Old Flame

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : BTS (방탄소년단) JIMIN 'Promise (약속)'

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------


"Let's see, if I'm not mistaken - the hardcopy should be here" Rahi mumbled to herself as she go through the paperwork in one of the room.

The interview session is held at one of the famous bakery shop at Itaewon. Rahi and her team had arrived earlier for preparation for the interviews. Rahi was made clear of her job for the day, which she won't involved in any of interview session but will assist from background.

BTS soon arrived and everyone went into professional work-mode, and interview started smoothly.

 

 

One hour has passed after that. The only interaction Rahi had able to make with BTS is only a simple greet and eye contact with the group. Even if Rahi had already know that Arin and V already reunited, it made sense for her to reconnect with BTS. After all, when V and Arin dated back then, Rahi was always the third wheel in order to make sure it looks like a group of friend hanging out. The fourth wheel would be Jimin, which he obviously covering for V.

So the person that Rahi was glad to see again out of 7 of them will be Jimin after all. She was half glad, half nervous when she was reminded on how sudden they lost contact 4 years ago.

And apparently ... Jimin seems to think the same way. The moment he arrived at the bakery, he was shocked but happy at the same time to see Rahi again. He was desperately trying to find time to talk to Rahi.

So when they were given 15 minutes break from the interview, Jimin immediately excused himself from the camera and went to find for Rahi.

"What a pretty aesthetic bakery. Should bring Arin and Jaejin here someday" Rahi wondered alone with a small smile.

"There you are, Lee Rahi.." a male voice said soothingly from behind.

Rahi froze forawhile, she could recognized the voice even without seeing the face. She turned around and face Park Jimin, one of the vocal line in BTS and also .... her old flame.

 

 

"Is it okay for you to be out here?" Rahi asked with a straight face, probably trying to keep her professionalism.

Jimin chuckled as he shook his head "After years of not seeing me, your first question is whether I'm okay to be here? I am doing fine and healthy in case you're curious"

Rahi break into a small smile "Glad to know that"

"You.. work with SBS?" Jimin asked cautiously.

Rahi stared at him forawhile as she thought to herself *Right.. I never told any of the BST oppa that my family worked at SBS, so they wouldn't know I'll be interning here*

She's pondering whether to tell him on her welldoing or not. Seconds later she nodded "More like internship. Just gonna be for few months"

"I see. That's good to know. Maybe I can meet you again whenever BTS has work related at SBS" Jimin tilted his head as he said the sentence.

Rahi immediately looked away trying to prevent herself from smiling widely after witnessing Jimin looking adorable. *Oh my heart, please calm down.*

"You know I can see that you're holding yourself from smiling right? Guess my charms still works on you" Jimin smirked as he took step closer to Rahi.

Rahi widened her eyes noticing the distance shortens between them, she pushed his chest slowly and took a step back "Wh- What are you doing? Don't get too close"

Jimin let Rahi stepped away before his smile fell down and this time, he looked at Rahi earnestly.

"I... I tried to contact you but it didn't get through. After Taehyung told me that he managed to reunite with Arin again, I thought I want to contact you again too" Jimin confessed, never taking his eyes off Rahi.

"Oh that? I recently changed my number due to unavoidable situation. It wasn't .. to avoid you or anything like that" Rahi answered awkwardly.

Jimin sighed as he looked down "I just wanted to say sorry for the sudden lost contact. I didn't know how to talk to you after Taehyung and Arin broke up. I felt like the both of us might got stuck in the middle if we continue contacting each other during that time"

"Jimin opaa.." Rahi finally called his name, which Jimin looked up in surprised.

"You don't have to say sorry. I understand you. I never harbor any ill feelings towards you ... yes I was confused at the sudden lost contact. But as time goes by, I understand it was the best decision at that time" Rahi conforted him with those words.

"Still, I couldn't help but to feel guilty" Jimin said as he patted her head.

"Ack! Don't do that in public. My team doesn't even know that I know you personally oppa" Rahi pushed his hand away.

Jimin shrugged as he put his hand in his pocket, and second later he pulled out his phone and handed it to Rahi "Then, can I get your number?"

Rahi stared at the phone "Wow.. A big celebrity is actually asking me for my number" 

"You're.. different. You and Arin knew all of us when we were nobody. I mean it Rahi, I want to contact you again" Jimin said earnestly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter