After Party

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : BTS (방탄소년단)- Dimple (보조개)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The fashion show soon wrapped up and the guests were all brought into another huge space for an after party. But not like the after party at the bar, just like a high tea with refreshments and free seats with a particular small stage at the corner, and without any reporter and camera.

Hoyeon was kind enough to stay with Arin until Jaejin arrived and accompany Arin. The two exchanged short greetings before Hoyeon leave to meet with the other artist and models. Before leaving, Arin manage to get a photo with Hoyeon on her phone, and now she was just in dazed looking at the photo on her phone.

“Geez, you look so in love right now” Jaejin commented.

Arin turned to Jaejin as she shoved her phone to Jaejin’s face “How can I not? I mean look at this! I get to take a picture with Jung Hoyeon! And she even said I’m gorgeous!”

Jaejin scoffed as he crossed his arms “I told you a lot of times you’re gorgeous. Why are you not this excited?”

“Oh come one oppa, we knew each other for too long to get flatter by a compliment” Arin dismissed his complaint.

“Na-uh, not me! I still fly over the moon when you and Rahi compliment me” Jaejin defended.

Arin shrugged as she nonchalantly replied “Probably cause you’re narcissistic”

“Wow … You’ve started to become more like Rahi now” Jaejin said pretended to be offended.

The crowd murmuring around started to get louder as BTS entered the space venue. Jaejin and Arin turned to look as the BTS members shined throughout the whole artists as they walked to the middle of the space.

“Damn, your first love is really handsome” Jaejin commented earning a hard smacked on his arms from Arin.

"Told ya to be quiet about that" Arin hissed as she glared at him.

"Geez, ok I got it" Jaejin defensively put his hands up, and walked away to get a drink for Arin, mumbling about how Arin need some alcohol to calm down her nerve.

While Arin was alone, her eyes followed BTS as they are crowded with fellow artists and models. Her lips turns into a small smile looking at V doing well in this industry. At the same time, V met Arin eyes and the two stared at each other for few seconds before V breaking into a soft smile also.

As if he's saying 'I am glad you're doing well'.

Arin returned the smiles and turned to walk away to settle down at some corner that were far from other people, and waited for Jaejin to come. But after 10 minutes, there's no sign of him anywhere.

"Where did Jaejin oppa go? He's gone too long for a person who just went to get a drink" Arin muttered quietly, feeling out of place at this event.

"You must be the gorgeous lady that everyone couldn't figure out the identity" a handsome man probably in late 20s said as he approached Arin.

Arin turned to the man with confused expression. Her brain is trying to figure out on why the man look so familiar, but just couldn't seems to remember.

"Everyone thought you are an artist, or new actress, or new model. Since you shine so much even when you're sitting next to Jung Hoyeon. But I can't seems to find any info about you online" The man said as he took a step closer to Arin.

Red Alarm.

That's what Arin thought on her mind, she somehow felt this man had a creepy and dangeroud vibe surrounding him. Arin took a step back cautiously as she tried to excuse herself "Sorry, I gotta go find my friend" 

Before she could took another step, the man quickly blocked her way as he stood infront of her "Sorry, where are my manners. I'm Choi Hyungsik. Perhaps you would like to drink with me? It's wine, gorgeous" Hyungsik stated as he raised both of his hand with glass of wine in it.

Choi Hyungsik, the infamous son of congressman. Arin remembered now, this man made appearance few times on media due to his visual and being the son of congressman, but she did heard few uneasy rumours about him about being party people and have a playboy persona, and also can be real jerk when it comes to treating women.

Arin looked at the drink he is offering, and was reminded of Seigy's advised.

"I don't drink. Thanks for your offer anyway" Arin decline politely, and walked past off him. But again, Hyungsik followed her and blocked her path again with his long leng.

He chuckled amused at Arin not giving him a damn at all "Well, can I at least know your name?"

"Trust me, I'm a nobody. So you won't be needing my name" Arin said this time feeling uneasy at this man persistency.

Instead of letting her go, Hyungsik shoved the glass of wine to Arin's face "Either you give me your name, or you accept this drink. Come on, I'm sure your friend can wait"

Arin bited the inside of her cheek, feeling annoyed now but still keeping her expression calm "I won't do both of it. Now if you excuse me-"

"Damn girl, you're playing hard to get?" Hyungsik smirked as he took a step closer.

Arin looked around and noticed no one really noticed her trouble cause the place she's been standing at was at end corner, and most of the people are just engrossed talking too each other to notice Arin's trouble. 

Hyungsik seems to lost his patience as he put down the glass at the side table and with his free hand, he grabbed Arin's wrist which took Arin by surprised.

"What the- Hey, hands off me!" Arin yelled as she smacked his hand away. Now she's pissed, this man clearly have zero respect towards women.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter