Misunderstanding

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : OuiOui (위위) - 니 생각 (Thinkin' bout you) (Feat. Wilcox)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arin opened her eyes halfway as the ray of the sunlight peeked through the curtains. She blinked few times before her vision become clearer and the clock on the wall above the TV showed it's 8 in the morning.

*Wait... I'm not in my room* 

She strectched her arms and legs and kicked someone's leg. She turns to her left and saw Jaejin still deep asleep and turns on her right, Rahi too was still asleep.

"Right.. We watched movie, and decided to just sleep outside at the living room together" she mumbled still sleepy.

She sat up and looked around sleepily. Jaejin stirred on his sleep as he open one eye "You're awake already?"

Arin chuckled at his cracked sleepy voice, nodding her head as a response. Her stomach growled as she cover her stomach, embarassed of the loud sound.

"Hungry?" Jaejin asked with a small laughed.

"I guess yes.. haha" she laughed still feeling embarassed.

Soon Rahi too wake up, and the three of them decided to get ready and grab breakfast at the hotel restaurant today. Rahi decided to get ready first and leave the cleaning to both Arin and Jaejin as she takes the longest to get ready.

"Don't forget to wear white today both of you! I'm shooting you two for my final project" Rahi yelled from her room.

Arin and Jaejin who was folding the blanket looked up to each other "What shooting?" Jaejin asked.

Arin gave him a look of distrust "You forgot again oppa. It's for her final projects. You know she took minor in photography, this is another part of her final projects" 

Jaejin's eyes widened in panic "Right she texted me last time about this! Damn, did I bring any white outfit?" 

"Oppa! Don't tell me you forgot again! This is my 4th time doing this with you, I can't believe you keep forgetting it every single time" Rahi walked out of her room angrily.

"No no, I do have it! I just remembered I did brought white outfit with me" He replied sheepihly.

Rahi stared at him long enough before she huffed "Fine, as long as you guys match"

Arin and Jaejin went to get ready as soon as they were done with cleaning the living room. Soon, Jaejin finish styling his hair and put himself into white outfit. He waited in the living room for the two girls. 

"Girls.. They take so long to get ready" Jaejin mumbled boredly, sitting on the couch.

"Oppa, how do I look?" Arin walked to the living room as she twirled around showing off her strapless white dress.

Jaejin's jaw dropped at the girl in front of him. Fully dresssed in white looking so angelic with her hair in half clipped with a butterfly metal clip, while the rest of her wavy hair fall perfectly on her shoulder.

Arin pouted as she didn't received any response "I guess it doesn't look good on me" 

Jaejin frevently shook his head "No-no Arin. You look really beautiful, gorgeous. I'm just worried other guys are gonna be looking at your way too much" he said as he frowned in concerned.

"There he goes again with his over-protective instinct" Rahi said as she walked passed by both of them.

"You're here with us oppa. Nothing will go wrong" Arin reassured him.

Jaejin was about to argue back when Rahi pulled him by his hands dragging him around "Oppa, come help me to sort my camera and tripod stuffs. We should put these equiments in the car first"

"Oh, then I'll go to the restaurant first. I'll book us a table" Arin said as she took her phone and sling bag, and proceed to head out.

The morning breeze was refreshing, but for some reason Arin felt cold and shivers "Hope it's not a cold. Would be to get cold during vacation" she mumbled to herself and proceed to walk down the streets.

She soon reached the lobby and walked further to the left searching for the restaurants.

She halted to a stop as she reached a place where she first met Yunho. She stared at the view forawhile before looking down on the small stairs that she was about to trip last time, if it wasn't for Yunho saving her.

She walked down the small stairs, this time around clearly eyeing where she was walking.

"I see you've learned to watch where you're going now" A voice stated.

Arin spun around in alarmed, but soon relaxed when she recognized a familiar face "Yunho-ssi"

Yunho greeted her with a sweet smile as he walked over, and stop right before the stairs, towering over her "We meet again.. here"

*She's still wearing that bracelet. The only thing we have in common now is only this* his eyes travelled down to her wrist.

"Yea, I uh.. dropped by here just to make sure this time around I won't make the same mistake" she explained carefully. 

"Are you going somewhere? You look .. different" Yunho said clealry meaning different as beautiful but couldn't convey the words to her.

Arin frowned as she looked at down on her dress "Different huh? I guess this dress doesn't look good on me after all" she muttered while playing at the end of the dress with her fingers.

Yunho shook his head, waving his hand "By different I mean pretty! Really pretty" he blurted out.

Arin looked up to him in suprised. Yunho realizing what he has just said, clears his throat and looked away as his cheek flushed in embarassment. 

Arin bited her lips restraining herself from letting out any laugh *He's blushing. Adorable..*

Her eyes travelled around searching for something "Are you done shooting? I don't see camera around you" she asked trying to change the topic.

"Oh, most of the crew already went to the final shooting destination. Those left are currently filming the other members at the pension" he explained.

"So you're playing hooky?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Yunho shrugged "I saw you heading towards here. I was worried you would fell down at the exact same place, so before I realized I'm already here" he answered her honestly.

Arin tilted her head in confusion "What do you mean -"

"Arin! There you are!" 

Both Yunho and Arin turned to the voice direction. It was Jaejin, and he's looking concerned. Jaejin walked to both of them as he sighed in relief "We were worried, you weren't at the restaurants when we reach there"

Yunho scanned Jaejin's outfit and he glanced to Arin's outfit *Couple.... outfit..* he thought for some reason feeling bitter.

Arin looked at her watch and realized it's been 15 minutes "Omg, sorry oppa. I didn't realized time has passed. Oh by the way, this is Yunho-ssi" she introduced Yunho to Jaejin.

She turned to Yunho "And this oppa is-"

"Lee Jaejin. Rahi introduced to us yesterday" Yunho cut her off, his eyes move to Jaejin giving him a small nod acknowledging his presence.

*So he's Yunho .. Arin new saviour. Damn, he's almost as tall as me* Jaejin wondered as he too gave Yunho a small nod.

Both of the man didn't exchanged words and for some reason, Arin feels there were silence tension in the air. She looked back and forth between the two tall guy as she clears , couldn't stand the tension and silence.

"Oppa, we should go then" Arin said as she took a step forward forgetting there are stairs infront of her. Again.

"Stairs - " Yunho tried to warn.

It was too late, Arin had tripped over her way up, and was about to fall flat on her face, but the two guys each grabbed her, with Jaejin grabbing her left arm, while Yunho grabbing her right arm.

"Geez Arin, you need to look where you are going" Jaejin sighed.

"Arin-ssi, please be more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter