The Four Angel Spies

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song suggestion : The Chainsmokers - Closer (ft Halsey)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"How long - are we - gonna .... this?" Hongjoong panted, clearly tired of running away from the ball while also trying to protect the Queen.

"It's been 15 minutes, why are their team still standing strong?" Rahi asked also exhausted.

None of the blue team are yet to be hit by the ball. Josh unexpectedly are really good at this game and he had no problem throwing the ball with high speed with his strength. He managed to protect San and Yeosang while also protecting his other soldier. 

Meanwhile the green team only left Rahi, Hongjoong, Arin and Yunho. Jongho & Seonghwa were eliminated right after 5 minutes the game started. Eventhough they went to the other line, both have yet to eliminate anyone from the blue team.

"You guys should just give up. Josh is too good at this" Wooyoung smirked.

Yeosang and Mingi cheered "We're so gonna win this game!"

San and Yunho who were standing at opposite each other, exchanged look before San tilted his head to the right referring to where Josh is standing.

Both seems to understand each other thought as if their telepathy works.

"I'm gonna throw the ball" Yunho said quietly to his team.

Hongjoong and Rahi looked at Yunho in suprised "You can't let her hand go!" both of them exclaimed.

Yunho raised an eyebrow with a smirked on his face "Hyung, don't underestimate me. I can throw it with one hand. Besides, we need to eliminate Josh. We won't be able to hit the others if Josh still there"

"True that. I'll leave it to you then, Yunho. Rahi and I will guard Arin's back for now" Hongjoong said in agreement and took a few feet back along with Rahi.

Arin tugged lightly at Yunho's shirt to get his attention and he looked down on her.

"Why can't we just let them win now? I'm getting tired too" Arin mumbled tiredly. Running is not really her thing, and she can feel her energy draining.

"As much as I want this game to end quickly, we can't make it too obvious that we're letting them win without a fight" Yunho replied.

"That's true, but the longer we let this go on, the more hit you have to take on while protecting me. The hit from the ball still hurts eventhough it's a soft ball" Arin stated worriedly looking at his shoulder that was hit a minute ago by the ball that Wooyoung threw.

He blinked before breaking out into a soft smile "Thanks for worrying but I'm fine. It's nothing. My job is to protect you, and so my Queen I will do my very best to protect you for now. Still can't do anything about later though, the ball have to hit you somehow"

Yunho faced forward as the game will start upon the whistle blowed.

Arin looked down at her feet, she was actually blushing at this very moment upon hearing Yunho refer her as 'my Queen' and she prays the camera did not caught her expression at all. 

*Gotta admit, he's pretty smooth at that* Arin thought while trying to collect herself.

The game started, and this time around Yunho turns the table around. He really did catch the ball and threw the ball right at Josh with one hand. After Josh was eliminated, Eva was the next one to be eliminated with her intentionally letting the ball hit her.

Wooyoung and Mingi soon got eliminated too leaving San and Yeosang the main player in the ring.

"Ack! Watch out Rahi - " Hongjoong yelled running towards Rahi. 

He tried to cover Rahi before the ball could reach them, but ended up getting hit by the ball which the ball bounced to Rahi and thus eliminating her too.

Rahi stared at Hongjoong in disbelief "You...made us both eliminated"

Hongjoong scratched the back of his head in embarassment "Yea.. sorry about that. I was trying to protect you" he said and turned to Yunho and Arin who was laughing at his stupid mistakes.

The others joined in too. Even the crew couldn't help themselves but laughed at the situation.

"Hyung babo, you just kill your own team" Wooyoung snickered pointing to Hongjoong.

"Hey don't laugh guys" the leader frowned. 

"My bad.. but do your best Yunho" he encourage Yunho and walks away with Rahi to the other side of the line.

*Except, I'm not gonna do my best and will lose this game* Yunho thought, still couldn't stop laughing at his leader careless mistakes.

The game has definitely gotten easier once Eva went to Green Team side. She would be able the one to throw the ball to Arin and end the game. That was how the plan supposed to go anyway.

The ball is now in San's hand. He passed the ball to Wooyoung, which Wooyoung in turn try to pass to Eva but he slipped on the sand when her threw the ball. The ball went to Josh direction which Josh immediately caught and throw the ball full speed to Arin.

This man is ruthless when it comes to game. He was just excited to win the game.

Yunho widened his eyes in panic when he noticed Arin's back was open with no defense, and he knows the incoming ball will hit her from the back.

* that's a fast ball, no way I'll let that ball hit her* he thought in panic.

He swiftly pulled Arin forward and changed his place so that he's the one facing the ball. However, Yunho must've pulled her too hard, as Arin loses her balance and trip on the sand falling down, pulling Yunho along to the ground too as she was holding his hand tightly.

" Arin! " she heard Rahi called out in panic from distance.

Arin shut her eyes to brace the incoming impact, however she realized that her head didn't hit the ground. She opened her eyes slowly and met eyes with Yunho who was just as shocked as her.

 

(Drama Reference: Extraordinary You)

 

Yunho being the gentle guy, he manage to catch her just in time before Arin's head fall to the ground.

Arin blushed at the sight of Yunho hovering over her and how their faces were just a few inches between.

*Her eyes ... they are actually brown* Yunho thought, his eyes still staring into Arin's eyes.

It felt like time has stopped for the both of them as they stared into each other eyes. The others seemed to be in shocked too with the k-drama scene happening infront of them.

"Green Team Yunho and Arin OUT!" Assistant PD-nim announced through the speaker.

That literally woke them up as Yunho pulled himself away from her. He looked at his hand and realized that they weren't holding hands anymore. He must have let it go involuntarily when he tried to reach for her falling.

"Are you okay?" Yunho asked concerned.

Arin nodded sitting up and proceed to brush away the sands stuck on her arms "Yeah. emm thanks again" she thanked him not meeting his eyes, feeling embarassed of herself.

*I can't believe he helped me for the SECOND time today. You .. clumsy , stupid Arin* Arin scolded herself in her head.

"Arin, are you okay? Oh my god that looks like a hard fall" Rahi came over to her side hurriedly.

"Josh, you could've threw the ball lightly. They could've gotten hurt!" Eva said as she smacked Josh angr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter