Taehyung

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : ENHYPEN - Polaroid Love

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

For Arin, Saturday is her favourite day. It’s the day to rest, or maybe hang out with friends. But Rahi is not in Korea now, so Arin would just chill and watch Netflix.

So, what is it with all this phone ringing and rapid text messages?

“Ugh …” Arin groaned frustrated with her phone non-stop ringing from notifications. She got up from her bed and stared at the clock showing it’s 10 in the morning.

She took her phone and her eyes widened in shocked. Rahi had called her 5 times, Jaejin called her 8 times, and few of her university friends had been calling her few times also. She checked her messages and saw her friends from university dropped her few messages. 

“Whatever the is this about….” Arin mumbled, confused, lost and annoyed that her Saturday morning / almost afternoon had been a mess.

She was about to check on the messages, when the screen prompt out showing Rahi is calling her again. This time, she answered within seconds.

“Greatt! You finally pick up! Yaaaa! Choi Arin, you’re famous now! You become the headline from yesterday event with Jaejin oppa! Just look at the link I’ve shared with you! And that picture of you and the model Jung Hoyeon is just amazing!” Rahi squealed with excitement.

Arin had to put her phone to a safe distance from her ear due to Rahi loud voice “Rahi… you’re too loud and too fast. Just what the heck are you talking about?”

“Look at the link I shared!” Rahi yelled through the phone.

Arin put Rahi on speaker and opened the link to the Korean Media which covered the latest news of celebrities and events. Her eyes read the headline title and within seconds, second shock wave came to her as she tightens her grip to her phone and shoved it to her face, scrolling rapidly her phone reading all the article about her.

 

‘Model Lee Jaejin’s plus one gaining everyone’s attention on Louis Vuitton show with her visual. Even when she was seated next to model Jung Hoyeon, her visual compliment with Jung Hoyeon and looks like a photoshoot. The young woman is known as Choi Arin. She was previously seen on Ateez Jeju Holiday Show on Mnet, and already gained few attentions for her singing in the show. But it turns out she was a star at Yonsei University, she has been performing for any event and winning singing show at Yonsei University.’

 

“...” Arin panicked at the numbers of people have read and commented on the article.

“Btw Arin, I saw that the event that you attended happened to be the same event with BTS. Did you meet with taehyung oppa yesterday?” Rahi asked in concerned. Her excitement has cooled down now.

Arin grew quiet at the question for few seconds. She was about to answer when a text from Jaejin popped at her phone notification.

-Don’t forget to send back all the jewelry to Seigy’s boutique. Seigy will be at his boutique by 12pm. Sorry I couldn’t drive you there, got a whole day schedule. Btw, looking good in those reporter pictures huh?-

“The missing bracelet!” Arin shot up straight panicking as she remembers back the missing bracelet from last night, completely forgetting that Rahi is still on the line.

“What missing?” Rahi asked from the line.

“Sorry Rahi, gotta go!” Arin hang up and went for shower to get ready for her day.

40 minutes later, Arin is ready to go out with crochet crop top and black jeans. She headed out from the condominium and took the nearest subway. After 30 minutes of riding the public transport and walking to the location, she finally reached the boutique.

"Is Seigy oppa here?" Arin panted tired from all the walk.

The receptionist smiled politely "Seigy oppa is waiting for you at second floor, the main room. Would you like me to show you the way?"

Arin shook her head "Oh no worries. I'll manage. Thanks" 

She took a step forward but then stopped, as she reversed and looked back at the receptionist "Just wondering.... how is his mood today? Like normal? Cheerful or just plain nasty?" 

The receptionist seems to be genuiely confused with Arin question "He's as normal as everyday? Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for?"

Arin nodded slowly "Yea.. thanks anyway"

*God, please don't let him be in a nasty mood. I don't want to get kill by him for losing the bracelet* Arin prayed countlesty in her mind as she walked to the second floor.

She reached the room and knocked on the door. She heard Seigy telling her to come inside from the other side of the door. 

"I see you're here to return the jewellery on time" Seigy commented.

Arin walked to Seigy and put the paper bag which contained the jewellery on the table "Here's the jewellery. Uh... but I have to confess something"

"Let me guess, you lost the bracelet" Seigy said with a -I-know-what-happened look.

Arin jaw opened as she stuttered "How-how did you-?"

Before Arin could finished her statement, a door to small pantry at the end of the room opened up as a man walked out with a sprite can on his hand. The man met eyes with Arin as he brightened up with a smile.

 

 

"Taehyung oppa..." Arin whispered in suprised at his appearance.

"Hi Arin" V greeted as he approached her.

Seigy who was in between them put his palm out to Arin's face, showing the bracelet that Arin lost yesterday. Arin took Seigy's wrist as she analyzed the bracelet. It is the BRACELET that she lost!

"I thought I lost this yesterday!" Arin exclaimed and sighed in relief.

"You kinda did. I saw it by end of the night on the floor and picked it up. Kinda guess that this collection was made by Seigy when I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter