It's FRIDAY

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Taeyeon (태연) - Stress (스트레스)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Arin~ I'm home" Rahi called out upon reaches home. However, there are no sight of Arin in the living room and the lights weren't opened yet.

"Geez, she's not back yet I guess" Rahi stroll down the hallway and opened the lights. She headed to Arin room and saw that Arin asleep on her bed wearing the same outfit that she have wore in the morning.

"Huh... She's home earlier than me" Rahi chuckled as she shook Arin lightly to wake her up "Hey Arin, at least take a shower before you sleep"

Arin didn't take long to wake up as she sat up slowly while rubbing her eyes "Hey Rahi, you're back..."

"You must have had a tiring day. Can't believe you fell asleep this early" Rahi laughed as she walked back to kitchen.

Arin groggily followed Rahi to the kitchen and drink water.

"Go ahead shower. I'll cook dinner tonight. And then we can do some story telling on how our first of internship went. Which somehow I can guess, yours must have been tiring" Rahi stated while taking out all the ingredients from fridge.

Arin nodded agreeing "Went to meeting outside following my supervisor to 3 different entertainment companies. It was fun, but oh boy it was tiring"

Arin and Rahi soon finished with their own tasks, and had dinner together while exchanging their stories on first day of internship. Rahi had pretty much no work and left to stare into emptiness while waiting for her work, which Arin had totally different kind of day.

"You went to HYBE, JYP and SM Entertainment on your first day?!" Rahi shrieked in shocked.

Arin nodded while still slurping on the rest of chicken soup.

"Damn, I should have applied at Seooulight too" Rahi muttered.

Arin shook her head "No you're not. You know damn well where you're supposed to go. Besides, its not like I meet the artists. We just had meeting with their marketing department"

"Interesting. So now it's down to TXT, Stray Kids & NCT Dream huh for Seoulight final ambassador?" Rahi asked.

Arin shrugged "Guess so. I'm not part of the meeting for this case. So I'm not sure"

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soon Friday comes, and it felt like time passed quickly for Arin since she was busy with her Internship, while Rahi was just starting to receive her tasks one by one.

It's the time for the airing of 'ATEEZ Holiday Jeju' show. Rahi and Arin sat on the couch facing the tv, with Jaejin not able to join due to his busy schedule (much to his dissapointment). 

"This feels weird" Arin stated.

"Watching yourself in TV huh" Rahi added to Arin statement.

Arin nodded as they watched the opening of the show started. The first 30 minutes passed by just like that, and the scene of Hongjoong approaching Rahi at the cafe finally came up.

"ARGH! What's wrong with my expression?! I looked ugly and shocked, suprised-" Rahi started to panic slapping her cheeks. Arin shook her head while laughed "To be fair, you are shocked at the sudden appearance of Hongjoong. Besides, I think you look cute, you're just suprised that your bias is infront of you"

"Easy for you to say, look at that! You look pretty in camera" Rahi pointed at the TV where the scene has move on to Yunho and Hongjoong approaching Rahi and Arin outside of the cafe.

Arin remained quiet as she was taken back to recalling her memories of meeting Ateez back in Jeju with small smile appearing on her smile. Rahi rambling soon stopped as she noticed Arin focusing on the show.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile over at KQ Entertainment, the ATEEZ boys just finished practicing for their new songs. They all lay down on the floor infront of the TV, with Seonghwa took the remote and on the TV.

"Eh, it already started?" Mingi asked still laying on the floor.

"Yeah, guess we're too into practicing that we forgot the time" Seonghwa replied.

"Hey but look, we made it in time. It's the scene where we all gathered and meet each other the first time at the rooftop" Wooyoung sat up pointing excitingly.

Yunho eyes travelled to the TV and his eyes lit up seeing Arin on the screen.

Yeosang hummed while commented "They are pretty on the screen" 

Wooyoung nodded "Off screen also pretty"

Hongjoong shook his head. It felt like he's taking care of a bunch of high school kids that just hit puberty. But he can't help to stare at the screen and watched Rahi too *Wonder what the girls are doing now*

"What a bummer, they were such a fun group to hangout with. I never had such a fun time with strangers" Mingi added.

Jongho sat up and turn to look at his leader "But hyung, didn't you say we will invite them to our concert? Then we will get to see them"

Hongjoong shrugged "I did tell our managers. They don't seem to mind it"

"Still can't believe I didn't manage to figure out San was the spy too. I mean - WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? He's being damn obvious with his expression" Wooyoung cracked up pointing at TV. The scene has changed to where the spies received the first instruction over headphone.

His endless laughing ended up receiving a smacked to his head from San.

"Hey, I'm not that bad" San defended.

Yunho came from behind and patted San' shoulder "To be honest, if it wasn't for Eva, you wouldn't make it alone. You would have been busted long ago" Yunho comment added the rest of the group laughing too.

San frowned "Not helping Yunho"

Their bickering soon stopped and all of them focused back on the show until the end of the show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter