Seoulight

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Red Velvet - Future (미래)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arin walked down the lobby of her new office for her internship with light and exciting heart. A huge smiles plastered on her face as she looked around in awe *Can't wait to tell Rahi about this amazing and simple office concept* 

 

 

"Miss Choi Arin, here's your documents and ID card. You may walk straight from here and turn left, you will find Business Fashion Marketing Department. The person in charge for your supervising is eager to meet you. Welcome aboard" The receptionist plastered a sweet smile, which Arin returned with a thanks.

She didn't waste more time as she follow the direction as per instructed by the receptionist, and within seconds she reached the glass door entrace of her department. 

"Fancy..." Arin mumbled in awe.

Arin reached out to tag her ID card to the machine, but the glass door opened wide and stood there female in probably late 20s holding a file. Arin stood still as the person took a step towards Arin as she tilted her head, scannin Arin from head to toe "You're the new girl" the lady said with a monotone as she pointed to Arin.

It took Arin few seconds to realize that the lady was referring to her. Arin straighten up and bowed politely "Nice to meet you, I'm Choi Arin, joining for internship starting today. Looking forward to learn a lot from you"

"Alright, nice spirit Arin. You will be under my wing, and I hope you can follow my pace. I'm Kim Jaehi. You can call me Mrs Kim, or maybe if we get close, you can address me as Jaehi unni" the lady finally break into soft smile.

Arin returned the smile feeling relief she wan't assigned to someone strict. 

"We're late, Let's go to the meeting then" Jaehi walked passed through her.

Arin blinked flustered with the sudden schedule "Me-Meeting? But my stuffs, don't I need to put it somewhere first-"

"Don't bother, we'll have our meeting with our future-client, so we'll be going to their company. You'll ride with me, my stuff is inside my car already"

With that Jaehi turned to corner and dissapeared, Arin immediately snapped out of her thoughts and ran to follow her supervisor *Well.. to be fair, she did said that she hope I can follow her pace. Gosh, better prepare myself* Arin thought to herself as she followed Jaehi from behind.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The ride in the car was delightful to say the least. Jaehi and Arin exchange conversation which they had no problem blending in with each other topics.

"Just so you know, this doesn't usually happen. Internship first day having to being on the same car ride with their supervisor heading to the meeting together, hope it doesn't ruin your first day fantasy of internship" Jaehi joked lightly, her eyes focused on the road.

Arin chuckled as response as she replied "I have no fantasy and such thing, and I am aware of this since I've been told during my interview that I will be the first intern to be hired at Business Fashion Marketing Department. Take this as a great opportunity for me to experience for my future career" 

Jaehi hummed agreeing to Arin. 

"Since you're our first intern, you will experience a lot of detailing work of what we're doing around here & work very closely with the management of this department. For example, as of right now you'll see how I attend and conduct meeting with my client. We're currently on our way to decide for Seoulight global ambassador for year 2021, so we'll be going to meet and discuss with few companies. Consider today as a business trip inside Seoul" Jaehi explained.

*So this is what Jaejin oppa has been talking about yesterday ... If it's a group, they wanted Idol group?* Arin wandered to herself.

Soon they arrived at their first meeting destination where Jaehi was allowed to park at one of the front lobby parking. Arin looked up to the huge building infront of her.

"I think everyone would know by now what company is this, I won't need to introduce to you about this company now would I?" Jaehi asked in retorical manners.

Arin nodded her head as opened a bit in awe with her still amazed at the huge building, almost couldn't believe she is here right now "HYBE. Oh wow, it's my first time seeing this up close" she mumbled.

 

 

Jaehi chuckled "Now now, focus. We have meeting to attend"

They entered HYBE after passing their super tight security, and walk passed the hall of fame where all artist of HYBE entertainment is shown. BTS & TXT pictures can be seen clearly on her way to elavator.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter