New Me

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Bazzi - Star

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Miss, we're done with your hair"

Arin opened her eyes slowly and stared at the reflection of her in the mirror infront of her. She smiled satisfied with the outcome. Her long hair that used to reach her waist has now become shorter, just right below her shoulder level. Instead of her usual jet black hair, she had a streak of underlayer platinum highlights.

Arin smiled widened "Thank you, my head feel so much lighter than before"

The hairstylist nodded with a warm smile "You look great miss. Glad you liked it"

After Arin made her payment, she headed out for her dinner date with with Rahi and Jaejin. She soon arrived at cafe nearby their house, and spotted the table where Rahi and Jaejin were sitting at, busily chatting away without noticing her approaching them.

Arin took a seat, which finally caught her friend's attention.

"Oh Arin, you're here - Oh my god YOUR HAIR!" Jaejin gasped as he turned to face Arin, finally seeing her new hair. Rahi too mirrored the same expression as Jaejin.

Arin sheepishly smiled playing with the end of her hair, twirling it around her fingers "That better be a positive reaction"

Jaejin blinked his eyes a lot of times to make sure he's not seeing things, after few second he finally grinned "Are you kidding me? You look good in that new haircut and that colour! Finally after 8 years of befriending you, I actually can see different hair colour"

"For real though. I would have thought you will live with that black hair of yours until the end, cause you were so persistent whenever I asked you to join me changing hair colour. But, that hair looks gorgeous on you!" Rahi squealed clasping her hand together excited.

Arin chuckled "Thank you. I've always wanted to try this kind of hairstyle"

"Aww you could have let me know. I would have bring you to my usual salon" Jaejin sighed.

Rahi nudged his side "If you were to follow her, you ain't gonna make her life easier. You probably gonna keep give her 1001 opinion on what hairstyle, colour and so on"

"I am not like that!" Jaejin argue narrowing his eyes.

"Oppa, you are like that. You can be so indecisive sometimes" Arin retorted quietly.

Jaejin scoffed but waved it away as he questioned her "But what made you cut your hair? I don't think I ever remember you having your hair this length. You always leave it long"

Before Arin could answered, a small group of 5 girls approaced their table. One of the girl spoke politely "Excuse me, You are Jaejin-ssi right?"

Both Arin and Rahi exchanged glanced, same thought crossing their minds *The famous Jaejin oppa*

Jaejin demeanour changed, as he stood up and flashed a friendly smile "Ah yes that's me. Hello there"

The five girls squealed slapping each other shoulder excitedly.

"Oppa, is it okay for us to ask for your sign?"

"Can we take pictures?"

"Hey, he's with friends, it'll be rude to disturb him this long. Just say hi and walk away guys" One of the girls whispered to her group of friends, but Jaejin heard it anyways.

"It's fine. I can do both. My friends doesn't mind either" Jaejin offered with a sweet smile.

"Thank you!" The girls bowed gratefully to Jaejin, Arin and Rahi.

Arin and Rahi nodded with a smile too.

After few minutes of handing them his sign and few selfies together, the group of girls thanked them again before leaving the restaurant. One of the girl manage to compliment Arin on her way out "By the way, I love your hair!"

Arin chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter