Goodbye

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Eric Nam, CHEEZE (에릭남, 치즈) - PERHAPS LOVE (사랑인가요)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

", I'm gonna be late" Yunho whispered as he tiptoed around his sleeping members fearing he gonna wake them up. Once he walked out from the door, he sighed in relief as he wore his hoodie up "Safe for now"

"Make sure you look around next time" a voice said.

Yunho jumped in surprised as he swiftly turned to the voice direction but soon relaxes as he saw Hongjoong "Hey Hongjoong hyung"

"Careful on your way there. Manager hyung is not awake yet, so it should be fine. Don't be gone for too long" Hongjoong reminded quietly.

Yunho nodded gratefully "Thanks a lot hyung. I owe you for this one"

"It's fine ... Just go, you're gonna be late" Hongjoong nodded.

Yunho gave his leader a small hug before leaving the pension. He was glad that he talked with Hongjoong and Seonghwa last night about wanting to meet Arin, instead of just sneaking out and doing things on his own. The two oldest hyungs didn't have any problem agreeing to what Yunho wanted to do.

Yunho arrived at the meeting place hoping him to be the first one, but sighed silently as he sees Arin already sitting on the marble chair facing the view. He chuckled as he sees Arin yawned while slapping her cheeks lightly.

Arin must have felt a presence behind her as she turned around facing Yunho.

"You're here" Yunho said slowly walked to her and took a seat next to her.

Arin shrugged with a teasing smile "Well someone didn't actually wait for my reply yesterday, so I had no choice but to come" 

"If I waited for your answer, would you have agree to be here now?" Yunho asked a little bit too serious compare to his normal playful demeanor.

Arin tilted her head wondering few seconds how to answer his question "Well.. I'm here. I think you would have known my answer by now" 

Yunho nodded his head and grinned at the sight of the star hair clip on Arin's hair. He reached out to touch the hair clip on Arin's hair "This look pretty on you" he said.

Arin frozed at the slight touch, as she felt his finger playing with the hair clip on her head *geez, how can he just say something like that so easily. Making me feels so embarassed this early in the morning*

Yunho gazes turn to the view as he stop playing with Arin's hair and pointed to the visible sunrise infront of them "Look at that"

Arin turned to the breathtaking view of sunrise as her face lit into huge smile and felt the morning breeze across her face "So pretty" 

Yunho glanced down at Arin with a soft smile.

Slowly the sun rises among the wide view, and the two stood silently watching it for about good 5 minutes. Arin cleared as she called him softly "Yunho-ssi" 

Yunho looked at her in wondered.

"I just wanted to say ... thank you. It's been a great holiday thanks to all of you guys too. Normally, I had a hard time getting comfortable with strangers, but Rahi and Jaejin oppa were there, and Ateez members were very nice towards all the guests. It's a great memories. And for today, it's a great way to start my day .. eventhough it's the last day of our vacation" Arin said.

Yunho opened his mouth to say something, but Arin continued "Though I have to say ... aren't you being a bit too open to strangers? What if I ended up being one of the sasaeng fans? Not that I'm saying I am one, just that in your line of works, it would be better to be more careful with your surrounding and who you meet. I understand why Hongjoong-ssi were following us the other day, he probably just worried about you" she rambles while expressing her concern.

Yunho nodded slowly as he lightly chuckled "You're not though. I know you're not one of them. You didn't even recognized me when we first met remember? Besides, it's like you said. You're going back to Seoul, and I don't think we'll be able to meet again later. So I guess, even if it's for a short meet up, I wanted to spend some time alone with you"

Arin turned to look at him as she gave him a long look "Yea, back to reality I guess. No worries, I'll be rooting for you guys as Atiny with Rahi" *It really feels like a goodbye now* she thought sadly.

"It might be a short time, but we really enjoy your presence and Rahi too. I'm glad that we manage to become friends. The yacht trip, the games we played, the performances and the filming were really fun for us too" Yunho explained. 

Arin nodded gratefully at his words "We feel the same way"

Yunho stood up as he held out his hand which Arin stared in confusion "You want a handshake or something?"

"Arin-ssi, it has been a great week, see you again if we ever cross path one day" Yunho grinned with his hand still hanging in the air.

Arin laughed as she shook her head in amusement "That was cheesy-" as soon as she reached out to Yunho's hand, he pulled her in and hugged Arin.

Arin felt her body froze as she was too surprised to even moving, her heart beat faster and she could feel her face flushing in red. She couldn't say anything, no, she don't know what to say at this moment, fearing she would ruined the moment *, my heart about to burst any moment- I'm so embarassed! I want to hug him back, but my hand won't move! I don't know what to do, gosh Rahi helped me!* Arin was having a mind battle all by herself.

Yunho wasn't any better, he could feel his heart beat faster too but he couldn't think of anything and just wanted to hug Arin.

Arin slowly lifted her forearms and wanted to hug him back, but the ring of phone made both of them jolted in suprised and break off the hug. Both of them stared at each other, clearly flustered and nervous not knowing what to say and what to be done now. But one thing visible to each other, their blushing cheeks.

The phone keep ringing though, so Arin pointed to Yunho's sweater pocket "I think ... that's your phone" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter