something that can't be shown by others."

They keep chanting it and the marks suddenly glow, Eric runs towards Hyesung just about when he was going to get attacked.

BOOM!

"Eric!" "Hyesung hyung!"

But instead of Eric or Hyesung, a new figure showed itself. It had the powers of both fire and light. That made everyone confused. Where was Eric and Hyesung? And who is this new person?

---------------------------