Beach Night

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : ATEEZ - Utopia

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Alright, since we are clear on each person tasks, let's get on it!" Hongjoong announced as he clapped his hands twice as a sign for people to start doing their tasks.

It's the time they have been desperately waiting for.

Dinner Time.

They're back at the rooftop of Lowa Cafe. The boys separate themselves into two team with the first team helped to rearrange all the table and chair with small decorations around the rooftop (which the decoration was already prepared beforehand by the crew), while the other team to start grilling foods. The girls decided to help out with preparing salads, fruits, drinks and food plattering.

Park PD-nim have mentioned earlier that at night time it would be mostly free time for all 12 of them during dinner as the camera will continue rolling like usual. 

It didn't take long for the first team to finish arranging all the table, chair, utensils and all the mini decoration. 

"Arin-ssi, how does this look? Good enough?" Wooyoung asked Arin who was focusing on cutting the fruits.

Arin looked up to him, and her eyes traveled to the scene behind him. Her eyes rounded in amazement with all the small decoration and the lights surrounding the rooftop.

 

 

"Heh, too pretty to even say anything right?" Wooyoung grinned proudly. 

Arin gave him a look "Now that you're taking all the credits, I don't feel like complimenting you" she replied shooking her head with a small smile.

"Don't give him too much credit or else he's gonna get too cocky" Yeosang commented as he passed by them.

Wooyoung pouted "Geez, you're being mean again" he said glaring at Yeosang.

"Hyung, stop pestering her. Come on, we're helping the others to grill the seafood now" Jongho said as he dragged Wooyoung away to grilling station where the other boys are.

Rahi came over to Arin once she's done with her salad.

"He's easy to talk to right?" Rahi asked referring to Wooyoung.

Arin nodded "Yea, like a little brother if I might add. Very playful and ... active"

Rahi laughed at Arin's choice of words to describe Wooyoung.

Eva who had finished with preparing the drinks joined the conversation "Well, he is younger than all of us. So I guess it make sense we think of him as a little brother" she commented which both Arin and Rahi nodded in agreement.

"Wait, you guys are older than me?" Mingi questioned as he came out of nowhere from behind.

The three of them jumped in suprised, Arin almost dropped the knife.

"Geez, Mingi-ssi you could have said hi or something" Rahi stated, her hands on her chest trying to calm her heartbeat due to the sudden shock.

"Hehe, sorry about that. I happened to pass by and heard you guys" he smiled sheepishly.

Eva crossed her arms and lean back on the table "Yea, we're 98 liner. So yea we're older than you. Not that I care much about formality though since I still couldn't adapt to people calling me noona" she waved her hand to reject any possibilty of him calling her noona.

"Oh, here I was thinking to addressing you guys as noona" Mingi pouted sadly.

Rahi chuckled at his adorable statement "I don't mind if you want to call us noona" she offered.

Mingi brightened up "Okay noona!" he exclaimed as he saluted to them.

"Yah Mingi, come over here to help!" Hongjoong shouted for help from distance.

Mingi put an OK sign to his leader "Welp, gotta go now" he said to the girls as he rushed to Hongjoong.

The girls continued cleaning and prepared to bring the fruits, salads and drinks to the main table. 5 minutes later, everyone gather at the dining table with 6 chairs facing each other. Hongjoong took a seat between Rahi and Seonghwa, and next to Rahi was Arin. Yunho was seating right the opposite of Arin as the others filled the seats slowly.

"Woah, you guys are amazing at this" Rahi compliments as watered with the sights of food infront of her.

Arin nodded in agreement. Her stomach has started to growl lowly and she can't wait to eat.

 

 

"Yunho hyung, Seonghwa hyung & Hongjoong hyung mostly did all the grilling though" Jongho commented.

"Well, they are the best at it" Wooyoung added.

Seonghwa smiled warmly at the two dongsaeng infront of him "Well well. Aren't you guys sweet?"

Hongjoong clasped his hand to get everyone attention.

He started to speak "So, before we eat, I want to say thank you to all the four guests for joining us on such a short notice. You guys are really cool, and I hope you guys have fun cause we, Ateez really enjoyed our time with all four of you. Enjoy your food and let's eat now!"

As soon as he finished, all of them start to take each needed portion on their plate and enjoy their dinner. 

Dinner was enjoyable, fun and hectic to say the least. Wooyoung and Mingi keep trying to fight for last piece of meat, which the leader ended up having to give up o his portion to each of them so they can eat quietly. 

After a good 30 minutes, all of the food from the table had been wiped cleaned. 

Mingi and Josh burped at the same time, which earned laughter from the rest and the crew too. 

"You guys are actually similar to each other" Eva shakes her head in amazement.

"When I met him, I thought he was my long lost brother. We are so similar!" Mingi said and high five Josh who nodded in agreement.

Mingi expression then turns sour "If you're here longer, would have invited you for our concert in the next few months. But you are leaving by end of next week huh" 

Josh patted Mingi's shoulder to comfort him "You guys are amazing to hang out with. If you guys going to held a concert in New Zealand one day, I will definitely come and see you all again. Together with my sister" 

"Your exchange program going to end soon?" Rahi asked turning to Eva.

Eva nodded "Yea, in another 2 months. Will definitely miss Korea. Such a great place, and full of wonderful people too" she replied with a hint of sadness in her tone.

Before Eva could further ask Arin about when she's leaving Korea, one of the crew came over to their table.

"Guys, sorry to disturb your time. But it is ready now, we have to head to the bar soon" The male crew stated.

All 12 of them looked at each other in confused.

"What is ready?" San asked in confusion.

Hongjoong stood up from his chair "We still have games to do?"

Park PD-nim them came over their table with a big smile on his face " Well, I figured since we couldn't film for your horror experiences since there are no penalty, we could film for something exciting instead"

Jongho raised his eyebrow "Exciting as in?"

"We're going to Kalua Bar. It's a five minutes walk from here. Just right at the end there" Park PD-nim announced excitedly while pointing at the far distance.

"But Kaluar Bar is always full of people though" Rahi stated.

Park PD-nim nodded "Yes yes. You sure knows a lot since you've been there huh" 

"How did you- , ahh right you saw it from my instagram huh?" Rahi asked back knowing fully of his answer.

"Yes, you are right. Then Rahi, you must have known that there will always be performance held there. And I heard anyone can sings or dance at Kaluar Bar as long as there's an empty spot" Park PD-nim explained as his expression lighten up.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong exchanged look, before Hongjoong decided to ask "I'm guessing you want Ateez to perform there?"

"I want ALL of you to perform. I got us a spot" he replied shortly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter