We Should Join!

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song suggestion : Simple Plan - Summer Paradise

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rahi parked her car perfectly inside the designated parking space, both of them gasped in amazement at the scenery infront of them. Woljeongri Beach.

Arin eyes sparkled seeing all the wide ocean and the never ending blue crystal water. She can't believe she's able to witness this beautiful scenery with her two eyes.

Rahi pulled Arin who was in dazed with the scenery "Come on Arin, let's get some food first. The weather is still hot for us to be playing at the beach. And I'm too lazy to wear another layer of sunblock".

As much as Arin wants to dip her feet into the sea water, Rahi was right. The weather is still warm, so they went to nearby cafe called LOWA Cafe. It was decorated beautifully with a nice rooftop. Between Rahi and Arin, Rahi was definitely the one who knows all the cute / antics places to go or as the youngsters would love to refer as 'Instragammable' place.

Rahi was more than happy to see the cafe weren't packed with people, this make it easier for her to take all the pictures without people photobombing the photo.

"I knew it, choosing to come here during weekday is the greatest decision I've ever made in my life" Rahi nodded her head happily.

 

 

After a good 10 minutes, feeling satisfied with the photos taken at the main door of the cafe with varieties of pose (which Arin doesn't have a choice but to join) , both of them finally went inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Lowa Cafe, what can we get for you two beautiful ladies?" The male waiter, seems to be in his late 20s, asked with a pretty smile.

"Two Aglio Olio, one Ice Americano and one Banana Milkshake" Rahi ordered. 

Arin was eyeing the cake displayed next to the counter and decided to order one also "Can you please add Banana Caramel cake also?". "Anything for you beautiful" The male waiter replied sweetly to them. The two girls exhanged looks and both seems to be thinking the same thing *Flirty*.

"You and your obsessions with banana" Rahi shook her head lightly. Arin didn't even bother to reply as she just gave a light shrugged.

Rahi paid for the orders and both of them walk to the stairs to head towards the rooftop section only to be stopped by another male waiter.

"Miss, we're sorry but our rooftop section is fully booked currently. You may find your seat at this level or the table outside to face the sea" the waiter smiled politely.

Rahi jaw dropped "Fully BOOKED?! Like for the whole day until night?" she blurted out to the waiter. The waiter nodded "Yes miss, we have a big group of people coming later and they'll be using it until the end of the day."

"But but- this cafe, your cafe has such a nice rooftop to view the moon and the stars at night" Rahi was devastated, she couldn't believe it. 

The waiter actually feel bad for her and brings her to table that faced the beach "I'm sorry miss. This is our second best place, you can see the blue sea. And the view at night from outside isn't that bad too. Your food will arrive soon. We hope you enjoy your evening". He smiled looking very apologetic before walking away to pick up the food.

Arin patted her friends shoulder to comfort her "It's okay, we can come here maybe tomorrow or the next few days. We still have 4 days left".

Rahi looked up to her friend, tears in her eyes.

"But tonight is the day after full moon and it was forecasted that the stars will brighten the night sky, we might even see shooting stars, and I want to make a wish. It might be once in a lifetime experiences. And I brought you here to cheer you up! Gosh, I'm so devastated" she exclaimed with her palm covered her face feeling helpless.

Arin laughed lightly which in turn received a glared from Rahi "That's nice, you're actually laughing at me being miserable as ".

"No, I was laughing cause you actually thought making a wish upon shooting stars were real. You're not a kid Rahi. I'm thankful for your thoughts, but I'm more than happy to be with you and Jaejin on this Jeju trip. We don't need a full view. The skies is limitless. We'll see it somehow" Arin glanced at her Rahi and saw that she's much more calmer now.

"We're good then? No more mopping around okay? Let's just eat and go find things to do at the beach later" Rahi just nodded, but still feeling a bit regretful.

Their food arrives 5 minutes later and without hesitation they dived in to their food. Once they're done, both were looking out on the window while planning on which activity they should try first now that the weather starting to cool down. Arin's phone rings, stating Jaejin as the caller.

She picked up, but realized the signal were pretty bad.

"Hey Rahi, I'm going outside forawhile, gonna look for places with good signal, think the entrance of the beach should be working fine. You take a rest first, I'll come back later" she walked out from the cafe before Rahi could even reply. 

Rahi didn't mind either to be left behind for awhile, she could at least rest her bloated stomach for a moment.

"Let's see what kind of activity available for this evening" she opens the pamphlet that she took at the main entrance of the beach.

A door to the cafe opened and 4 people entered. Rahi with her back facing the door, didn't bother to look up as she still focus on the pamphlet.

"Hyung, you go ask her" The youngest nudged the oldest.

The oldest sighed and turned to the leader "Hongjoong, why don't you ask her? You would know what to say, and you probably be better at asking and explaining the situation to someone".

Hongjoong turns to his last hope, which is the tallest out of them, the later just shook his head and reject flatly.

"I'm not gonna be the one to ask her"

"You guys are mean leaving your leader doing all the talking. Especially you, Seonghwa" he shot Seonghwa a -both-of-us-are-the-oldest-why-i'm-the-one-stuck-doing-this-job look.

Hongjoong sighed in defeat before taking a look at the customers in the cafe. There's one married couple with a child, and the other customer are this girl that currently wasn't facing them.

"She's alone, we need to find two people to join us. Yunho, maybe we should go to other place-" Hongjoong turned around to leave but Yunho immediately blocked his path.

"She's not alone, there's two handbag on the table. Her friend or boyfriend probably went somewhere" Yunho mentioned his head nodded to the table with two bags.

"If she came with her boyfriend, then more of a reason we shouldn't ask her to join" Hongjoong tried to leave, but both Yunho and Jongho blocked the door.

"Hyung, just go ask her. We don't have time and there's not many options left" Jongho stated showing his phone with the timer only left 10 minutes.

Their ridiculous acts at the entrance of the coffee shop has definitely starts to gain the attention of all the waiter and the customers.

Rahi however was still in her own world planning on which activities to play first, not caring on the ruckus happening behind her.

*Who would knew our first activities that Park PD-nim has planned for us would be to find strangers and ask them to play games with us* Seonghwa massages his forehead seeing his other 3 members still arguing on who's going to ask the girl.

 

-25 minutes ago-

 

ATEEZ and the whole filming crew have arrived at Woljeongri Beach. Camera has been rolling non stop since their arrival at Jeju airports. 

"8 Makes one Team! Hello, we're ATEEZ" all 8 members greets the camera with the famous introduction tagline of their team for their opening segment. 

They have been told priorly in hotel, that they will have full activitites at the beach until night, but the details of the activities hasn't been informed until they reach the beach.

Park PD-nim breathed in the fresh air, though the weather was quite warm, he nodded to his assistant to start briefing the first activity.

"Welcome to Woljeongri Beach, ATEEZ members. We were told that you guys are a bit shy with strangers. Therefore, we would like Ateez to showcase to audience that you guys are capable of becoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter