Solo Shoot

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Taylor Swift - I Can See You (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week has passed after the big revelation. Rahi, Arin and ATEEZ were all busy and were never able to cross each other path at all. 

Rahi and Jimin were able to catch up with each other on that morning and resolve any misunderstanding left between them whether it was from years ago or what had happened while she was drunk.

Jimin had explained everything which Rahi ended up apologizing profusely at her indecent behaviour.

Though Rahi and Jimin seems to be doing well, Arin on the other hand had a hard time facing Yunho.

She doesn't seems to know why but after that day that Yunho's mom accidently saw them, she just felt awkward to be alone with Yunho.

However today, Arin was called to photoshoot set for Yunho solo shot.

Given that he was absent last time due to his leg injury, the day was replaced to today. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback to 2 hours ago at Seoulite HQ, 

Jaehi, Hara and Rahi gathered at Jaehi's room as she goes through the planning the week.

"That's the plan for today. We had no choice but to let you handle this alone Arin, but since you attended the last photoshoot with ATEEZ, it should be no problem for you to manage it alone today. Are we all clear?" Jaehi closed her thick files.

Hara glared at Arin which Arin tried her best to feign ignorance as she just nodded at Jaehi's question "I will update you once we're done with photoshoot at the site" 

"Right, let's go then Hara. You will follow me to outside meeting" Jaehi stood up and packed her bag and soon walked away from the room leaving only Arin and Hara alone.

Hara was clearly dissatisfied with Jaehi's decision but couldn't refuted.

Hara crossed her arm as she stared down at Arin "Luck much newbie? It was supposed to be me attending Yunho's photoshoot. Whatever kind of hidden intention you have while working here, I'm not gonna allow you to get your way" 

Arin sighed for the hundreth time "....And I've been telling you all of this is coincidence. If you are so against me working with ATEEZ, you can raise it to Jaehi and asks her to remove me from any project with ATEEZ"

Hara was about to cut Arin's word when Arin suddenly stood up and met her eyes "At the end of the day, her decision is final and hers is the only one that I will follow. It's up to you to think what you want, but I come here with good intention for my career development" Arin replied lengthy and walked away from the room after giving the final says.

Hara stomped her feet feeling terribly annoyed "Yah Choi Arin! How dare you-!"

Hara couldn't finished her words when she received a call from Jaehi telling her to quickly get out of office as they are running late for their meeting.

20 minutes later, Arin arrived at the photoshoot site as looked around the photoshoot set with all the staff busy running around.

She was depressed after the argument with Hara, but now she have to focus for work.

"Back to work Choi Arin" she dejectedly sighed as she went to approach the staffs and go through on the concept of the photoshoot.

Things were pretty hectic and busy that she didn't realized that Yunho has already arrived at the site.

Yunho stopped in his track as he watched Arin drowning herself with work around her. 

"Oh! the artist is here" The staff exclaimed happily and Arin looked to her left and met eyes with Yunho.

He's already in full makeup and only left to change outfit.

"Alright, let's get you change Yunho-ssi" one of the stylist said as she guided Yunho to dressing room.

15 minutes later, Yunho came out fully dressed in black looking dashing as ever.

Arin couldn't help but to stare in awe as she muttered to herself "He looks different and very handsome..."

 

 

 

The shooting start to take place and Yunho works his body like an art with this photoshoot. The photographer had a blast shooting him as Yunho did not need any guidance on posing. 

"He's so tall. I would believe more if people said he works as Model instead of Idol"

"And handsome too. I mean look at that visual.."

Arin lips curved into small smile as she listens to people around her complimenting Yunho.

Her eyes diverted towards Yunho as she wonders *Now that I think about it, it's my first time seeing him working. We've been seeing each other a lot as neighbours these day, that it slipped out of my mind that he's a celebrity*

15 minutes later, Yunho had finished the first session of photoshoot and walked back to his personal changing room to change to second outfit.

"You want some coffee? I heard the coffee truck just arrived infront" Jung Manager asked.

Today Jung Manager is in charge with Yunho's solo schedule as Park Manager will handle the rest of the Ateez boys. In a way, Yunho was really glad that Jung Manager is the one to handle his schedule today.

It seems like Park Manager has been keeping too tight of a watch for the Ateez boys and he felt suffocated a bit.

Yunho simply nodded "That would be great hyung. I'm getting thirsty anyway"

With that Jung Manager walked out of the room and searched for the coffee truck.

On his way out, he bumped to Arin who was holding three coffee cups on her hand.

"Oh, it's Arin" Jung Manager exlaimed happily upon seeing familiar face but turns sour in seconds when seeing Arin struggled with the multiple cups in her hand "Running coffee errand?"

Arin nodded not minding the petty errand at all "Yeap, the youngest gets to do this. Not that I mind, I get to walk and greet everyone, so it's fine for me" she finished with a light chuckle as her eyes trails the door behind Jung Manager.

"Great timing, Yunho is getting thirsty anyways" Jung Manager chimed in.

She saw Yunho's name on the door and glanced back at Jung Manager "Here's your coffee. Two of this I believe? For you and Yunho? Unless if you want all three cups, I don't mind also"

Jung Manager smiled as he nodded. His hand reached out to accept the drinks when one of the staff suddenly called him out of nowhere for urgency.

"That seems to be urgent. Arin, please go inside and help to pass this to Yunho" Jung Manager hastenly said as he took one cup of coffee with him and walked away before Arin even could reply anything.

If given choices, of course she would not want to face Yunho currently.

"But Jung manager said Yunho is thirsty....." Arin mumbled to herself as she pondered whether she should go inside or not.

After some time passed, Arin took a deep breath and knocked on the door as she said softly "Coffee Delivery" 

The other side of the door however remained silent.

So Arin knocked again, this time louder than the first one.

But still, no response from the other side. 

She knocked again for the last time as she slowly pushed the door open "Excuse me, I'll be coming in to deliver coffee" 

Her eyes wondered around the room and couldn't find anyone in the room. However her eyes noticed at the corner of the room, there's a small space covered with long curtain.

Arin walked few steps as the door behind her automatically closed. Few seconds later, she heard a rustling noise behind the curtains as Yunho walked out from the small corner. 

That made Arin realized that the corner with the long curtain is a changing room.

"Hyung - what took you so long....? Hmm?" Yunho stopped midway as he hummed in surprised upon seeing Arin infront of him.

He was expecting Jung Manager that came through the door just now.

Yunho has just finished changing his clothes and he's now do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter