Revelation

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : 백아연 (Baek A Yeon) - 사랑인 듯 아닌 듯 (A Lot Like Love)

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arin tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for V and Jimin to reach her house. She had just finished a call with V, which she was so surprised when V picked up Rahi's phone.

She was confused overall, and initially had thought Rahi got kidnapped upon hearing a male voice picking up her phone. But V was quick to explain everything along with Jimin. Arin even made a video call to confirm on the situation, which she was mostly in relief knowing that Rahi is safe. 

So without hesitation, Arin let the boys know on her place address.

5 mins later, V and Jimin reached the parking lot and they made sure to disguise themselves properly. Jimin piggyback Rahi, and they used Rahi access card, which Jimin had to go through Rahi's bag again (in which he felt so guilty for having to go through some personal items, and reminded himself to apologize to Rahi once she is sober), and they went up to level 15.

"What unit was it again?" Jimin asked as he looked left and right.

"Unit 02, to the left" V simply replied walking ahead as Jimin followed behind.

They reached the front door of unit 02, and V was about to ring the doorbell when a male voice suddenly emerges and asked from behind "Excuse me, but who are you?"

V finger was inched away from the doorbell as he turned to face the voice.

*They look...familiar? Where did I see them?* V thought to himself as he eyed the two male infront of him, one tall and one shorter.

"Ateez..." Jimin whispered lowly enough to be heard by V only. V scanned properly the two boys as he remembered the group, but couldn't remember the member names.

"Why is our neighbour passed out while on your back?" Hongjoong stepped forward as he glared at the two full mask men infront of him. Yunho followed to step forward too.

*Neighbour? These guys live nextdoor?* V thought as he raised an eyebrow, staring back at Yunho and Hongjoong.

Jimin stepped back in surprised "Ahh.. I think you're misunderstanding something - We're not suspicious person-"

"Put Rahi down now! You guys look way too suspicious with that outfit" Hongjoong reached out to grab Rahi, but V step in the middle of Jimin and Hongjoong, and grabbed a hold of Hongjoong's wrist.

"We're a friend of Rahi and Arin. I appreciate your concern as a good neighbours, but we'll take it from here" V calmly said.

Yunho pulled Hongjoong and distanced themselves "Then we'll wait outside here until Arin verify that you two are indeed not a strangers. I'll ring the bell"

"If that clear your suspicion towards us, then please do so" V shrugged as he stepped away from the door.

Yunho nodded and rang the doorbell. Within seconds, Arin opened the door expecting to see Rahi, but was surprised to see Yunho instead.

"Hey Arin. Sorry for the late night disturbance, but there's two man claiming they're your friends with Rahi passed out on them. We were worried they might be someone suspicious" Yunho cut to the chase as he informed Arin.

Arin opened the front door wider and finally sees V and Jimin, with Rahi on his back. She sighed heavily - half relief half angry at Rahi for making her worried.

"They're friends of us. Thanks for worrying Yunho" Arin gratefully smiled to Yunho and broke off the eye contact and walked to Jimin.

"Let me get her oppa, so sorry to trouble you" Arin apologized to Jimin.

*Oppa? These two are older than Arin?* Yunho wondered to himself.

Jimin was about to put Rahi down when Rahi suddenly gagged as she closed . Arin looked at Rahi, horrified at what's coming next.

"No! Yah-- Lee Rahi! Not nowwww-" Arin yelled in panicked.

"She's gonna throw up on you dude" V snickered as he stared at Jimin as Jimin glared at him.

"Oppa- you're not helping!" Arin scolded V and turned to Jimin "Don't let her go Jimin oppa! Let's go to toilet now!" 

She dragged Jimin who was still piggyback Rahi, and pushed Jimin inside the house, before mouthing another "thank you" to Hongjoong and Yunho.

V turned to Yunho and Hongjoong "Hope that clears your suspicion"

Hongjoong and Yunho glanced at each other awkwardly. 

"Sorry if we offended you, we just wanted to be sure nothing bad happened to the girls" Hongjoong sincerely said.

V nodded as he stepped inside the house "What you guys did was thoughtful. I hope you guys take good care of each other as a neighbours"

"Are you Rahi's brother? or Arin's brother?" Yunho asked.

V tilted his head "What would you like to hear as an answer?"

"Not a brother then huh.." Yunho answered the questioned himself, feeling uneasy that he guessed it right.

"Have a good night then" V simply said as he closed the door behind him and let out a sighed. He took off his face mask as he stared blankly at the floor *That guy ... the way he looked at Arin...* V thought to himself deeply that he didn't realized Arin was approaching him.

"Taehyung oppa, what are you doing standing at the entrance?" Arin asked.

V snapped into reality as he looked up to Arin. He noticed that she was holding a shirt and towel. "Nothing .. How's Jimin and Rahi? And what's with the towel?" he asked changing the topic.

Arin grimaced as she looked at the bathroom "Jimin oppa in the bathroom ... cleaning himself up.. ughh I'm so embarassed on behalf Rahi. Will you mind passing this to Jimin oppa? I need to help out Rahi" 

V nodded and went to the guest bathroom while Arin walked back to Rahi's room. Rahi sat on the toilet bowl with her head hung down mumbling some rubbish that Arin couldn't understand.

"You sober up?" Arin asked.

Rahi looked up with her red cheeks popping, as she grinned happily "Heheheh, my pretty bestfriend is here now? Arinnnn~, you wanna knoww-I met Jiminnnn oppa in mydreamm~"

Arin sighed as she shook her head "Gosh Lee Rahi. Why did you drink so much? You're so gonna regret everything tomorrow. Come here! Let's get yourself clean up!"

After 30 minutes of struggling to clean up Rahi and put her to sleep, Arin took a sit next to the bed for a short rest.

Rahi tossed few times in her sleep as she mumbled "Jimin oppa .... Jimin ..."

"Were you having a hard time reuniting with Jimin oppa, or were you too nervous that you didn't know what to do with your feelings, that made you drink this hard?" Arin sighed.

A knocked on a door, and Arin could have guessed who's behind the door. She opened the door and Jimin stood there with damped hair.

"How's Rahi?" Jimin asked.

"Sleeping soundly thanks to you for bringing her back home safely" Arin thanked him.

"Thanks for the towel and tshirt" Jimin sheepishly smiled showi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter