Holiday, Here We Go!

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song suggestion while reading : Joy - Hello

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I can already feel myself healing just by stepping outside from Jeju Airport. This 5 days trip is gonna be awesome!" Rahi breathed in the fresh air and sighed in contenment.

She looked back to find her best friend doing the same and smiled softly *You'll be fine, we're here for you Arin. This trip was the only thing we hope to cheer you up*

Both of them went to pick their rent car Lexus LC 500 (which was owned by Rahi's uncle, borrowing would probably fit the word) with Rahi the one driving to their destination hotel.

 

 

"You know, what are the odds of us meeting any celebrities here in Jeju? I kinda wish we could at least meet one. Would have make our trip more memorable" Rahi stated while eyes not leaving the road.

Arin glanced at her friend "With your luck, I would say 90%. But in reality, even if there's any, they're probably here for filming or for private trips. It would be rude to actually pester them. They might be celebrities, but they're still human. If you ever try to be any of those crazy fans, I'll not hesitate leaving you behind and fly back to Seoul with Jaejin oppa" Arin mentioned half joke, half serious about leaving her behind.

"Hey, where's another 10%?" Rahi lightly smacked her friend arm.

"Right, Jaejin oppa will probably arrive tomorrow. Well, what can I do when I'm just lucky enough to meet celebrities?" she shrugged letting out a small chuckle. 

True enough, if there's one talent that Rahi could boast about, it's probably her luck with celebrities. Yes her parents work in SBS company, one of the three major broadcast company, but she's not the type to tail her parents to work. A walk in the street in Myeongdong, street bar, some antics cafe, heck even her trips overseas she have the chance of meeting worldwide stars. Rahi is not the type to meddle and pester someone though, so if she sees someone that she really admires like Tom Holland, then she would've asked for picutre if the celebrity didn't mind. Other than that, she would just mind her own business.

Arin shakes her head, but still couldn't deny her friend's luck and hold out her finger to count the list of celeberities her friend manages to bump into "EXO Suho & Sehun, Tiffany, Hyun Bin, Nickhun, Yoo Jaesuk, Jessi, Blackpink, Kim Soohyun, Kim Taehee, Chris Hermsworth, Tom Holland, Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis .... Geez I don't know whether I should be scared or jealous of your luck".

The radio starts to play Ateez - Waze, and Rahi squeals in excitement with her free hand turning the radio volume higher, while her other hand still sturdy on the wheel.

"Oh no, here we go again" Arin rolled her eyes, chuckled at her friend overexcitement.

It seems Rahi has taken quite a liking on Ateez. Though they debuted in 2018, Rahi only recently starts to join the fandom, she taken interest due to their unique music and concept were memorable and the 8 of them were very different with other new Idols. Of course, living under one house, Rahi would make Arin listens to Ateez and watch all their music videos to the point Arin actually manage to know all their names and main track title, but Arin still bad at remembering faces. Though Rahi was more interest in Idols music, Arin was more of a Indie and Western music lover now that she's hit 20s. Her kpop wild days was during high school, and once she got through college, her music tastes changed, and her knowledge towards kpop latest songs was only because Rahi would played through speaker to boom the whole house.

"What a great start of our vacation! Yeaaaa, hakuna matata yaaa-" Rahi sings along the song with her body does a small dancing as she was driving while Arin nod along to the song beat.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Earlier that day at KQ Entertainment, in the main meeting room, all 8 Ateez members stared warily at the flight ticket on the table infront of them. It's a ticket flight to Jeju.

A day before, they received text from their manager in group chat.

-Pack your bag, we will be going on a trip for one week tomorrow-

Though the member were baffled with the sudden announcement, they were also excited as they haven't gone holiday toegether yet for this year. Hongjoong asked through the group chat on the why sudden trip, but receive only short response from their manager.

-You'll know tomorrow, in a meeting room-

So here they are, with their Main Producer Kyuyung, two main managers and one producer show seated facing them.

"Am I seeing things? That is Park PD-nim right? The one who assists Kim PD-nim in producing 2D1N last season?" Seonghwa whispered to Hongjoong who was seated next to him. Hongjoong nodded but wasn't able to answer anything, he was speechless himself.

Kyuyung let out a small chuckle seeing how his boys was left starstruck to be in the same room with one of the infamous show producer. "I have good news for you all. We're giving you a one week vacation to Jeju. And I thought while you guys are on a trip, we could do filming 3D2N for new content to post in our youtube chanel. Lucky for me, Park PD-nim was one of my long friend ever since our university days. He agrees to help with filming and planning your activites for 3D2N."

"But we're in Jeju for 7 days, filming only for 3 days?" Jongho asked quietly to Yunho.

Before Yunho gets to speak, Park PD-nim with sharp hearing replied "Well, it is a vacation after all. You guys should have your own free time don't you think? Filming is also part of working eventhough we film on your vacation, you guys deserved some time off the camera for real vacation too".

Ateez expressions brighten up hearing that they actually have days to enjoy without camera on their face 24/7. 

Hongjoong stood up and bowed, followed with his other 7 members "Thank you so much Kyuyung hyung and Park PD-nim, we'll work hard!"

"Don't work too hard, after all this is a vacation" Kyuyung grinned and turns to the two managers "You guys too. After the filiming done, you guys are free to do what you want, you don't really have to be with the boys 24/7. CEO Kim & I are so thankful to have all of you working with me, so it is a small token of appreciation. Summer would be great in Jeju".

The manager blurted out in panic hearing the words they don't have to guard the boys "But the fans, what if they stalk our precious boys, and-" Kyuyung held out his hand to stop the managers "Don't be so overprotective. You guys are still staying in the same hotel. I'm just asking you to give the boys some space a bit. They are all an adult already, they know how to take care of themselves, maybe not Wooyoung and Jongho".

The two Ateez members mentioned was about to argue on the adult topic, when Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter