Sunset

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Taeyeon - 바람 바람 바람

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YAH Jung Yunho, get your back here!" Wooyoung shouted while chasing Yunho who were actually quite far ahead from him due to Yunho's long leg.

Yunho have no time to waste, as he keep running away from all five member of Ateez who were chasing him madly like a dog.

He took a side glance and were impressed with the girl next to him able to keep her pace with him "You really mean it when you said you're good at sports and Arin-ssi was the opposite huh?" 

Rahi shook her head slightly "Just - don't talk, kee- running - my energy is draining" she huffed still trying to follow Yunho's pace.

"I hope Arin-ssi are able to meet up with the other spies" Yunho stated.

Rahi looked up at him in suprise "There's more of you guys?! I thought it was just the two of - " 

Rahi words got cut off when Hongjoong appeared out of nowhere grabbing her by her left arm.

Both of them stopped in their track in suprised.

"You guys are damn fast! " he said still trying to catch his breath.

Yunho grabbed Hongjoong's wrist "Let her go hyung. You're after me" 

"Take that damn bracelet off her wrist hyung!" Jongho shouted from distance.

Yunho faced the voice direction, he sees Jongho, Seonghwa & Yeosang running to their direction. Wooyoung is missing however. Yunho suspects that Wooyoung figured out their plan and might went to change his target to Arin.

Rahi grab her other wrist to cover her bracelet, in which Hongjoong try to pull her hands away gently. After all, he didn't want to be rough with the girl. What he didn't know was that Rahi was pretty strong, given she learned martial arts and have been doing pilates also. So her strength are not something a man should be considerate of.

"Just go Yunho-ssi, we can't lose more people from 'our' side" Rahi said not facing Yunho, her eyes didn't leave Hongjoong as both of them struggle with their goal.

Rahi was right though. The reason she ran away with Yunho was to bait the others into thinking she's the spy along with Yunho. Which the plan works. All of them ended up chasing Yunho and Rahi, leaving Arin to finish her other mission.

"Sorry... " Yunho muttered feeling guilty before running away to different direction along with his cameraman following him closely from behind.

After Yunho leaves, the rest arrived at where Hongjoong and Rahi positions, who are still playing push and pull.

Seonghwa scratched the back of his head " emm, I don't think it's fair for all four of us to go against her like this"

"True, but Hongjoong hyung seems to be having trouble. Besides, we need to chase Yunho also" Yeosang replied exhaustedly.

"I'm not gonna go after him. I'm too exhausted. Let Wooyoung take care of it" Seonghwa waved his hand dismissively. 

Jongho shook his head "I'm just gonna take a 30 seconds break. Yunho hyung ran too fast, that long leg of his is just ...." he didn't even finished his word as he dropped sitting down on the sands.

Hongjoong who's still struggling with removing Rahi's bracelet, shot a look at the three of them "Um, a little help will ya?" 

Hongjoong turns to Rahi " Why are you so strong Rahi-ssi, just let me take the bracelet gently" he asked almost pleading. 

"Well, gotta do my best to waste some time though" Rahi smiled sheepishly.

Jongho stood up " Alright, my 30 seconds recharged is done. Let's tear her bracelet now hyung. You're being too easy with her " he went to Rahi as he gave her a small smile " I'm sorry, we have no choice but to do this ".

Before Rahi could reply to anything, Jongho pull of her arm that covered her other wrists with ease, and tear off her paper bracelet.

Rahi jaw dropped in shock as she thought *That happened in instant.....*

Seonghwa, Yeosang & Hongjoong circled around Jongho to peek through the inside of bracelet also. They all gasped seeing there's nothing written inside of Rahi's teared bracelet.

"What the- you're - you're not a spy?!" Hongjoong asked in shocked.

Rahi shrugged "Well, I guess I'm busted" she replied casually.

"Then why .. but why were you pretending to be one? You helped Yunho?" Seonghwa asked in confusion.

Rahi smiled looking very apologetic "I wish I could tell you more. But I don't think you guys will believe me. Besides the game is going to end in three minute. You all will found out soon" she stated tapping her watch.

"Jongho, you're out. Rahi, you're out also. You two can't participate in this game now" The cameraman stated while also delivering the news to producer via phone call.

" Ack, we better go after Yunho now. We could still make it!" Hongjoong started running followed by Seonghwa and Yeosang along with their cameraman.

Jongho shot her a look "You were supposed to help us Rahi-ssi" 

"I'm telling you, it's for your best" Rahi chuckled and continue "I do hope Arin is safe though. I think Wooyoung might be after her now" she stated worriedly.

" I knew I knew it! Wooyoung hyung was right. He suspected Arin-ssi. Aghh, we should have listened to him " he grabbed his hair out of frustration.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile Arin had finished with her photo hunt, thanks to Rahi and Yunho for scarficing themselves. She didn't manage to take photo of sandcastle, cause well, she had no time, and she believed her blue team members could already build it way before.

"I just have to trust them I guess. I forgot to ask Rahi, but Rahi might already built it and took photo before she met me. If it's not her, then let's pray the other in green team at least does it" she said to the cameraman. 

The cameraman enjoyed filming her. She didn't run much, so less work for him to keep chasing her and she just strolled around the beach calmly while doing her photo scavenger hunt.

"FOUND YOU!" A voice shouted behind her.

She jumped in suprised and turn back to face Wooyoung who was panting heavily. He probably ran non-stop to get to her current place.

He ran his fingers through his hair "Damn, for someone who doesn't like to run, you were pretty fast to dissapear"

 

 

Arin bited her lips nervously "em.. Hi?"

"You're a spy aren't you? Together with Yunho" Wooyoung questioned her.

Arin shook her head, slowly moving backwards as Wooyoung took a step slowly towards her.

"Okay, I'm just gonna take off your bracelet. I won't lose anything since the game going to end soon" Wooyoung said while taking a big stride towards her.

Arin wasted no time and turns to run as fast as she can. But who was she kidding? She hated running, even a kid could beat her in a relay run.

Wooyoung didn't even have to chase her as he manage to grab her wrist gently after taking few steps. 

*Her wrist is so thin, I feel like it's gonna snap If I pull too hard* Wooyoung thought.

"Fine... You can take it off. It's pointless to run away from you and I'm bad at running" Arin sighed giving up.

She didn't even struggle at Wooyoung who was still holding her wrist. At this point, her energy is running low, they've been playing game for the past few hours. If there's a bed here, she would literally fall asleep right away.

Wooyoung blinked before break into laughter. He was utterly dumbfounded "Yah, if you're gonna be like this, then no point of me chasing you" he said still laughing.

Arin shrugged with a small smile on her face "Well, I'm kinda tired of running too. FIgure you'll get to me way faster before I could even run away"

"Alright alright. Didn't think you won't fight at all, but okay. If you excuse me, I'll take this off" Wooyoung said as he teared the bracelet off her wrist gently.

Sure enough when Wooyoung flipped the paper, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter