Starry Sky

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) _ Stars over me(별 보러 갈래?)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Whew, that was amazing! I can't belive we all just did that without any planning!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he stretched his arms and shoulder.

After wrapping up the performance and some photo session with the crowds, they all went back to gather at Lowa Cafe's rooftop. All of them ordered drinks to refresh themselves.

Park PD-nim was the happiest as he finally get a worthwhile filming scene. He tapped his watch and then up to the night sky "It's time huh"

"Hey kids" he called all 12 of them as they stopped what they were doing and turns their attention to the main producer.

"Look up the sky, it's that time of the year" he said as he looked up the skies.

The others replicate his movement, and their eyes widened at the beautiful sight above them.

The clear night sky filled with stars.

"Oh my god.." Arin whispered in awe.

The beauty of the night sky for some reason makes her very emotinal, her eyes started to get wet but no tears left her eyes. It reminded her of all the hardship and heartbreak she had gone through and yet here she is, standing below the night stars with Rahi beside her. Oh how grateful that Rahi is always by her side through thick and thin.

Arin turned to look at Rahi who was immersed in staring at the night sky. Her eyes softened as she grabbed Rahi's hand "Rahi, thank you for everything" 

Rahi looked over her bestfriend and she too softened at her expression "Come on, not the time to be emotional Arin. Hehe, there's a lot more to do in Jeju. It's only the first day" she grinned.

"SHOOTING STAR?!" Jongho shouted.

"What- WHERE?!" Rahi quickly slipped from Arin's grasp, and went to where Jongho currently standing, almost towards the end of the rooftop.

Arin laughed at her Rahi overexcitement, as she leaned back on the railing to look back up to the sky, and there it is. The shooting stars.

 

 

*If I can really make a wish upon shooting stars, I wish ... I won't have to love again if it hurts too much* Arin wishes. 

She didn't believe such things, but maybe this could be an exception. She's tired of seeing people leaving her, whether they have a choice or didn't have any choices in the first place, she realized how letting herself falling in love too deep could ended up hurting herself in the end.

"Hyung move a bit! I want to take photo too" 

"Hey stop pushing!"

"Yah! Calm down will you. Everyone will get their chance geez"

Arin snapped back to reality as she heard the noises. It seems she was lost in her thought for quite some time, as she sees half of them already gathered at the edge of the rooftop along with Rahi too as she busy admiring the stars with phone on her hands ready to snap picture.

She spotted Yunho not too far away from her, he also immersed in staring at the night sky.

Yunho must have sense someone's looking at him, as he turns to face where Arin's standing and met her eyes. Arin was suprised that he caught her staring at him, she ended up looking away in embarassment.

*Don't come here, don't come here, don't come here* Arin closed her eyes as she chanted in her head like a matra. But she could heard footsteps reaching closer to her.

"Done stargazing?" Yunho asked, clealy amused that the girl looked away as soon as he caught her.

Arin opened her eyes slowly and looked up to him "Well, not really. Just taking... a break" she answered awkwardly.

"How about you? Not going to join them to take picture?" she asked referring to the group of people infront of them.

"Going to. Just taking my time to stargazing first. It's not everyday you can see this kind of amazing view. In Seoul, there's not a lot of stars in the first place" Yunho replied as he leaned on the railing, next to her mimicking Arin's pose.

"By the way, you are a really great singer. Didn't have the chance to say it after the performance just now, it was hectic" Yunho chuckled.

Arin looked down playing with her fingers "Thank you. I like to sing. It's a way for me to express myself. I find it easier to express through music sometimes" she replied.

She looked back up to Yunho "You too. It's my first time seeing you perform right upfront. You guys are such a great dancer and your level of energy is just amazing!" she complimented excitedly as she remembers back the performance.

Yunho smiled upon hearing her compliments "Thank you. That means a lot for all of us. We do it because we enjoy it. So if people enjoy our stage, we are just grateful for it. It makes us want to work harder" 

Arin nodded wordlessly. Her eyes back to gaze at the stars with a peaceful smile on her face.

Yunho glanced at her as he admired her beauty. With the wind blowing her hair as she looked up the sky, her beauty seems ethereal in his eyes. Arin doesn't seems to notice that Yunho has been staring at her, as she was too focused on the stars now.

Someone else among the crowd manage to notice though. 

"I swear that Yunho. I keep telling him not to make it too obvious" Hongjoong muttered lowly, shaking his head.

Rahi who was next to him let out a small chuckle "Thought I was the only one noticing it" 

Hongjoong glanced at her "Just so you know, we don't commit to relationship for now. Yunho would know that too" he warned her clearly.

Rahi nodded her head "What to expect from Idol life huh" she replied as she turns to look at Arin and Yunho forawhile.

"I would say that you don't have to worry much, I doubt Yunho-ssi would even make a move. He probably just enjoy making friend with people. Like you said, he understand it better on what need to be done" Rahi explained.

Hongjoong turns to look at her suspiciouly "You... seems to understand Idol life?" he asked her.

Rahi tilted her head "No.. or maybe. maybe not" she replied, not giving him a straight answer.

*How could I not know, my parents work in broadcasting company. I would know better about Idol life eventhough I am not an Idol myself. Rumors spread like a wildfire in a broadcasting station. Even now, the reason I could let Arin talk to Yunho freely is only because Park PD-nim and his team are not the kind of people that would mind people business and just do their work without inteferring much* she thought to herself.

Rahi has been spacing out that she didn't realized Hongjoong was calling for her.

"Hello Rahi-ssi?" Hongjoong lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

She blinked rapidly before turns to Hongjoong "Sorry, were you saying something?"

Hongjoong crossed his arms "I was asking whether will you be free during our concert? We were thinking of inviting you, Arin-ssi and Eva-ssi also"

"Wait what?" Rahi asked him totally confused.

"I thought you don't want Arin and Yunho to meet again. Wouldn't it be better for you that way?"

"Woah woah, I never said that. For all i know, I don't interfere with my team members life. Who they want to befriend with is none of my concern. As for serious relationship... I mean well.." Hongjoong couldn't seems to continue.

Rahi let out a small chuckle "You're a leader Hongjoong-ssi. I think I understand where you come from and your responsibility too. You're a great leader, don't worry too much" she complimented him.

Hongjoong blinked in a suprised.

"You're very easy to talk to. I don't say much, but you seems to understand people easier without them having to say much huh" he stated.

If she was happy with his compliment, it didn't show on her expression. Instead Rahi just shrugged "Well, you're not the first one to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter