The Spies & New Alliance

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Girls' Generation - Catch Me If You Can

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

San looked around his surrounding making sure no one could jumped on him any minute in surprise, except for his cameraman who is diligently filming him.

He looked at his watch "It's been 10 minutes since the game start" he muttered.

For now he managed to get away from everyone. He didn't want anyone near him for the time being, fearing people could see him through his act. So for now, he focus on finding this one object first.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked down on the object in his hand that he found.

 

 

"Thank god for the damn golden ticket" San said and tighten the grip on the bottle.

 

Flashback to during refreshment break,

San & Yunho manage to sneak up their way to main producer without the other members noticing them. They made a deal with the main producer to trade San's team golden ticket (of course without any of the blue team knowing about this except Eva). Since he have two golden ticket, he will trade one of it to know how to win the final game.

"Well yes, we could tell you how to win. But we will reveal to the team that there's a spy among them. And we will provide hint on the spies too. So it will turn into catching spy game while photo hunting too. If you guys accept that condition, then we will proceed with the trading" Park PD-nim held out his hand, knowing fully to well that both of Ateez members will accept his condition.

Yunho and San stared at the hand infront of them. 

"We might lose the game though if they gave hint about us too fast" Yunho replied hesitated on accepting the condition.

San shook his head "Nope, we're gonna find a way to win this game and make it as a draw no matter what" he convinved Yunho as he shook Park PD-nim hand.

The main producer proceed to tell them how to win and the two items that will be included with a hint if any of the player managed to find it first before the spies.

 

San opened the paper inside the glass bottle. Sure enough, it's a hint about the spy.

- You think it's only ATEEZ members involved in this hidden mission? -

"Geez, you guys are not going easy at all even with the guests huh?" He looked at the cameraman judgingly.

The cameraman just continue filming San wordlessly.

"Well, for now I'll let you keep this hint and the item. At least the members won't think of checking the cameraman first. This should be safe with you" he tucked the item and hint inside cameraman's bag.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile for Arin, in the past 15 minutes she's been trying to find only this one item. She too, same like San decided to venture alone in doing her mission. Though Rahi wanted to tag along, Yunho manage to convince the team to let Arin do her scavenger hunt alone.

According to Yunho, whom she managed to talk briefly about what has been happening with the golden ticket and the conversation with main producer, aside from focusing on scavenger hunts, they also need to find the item.

"Yunho-ssi said to find the sunglass with strawberry pouch bag. That bag will contain the hint about spy also ..." She mumbled to herself while the cameraman filmed her at her side.

She turns to the cameraman "Can't you let me know where it might be?" she asked with a pitiful face hoping to get a help.

The cameraman shook his camera firmly as a no.

"Yea... I knew you'll said no. Just trying my luck" Arin pouted.

"What should I call you? I can't just call you ahjusshi or samcheon or VJ-nim?" she asked feeling awkward to be left alone with the cameraman who barely speaks anything.

The cameraman laughed at her adorable question "You can just call me ahjusshi. Pretty sure I'm around your dad's age"

She gasped at his answer "You don't look that ol- I mean, you don't look your age" she replied in suprised.

"Then, it's good Ahjusshi. I'm not good at running. Haha, at least you don't have to keep running after me unlike the other VJ. They seems to be ... suffering " Arin looked at distanced.

She could see few Ateez members already at each other throat trying to tear the bracelet from distance. The cameraman were having a hard time as they have to keep running and filming, following the Ateez members who have been running around the beach.

Arin sighed "Not good... I better find that sunglass asap"  she muttered.

Arin walked further away from all the commotion, and she stumbled upon this one cafe name 'Wild Strawberry Cafe'.

 

(Again, picutre of cafe above is definitely not from Jeju. Some random cafe I found in google)

 

Arin stopped on her track and she eyed the cafe carefully.

"It can't be right... Strawberry pouch bag ... Strawberry cafe" she mumbled by herself thinking deeply whether if this is the place she could find her item.

She decided to go take a look at the cafe. The cafe was half full, now that it's evening, a lot of people have started to come to the beach for evening relaxation.

She went around the cafe once she received permission from the owner to look around the cafe to search for her item. Arin soon gave up though after not able to spot the item she desperately need to find.

She walked out the cafe with head down, depressed for not being able to find the item she needed.

Someone block her path and she looked up to face her best friend, Rahi looking suspiciously at her. Rahi was alone, no cameraman was following her.

" Hey Arin, perhaps you're looking for this?" Rahi held out a strawberry pouch bag with a sunglass.

 

 

Arin gasped in suprised and she immediately marched to Rahi with her arms reaching for the pouch.

Rahi moved back in reflex, holding the item further away "Yah Choi Arin, you're the SPY aren't you?!" Rahi asked.

Arin shook her head, still trying to reach for the item.

Rahi was definitely stronger than Arin who lacks in stamina and hate sports, so Rahi had no problem guarding the item while her other free hand blocking Arin coming nearer to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter