17. A Royal Wedding

Magic Shinhwa

After their visit to Luminous, Shinhwa started to train for their next battle. After what happened there, they need to be ready for anything else coming their way.

"Whew, was it this hard to train by yourself?" (Dongwan)

"Well, it's better than dance lessons." (Eric)

"Really? I thought dance lessons were way better." (Junjin)

"That's easy for you to say. You dance really great." (Andy)

"That's because he's a natural." (Hyesung)

"Thanks hyung, now let's continue training." (Junjin)

 

Meanwhile at Night Tower, Eve was getting ready to go somewhere. 

"And where do you think you're going, sister?" (Icarus)

"I thought I would go test my powers." (Eve)

"Where?" (Flint)

"Ventus, the kingdom of wind." (Eve)

"But isn't one of Shinhwa a prince of that kingdom?" (Flint)

"Yes. I need to attracted him." (Eve)

"For what?" (Icarus)

"You'll see." (Eve)

 

Back at Aira, Shinhwa were taking a break after training. They were about to go to their room when they get a message.

"What does it say?" (Minwoo)

"It's from my sister. It says 'Brother please help. Ventus is being attacked'." (Junjin)

"Then let's get going." (Eric)

They teleport to Ventus. The village was a mess. Minwoo transforms and starts chanting the healing spell. After the kingdom has been cleaned up, they see Junjin's sister.

"Juri." (Junjin)

"Junjin oppa." (Juri)

"Everyone, this is Juri." The others say hi. "So, where's the criminal?"

"They left as you came. Anyways, you're just in time for father's announcement." (Juri)

"Announcement? I never heard of any from father." (Junjin)

"Citizens. I, the king, have been meeting a great women. We will get married next week." (King Charlie)

"Married? Already? They only met last year." (Junjin)

"Yes but they decided to get married last week. He wanted to be a surprise for you." (Juri)

"For me?" (Junjin)

"Yes, Junjin. Since you and your sister never really had a mother figure, I thought that she could be the one." King Charlie appeared.

"To be our stepmother?" (Junjin)

"Yes." (King Charlie) 

This was a surpise all right. Junjin only seen is father's girlfriend a few times last year. She's a good women and he didn't see why not. They look like their perfect for each other. Junjin never really had a mother. His birth mother was a criminal and his second mother died when she gave birth to Juri. And his foster family died when his birth mother decided to kill them before he enrolled into Aira Academy. So really, he never had a real mother figure in his life.

 

That night, Shinhwa decided to stay at the castle to help with the wedding. Hyesung was in charge of making clothes for the King and his groomsmen. Minwoo and Dongwan were in charge of the flower arragements. Eric and Andy were in charge of the decorations and Junjin is in charge of checking everything's alright. But the next day, when he was about to see he's soon-to-be stepmother, he noticed something was off. He and Andy followed her to the dungeon. They saw that the women who's about to marry the king isn't the one. She was a fake. It was, in fact, Junjin's birth mother. She escaped the dungeon. But they didn't expect to see the Eve there.

"What is Eve doing here?" Andy whispers.

"We're about to find out." (Junjin)

"So you know the plan." (Eve)

"Mess up the kingdom, marry the king and take over Ventus." 

"Then you'll hand it over to me." (Eve)

"Yes."

They couldn't believe this. They managed to find Junjin's actual soon-to-be stepmother and free her from the cell. They explan to her their plan. The following day, Junjin noticed a small necklace that his father was wearing.

"Father, can we talk?" (Junjin)

"Of course, son." (King Charlie)

"What's that necklace?" (Junjin)

"It's a gift that your stepmother gave me." (King Charlie)

"She won't be because she's not the one." Junjin pulls the necklace from his father. He then faints.

"Junjin, what happened?" (King Charlie)

"Father, you were being controlled by this gem. It's a marionette gem." (Junjin)

"But she said that it was a gift." (King Charlie)

"She's a fake. Father, I have a plan." He explains the plan to the king.

 

It was the day of the wedding. The "bride" was about to come through. It was time for Junjin's plan to go into action.

"Is there anyone who objects?" (Celebrant)

"I object!" (Junjin) The crowd gasped. Then Dongwan splashes her with water.

"People of Ventus, this is not your soon-to-be queen. She's the real one." The real bride comes out.

"What? How did you...?" 

"We freed her after we heard your plan to take over the kingdom." Andy shows the video of her in the dungeon.

"What?"

"And we've been working to crash this "wedding"." (Eric)

"Ha! But the king is still under my control."

"No, I'm not." (King Charlie)

"What? That necklace. It's suppose to have..." 

"This?" Junjin shows the marionette gem. "I noticed it three days ago."

"Why you little..." She attacks the crowd. Then she tries to attack the king and Juri.

"NO! SHIELD!" Junjin got shot.

"Junjin! No! My son!" (King Charlie)

"Oppa. No." Juri cries

Then a light forms around Junjin. He earned his Enchantment form.

"Junjin. You got your new Enchantment powers." (Hyesung)

"Enchantment, huh. That's still no match for me." Then she gets caught by the rest of Shinhwa.

Junjin starts chanting the healing spell and fixed the wedding hall. Then Eric used the memory spell.

"She was the one who messed up the village." (Eric)

"Guards, take away her powers and send her to the gate of oblivion." (King Charlie)

"No! Not the gate of oblivion." 

After that, the real wedding went smootly. There were no objections and Junjin and Juri finally have someone who they can call mother. They were happy to be with each other and the royal family of Ventus was finally complete. 

-----------------------------