8 + 4 Strangers

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song suggestion : ATEEZ - Dancing Like Butterfly Wings

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The 12 people gathered at the rooftop. Team Blue & Team Green both managed to bring two strangers to the cafe's rooftop before the 15 minutes timer goes off. With Team Green recruits Rahi and Arin, while Team Blue recruits a pair of foreigner siblings on a trip together who were very much fluent in Korean. 

Rahi glanced at Arin, wondering if she's still mad that she was forced to join for filming.

"Look, I'm sorry I made you mad and if I'm being too selfish, but I hope you could at least enjoy this evening" Rahi pursed her lips feeling bad about this.

Arin raised an eyebrow before breaking into a smile "I was never mad though. Believe it or not, I was about to say yes even before the two guys interrupted us. I guess after all, once in awhile I wouldn't mind doing something as sudden and drastic like this. Besides, look at this rooftop, the view is amazing" she stated truthfully in awe of the rooftop view. 

The weather has started to cool down, and skies seems to be more bluer with a hint of orange coloring the view.

 

(Pictures above are definitely not a cafe from Jeju XD, I just took some random pictures in google haha)

 

"Alright, gather around all 12 of you" Park PD-nim called out as all of them gathered in the center. 

"Congratulations Ateez for befriending these 4 people. Now before we proceed for our first game, would the guests please introduce themselves?"

The siblings introduced themselves as Josh and Eva, and they're from New Zealand. Josh actually came to Korea to visit Eva who was in exchange program for a year at Korea University. Hence, Eva had no problem with the language. It's their 3rd day in Jeju already, and they had no problem agreeing to join ATEEZ with their missions and games as they figured it would be fun spend their day with celebrities. 

Rahi and Arin faced the camera also introduced themselves and exchange greetings with the two siblings and the remaining four ATEEZ's members. They both stated that they are currently studying at Yonsei University, and it's their final year already.

*If final year in degree, then is she the same age or older than me?* Yunho wondered to himself.

"Korea University and Yonsei University, we recruits some smart people don't we?" Wooyoung said in amazement.

The others nodded agreeing to his statement also in amazement.

"If you don't mind, can we ask what course are you studying now?" Hongjoong asked.

"Arin is in Business Department, while I'm currently majoring in Mass Communication & Media" Rahi explained. 

Eva joined the conversation and stated she's in Engineering Department. After a few question and answer session to get to know each other better, the producer went off to confirm on Arin's nationality as Australian, with her only coming to Korea with her student's pass.

"Now, before we go to our main game and special prizes, here's the main question for our guests. Do all four of you know ATEEZ?" Assistant PD-nim who sat infront of them questioned.

"My brother wouldn't know since he's not into Kpop. But I do know them. They are famous at my campus. A lot of my friends are big fan and part of Atiny fandom. They'll be crying probably upon this shows aired later on seeing I got the chance to meet Ateez" Eva explained with a small laugh mentioning about her Atiny's friends.

The boys clapped their hands gleefully, happy to hear that they're famous among university students. 

Arin nudged Rahi, expecting Rahi to explain, but Rahi was actually super embarassed to admit she's a fan of these boys.

She didn't join the Atiny fandom officially, but she definitely a big fan of their music.

"Arin, you help to explain..." Rahi tugged at Arin's sleeves, hiding herself behind Arin.

Arin gave Rahi 'are you serious' look but proceed to explain on her behalf.

"Well, the four of them would have probably know since Rahi recognized them the moment they met each other" Arin pointed at her own team, which Hongjoog nodded in agreement. 

"Rahi is a fan of all of you guys. Since we stay in one house, I also enjoys Ateez's music a lot. So for us, it's a huge honor to be able to join them today for their activities" Arin explained eloquently.

"But then, I think Arin-ssi don't seem to recognize us? When we approached her back then, she have no idea that we're Ateez until Rahi-ssi explained to her" Yunho raised an eyebrow.

Which Arin in turns cover her face in embarassment "About that - I'm really sorry, but I'm really bad at remembering faces" she answered honestly.

The others laughed at her flustered reaction before Seonghwa lightly smacked Yunho's chest "Yah, stop teasing her. She's our guest"

Seeing the atmosphere between the four guests and Ateez has seemed to be much lighter and comfortable, the producer decided to move on with games.

"Alright Ateez members, remember how I said you'll receive special prizes. It's a golden ticket where you could use it for anything, either to make a wish or to use it later on to escape from penalty. Since the blue team brought Eva and Josh who are both foreigners, you will receive two golden tickets. While the green team receive one golden ticket. As for penalty, the 4 guest won't be joining for penalty. They are only part of the team to play games, but the penalty will be for losing Ateez members" Park PD-nim explained.

There were bunch of noises made by the 8 of them hearing about penalty. But the show must go on, and it is a reality show after all.

The briefing went on, with the producer explaining there will be total of 3 games throughout the day to be played for the two team and the winning team will receive their prizes, while the losing team will receive penalty. The first game to be held at their current location, on the rooftop. It's a basic guessing games divided into 3 rounds.

Language Guessing Kpop and Fandom Kpop Drama

The first category begin with all of 12 of them wearing headphones on. There will be 6 languages, each person will have to guess what is the language played through the headphones. Words and long sentence were being played in various language throughout the headphone of all the 12 players.

Arin closed her eyes trying to focus upon hearing a sound coming from her own headphone. 'Cómo estás' is what she heard, along with extended sentences that she couldn't understand. She wasn't sure but it could be spanish. 

She opened her eyes and glance at her left, seeing Rahi's deep in her own thought probably figuring what language she's listening to.

Arin turns to her right, seeing Yunho also relfecting Rahi's behaviour. 

Suddenly she heard a greeting coming from her headphone "Hello Arin. You're appointed to be our hidden angel spy. You must act normal as if you're still trying to figure out the language so that others won't suspect you" Arin eyes widened in suprised but quickly calm herself as she focus on the instruction coming from the headphone.

"You along with 3 other angel spies have to achieve your mission. Your mission is to make the two teams ended their scores as a draw 3:3, no team should win by the end of the 3rd game" 

*Damn... a draw huh, that's a hard thing to do, and who's the other three...* Arin wondered deeply, already sweating nervously with this hidden mission.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter