Reason

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) 'Rock with you'

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Almost a week passed after V confession. Arin ended up didn't give her number to V and V respected her decision for that eventhough he was very much dissapointed with it. He also deleted the photo as per Arin's request. A lot has been going on during that span of time. Arin also learned the news of Yunho had to be hospitalized due to his sprained ankle. Rahi had also come back from LA, and the moment she reaches her foot at the house, she made sure Arin spilled every bean on what had happened while she was gone.

Friday has finally come, she continued her office life as usual. Today was quite peaceful since Hara had a lot of outside meetings. No one to disturb her with sarcastic remarks. Only Jaehi and Arin were in the office. 

30 minutes before working hours ended, Arin kept staring at the clock hoping it would move much faster. 

"Arin, come in my office" Jaehi called her out making Arin snapped back to reality. Arin quietly make her way to Jaehi's office and sat down on one of the chair. 

"I have a favor to ask. I need you to work tomorrow along with me and Hara. I know it's weekend, but it'll just be 3 hours maximum" Jaehi said as she flipped through the paper.

It was more like a order instead of a favor. And Arin knew that if Jaehi had asked that way, it must have been pretty tight and urgent. Arin didn't think much and agreed.

"Sure, what time should I come to office tomorrow?" Arin asked

"Not in office. We'll be going to shooting location at SBS with Ateez for photoshoot. Fashion Creative Department didn't have enough manpower since they have another event to cover tomorrow at Busan. So we'll lend our manpower for the photoshoot for about 3 hours. At least that's what they said to me" Jaehi explained.

"But... I thought I wasn't allowed to work-"

"With Ateez? Well I'm making the decision for that since they're asking help for our manpower, they can't choose for it. Besides, I think it will give you a good exposure if you come tomorrow. Don't worry about other people, just focus on your work" Jaehi reassured Arin with a smile.

Arin nodded "Thank you"

"You may go home" Jaehi said as she went back to work.

"Why ... Why haven't you been asking anything?" Arin asked timidly.

Jaehi stopped flipping the paper and looked up to Arin "About what?"

"Ever since I attended LV's event, the people in office has been talking about me a lot. I heard how my sudden publicity may affect our department somehow, and I shouldn't be working as internship here after all the events has unfold" Arin looked down as she explained.

Jaehi sighed "I guess it bothers you that much huh"

Arin looked up and met eyes with Jaehi who tenderly stare at her. She then closed the file infront of her and stood up to pat Arin's head.

"That kind of rumor will not affect my decision in keeping you working here. You've been doing a great at your workplace, and it's not my place to ask what have you been doing or why have you been attending such event. It's not against our company policy, but then again - I believe you didn't receive any payment from attending LV's event right?"

Arin nodded silently.

Jaehi shrugged "Then it's all good. You didn't earned any, you earned publicity which might be good for our company some way or another"

Arin had nothing to say to that. And she realized why Hara respects Jaehi so much now. Even Hara is such a mean person sometimes, she knows to respect someone capable.

“Go home and rest Arin. See you tomorrow” Jaehi said as she shooed Arin away from her office.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning, Hongjoong managed to wake all the boys up with Seonghwa’s help. They all got ready within 30 minutes and ready to leave any minute.

“Go ahead first to the van. I’ll take a look at Yunho” Hongjoong instructed Seonghwa to bring all the boys down first.

Seonghwa nodded and left with the boys. Hongjoong went to Yunho’s room which he is sharing with San and peeked over the bed to see Yunho still soundly asleep. His eyes then travelled to Yunho’s wrapped ankle. After a week at hospital, Yunho finally get to discharge and went back to dorm last night. But since his ankle is still recovering and with doctor’s advised, the management had decided to exclude Yunho from participating in any of Ateez’s schedule.

“Hongjoong …hyung?” Yunho mumbled still not fully awake.

“Ah .. sorry, I woke you up didn’t I?” Hongjoong apologized as he sat on the side of the bed.

“You’re going for Seoulight’s campaign photoshoot?” Yunho asked.

Hongjoong nodded “Seonghwa has left some food for you, and if you want to deliver any, go ahead. But don’t move too much or do any heavy activities” the leader reminded sternly.

“Okay okay, we already go over this yesterday. I’m sad enough with not be able to participate on any of Ateez’s activities. All I can do now is to rest well so my leg will heal fast” Yunho said, clearly disappointed with his body recovery speed.

“Take this chance to rest well. Let me know if you need anything. I did let our neighbours know about you in case you need their help while we’re away” Hongjoong grinned.

“You told Arin?!” Oh come on hyung- “ Yunho whined.

Hongjoong stood up and walked to the door “Technically, I only told Rahi when I bumped into her yesterday. But Rahi might have let Arin know, so yeah… I guess she knows”

“That’s embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter