A Better Day

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : (JOY) (레드벨벳) - 좋은 사람 있으면 소개시켜줘 (Introduce me a good person)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is also a coincidence?" 

"Don't glare at me. It's not like I can control my luck. Besides Jeju is not that big. I mean sure, I wasn't expecting to meet them AGAIN, but what you want me to about this?" Rahi whispered as she shrugged.

Arin sighed as she stared at the 8 boys infront of her. The boys mirrored her expression too as they weren't expected to coincidentally meet Rahi and Arin outside from hotel venue.

"So you girls are here to go for Yacht tour also?" Mingi asked first as he approached the girls. The rest soon followed him behind.

"Yeah, Jaejin oppa booked us a ticket for the yacht tour. I'm guessing you guys are here for the same reason?" Rahi asked.

Hongjoong nodded "Yea, we keep running into each other. Jaejin is not here with you guys?"

"Ah oppa had a work around here, so he couldn't join us" Arin explained.

"Guys, let's go the ticket booth first, we need to ask for the availability for the yacht tour" Seonghwa called as he pointed to the ticket booth which was suprisingly empty.

"Emm, but I think for this tour, you guys need to book way earlier though. I heard the yacht tour here are pretty famous, so a lot of people booked way earlier online" Rahi said as she looked around the sailing yacht.

Sure enough all yacht already have their assigned passengers except for one empty yacht. Which she assumed it will be for her and Arin. 

At Rahi remarks, Mingi's shoulder dropped in dissapointment "Oh no hyung, what if we couldn't get one today?" 

"Wait here, Seonghwa and I will go check first" Hongjoong patted Mingi's back and headed to the ticket booth with Seonghwa.

Soon Seonghwa and Hongjoong came back from the ticket booth, but their expressions clearly dissapointed. Mingi who was the most excited about this tour, his expression turned dissapointed too as he knew what the two oldest going to tell them.

"Aww man, I'm guessing no vacancy for the day huh?" Wooyoung sighed.

Yunho patted Mingi and and Wooyoung's shoulder "Hey cheer up! We can try tomorrow or the day after tomorrow" he said attempted to cheer both of them.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong exchanged glanced.

"Actually...." Seonghwa's voice trailed off, as the other looked at him curiously including Rahi and Arin too.

"It's fully booked for the whole week" Hongjoong announced clearly feeling bad for Mingi who was the most excited for the tour.

"WHOLE WEEK?!" Mingi exclaimed.

"Now that was unexpected" Yeosang muttered.

Mingi shoulder dropped in dissapointment "Aww man, it's not easy for us to travel to Jeju though"

"Poor Mingi" Rahi whispered to Arin. Arin nodded in sympathy. The girls could clearly sees in Mingi's expression how devastated he was with not able to go for the tour.

One of the staff interrupted their conversation as he approached Arin and Rahi, with the boys perking up their ears to listen.

"Miss, your private yacht is ready. You booked under the name Lee Jaejin correct?" the staff asked for confirmation.

Arin nodded "Yes correct. I believe he would have made the confirmation also?"

The staff nodded with a polite smile "Yes, we've called him for confirmation a minute ago. Shall we all go then? It's for 10 people right?"

Arin and Rahi looked at each other in confused, but after few seconds it hits them that the staff are counting Ateez members together.

Upon not receiving any answer from the two girls, the staff asked again in a smaller voice "Or are you girls are not in one group with those boys?"

"Maximum capacity to fit the yacht would be?" Arin asked back instead of answering the question.

"Usually up to 13 people. Two for our crew and the remaining 11 for guests" The staff replied.

Rahi and Arin nodded as they exchanged meaningful glanced "Alright, we'll be right behind you" Arin said and the staff nodded before walking ahead to the yacht first.

Arin looked back at the group of boys "Do you... want to join us?"

"Yea, we umm have the yacht to ourselves. We don't mind if you guys want to join. That is if you don't mind to join us" Rahi added.

"We'll discuss - "

"OMG YES!"

Hongjoong didn't even manage to finish as Mingi and Wooyoung simultaneously answered loudly and already started to run towards the yacht. The staff followed behind to the Yacht to prepare for take off.

Hongjoong scoffed "Guys, I didn't even finish!"

"What do you want to do leader? Seeing Mingi that excited, kinda hard to say no to that right?" Seonghwa asked with a light chuckle.

Hongjoong sighed "No kidding ... Let me just hmm talk to our managers on phone. They should know about this"

"Our manager hyung can be a bit strict though" Jongho commented.

"And feisty. I wonder if they would even allow" Yeosang added.

"I can already imagine the lengthy conversation with our manager" San joined in too while Yunho remained quiet with a small smiled amused with s remarks, which clearly doesn't help Hongjoong.

"Don't jinx me" Hongjoong bitterly mumbled.

"If it's too troublesome, you guys can take the Yacht tour, we won't join you guys" Arin suggested mindlessly.

The rest of Ateez members and Rahi looked at her in shocked at her suggestion. Soon, complains and rejection flooded in by them.

"Arin-ssi, the ticket belongs to you girls in the first place"

"It doesn't make sense for us to go without the ticket's owner"

"If anything, it should be us not going!"

"Yah! Jaejin oppa bought this for us, we have to go for this yacht tour!"

Arin stepped back, flustered with everyone rejecting her ideas at the same time. She let out a chuckled "Geez okay okay. I was just giving an option"

"No no! We're going for that Yacht tour. We have to" Rahi insisted.

"Okay... in the first place Rahi, you get seasick easily. I still don't get why you would agree when Jaejin oppa booked the ticket for us" Arin argued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter