Birthday

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : D.O - My Love

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Happy Birthday to you ~~"

The 9 of them sang birthday song to Arin as she stared at the cake infront of her in suprised. The yacht had come to a stop at Jusangjeolli cliff for them to view the spectacular volcanic rock formation. Rahi had asked favor from Yunho, for him to hold the birthday cake as she lighten the candle.

"Faster! Blow the candle before the wind blow it away" Rahi urged.

Arin who's still confused and shocked with the whole suprise birthday celebration, leaned in nearer to blow the candle.

"Make a wish" Yunho calmly said as he stared at Arin.

Arin met his eyes and gave him a small nodded before closing her eyes and blew the candle. She opened her eyes and turned to look at Rahi.

"You planned this with Jaejin oppa didn't you? That's why you insisted of going to this tour eventhough you get seasick easily" Arin narrowed her eyes with a grinned.

Rahi just shrugged lightly as she laughed.

"And we were in at a last minute plan" Wooyoung explained as he pointed to himself.

"Happy Birthday again noona!" Mingi wished.

"We're sorry that we joined the tour since it's actually for your birthday celebration" Seonghwa apologized feeling bad.

Arin shook her head " No no, not at all. Please don't think of it that way. I'm thankful for the celebration. Thank you so much all of you"

"Yea Seonghwa-ssi, if anyone that need to apologize, it would be me for having to ask a last minute favor for this celebration. But you guys went along with this plan, so I'm very thankful. Thank you so much" Rahi added.

"I still want to sing 'Celebrate' though" Wooyoung pouted.

"Jung Wooyoung" Hongjoong hissed quietly under his breath.

Wooyoung turned away from Hongjoong's stare and went to Yeosang who was waiting to eat the cake.

Arin chuckled upon seeing Mingi & Jongho staring at the cake in Yunho's hands "We should eat the cake. You two are literally drooling over it" 

"Wait wait, we still haven't take picture of you and the cake" Rahi ran over to take the cake from Yunho and place the cake on Arin's hands.

"Yah, it's embarassing to take picture. Let's just eat the cake" Arin tried arguing.

But Rahi dismissed her argument as she already took her phone out and proceed to take picture of Arin "Let me just snap 3 pictures of you"

"I want one!" Woooyoung joined the frame as he stood beside Arin. 

"Me too!" Mingi soon joined.

Yunho watched the three of them posed for the photo *Damn, I want one too*

Like magic, Rahi must have been able to read his mind as she called for him to join "Yunho-ssi, you should join too"

Arin gave Rahi a look and shifted her eyes towards Hongjoong. Hongjoong had no reaction as he just continue talking to Yeosang and Seonghwa.  

"Okay then" Yunho walked to the three of them and stood next to Arin. 

As Wooyoung and Arin stood in the middle, with the two tall giant, Mingi and Yunho at the end, it literally looks like a tall building with center bridge.

"You guys looks like a KLCC tower with Yunho and Mingi standing there" Hongjoong commented, finding the picture amusing.

"I hate standing between them. Such a giant" Wooyoung scoffed.

"We're not tall. You're just not tall enough" Mingi said as he blinked innocently.

Wooyoung glared at the tall guy next to him "Wow, that is very comforting" 

The others bursted in laughter at the two arguing over their height.

"Are they always like this?" Arin asked quietly particularly to no one but Yunho heard her anyways.

"Not everyday. Guess they're in a good mood" Yunho replied.

Arin turned to Yunho clearly confused "They fight when they're in good mood?"

Yunho chuckled seeing her expression "Sometimes that happens. Though, I'm not sure when are we going to take picture if they keep arguing"

"Yea .. the others must have wanted to eat the cake" 

Seeing Arin struggling to keep her balance due to the Yacht swaying and the cake were larger than normal size cake, Yunho took the cake from her slowly "Let me help you with this. You seems... shaky"

Arin looked up to him "That obvious huh"

He laughed as he nodded, which Arin replied back with a sweet smile and small thanks. The two of them were oblivious to their surrounding forawhile, while Rahi had been busy observing Arin and Yunho, and secretly took pictures of the two of them.

"Geez both of you, stop already" Hongjoong went over as he stopped Mingi and Wooyoung.

"Now that it comes to this, why don't we all take pictures together?" Seonghwa suggested.

"Fine by me. I'll call the crew to help us take our pictures" Jongho offered as he went over to the crew and asked to take pictures.

All 10 of them stood together and pose for pictures. The crew made sure the view behind them were captured into the picture too. Once done, they all went to the table as the boys can't wait to eat the cake.

"Yeayy! Let's eat the cake" Mingi exclaimed as he was about to cut the cake with the plastic knife, but Yunho pulled away the cake before he could do so.

"Yah ... Birthday girl should eat first" Yunho put the cake on the table and took the knife away from Mingi. He cut a slice of cake, placing it in a small plate and gave to Arin "Here you go. Happy Birthday again Arin-ssi" 

"Thank you" she replied with a small smile.

He then continued slicing the cake while San and Yeosang helped to passed the cake to everyone including the crew too. They all sat on the couch, enjoying the cake and view surrounding them.

"I haven't felt this free for ahwile. This feels great" Yeosang said out of nowhere as he breathed in the air.

The rest turned to him. The 7 boys softened at Yeosang's remarks and nodded in agreement, while Arin and Rahi exchanged wary glance not knowing what to say.

"I have to say, spending this evening with you two definitely feels like we're on MT trips, which is fun since we won't ever get to join that kind of event" San commented.

"Truly feels like a vacation" Jongho added with a satisfied smile.

"Well, as a fan point of view, I'm glad you guys are feeling that way. It's a vacation after all, you should enjoy your time to the fullest" Rahi exclaimed as she pours soda in everyone glasses.

"Since we don't have any alcoholic drinks, soda is good enough. Cheers!" Rahi raised her glass.

Arin shook her head with a chuckled *You social butterfly. You just loves to cheer over everything*

The others were amused at her enthusiasm, but joined her and clinked their glasses.

"Thanks again for inviting us" Hongjoong said with a smile.

Seonghwa nodded as he added "Or else, I wouldn't know how to comfort Mingi for the rest of our holidays"

"Hey come on, I'm not that grumpy" Mingi retorte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter