With Jaejin Oppa

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : 사야 (SAya) - Call Me Maybe

Thank you for subscribing! <3

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

By the time Arin had woken up, it's almost afternoon. Rahi didn't bother to wake up her friend in the morning as she knew Arin must have been pretty worn out from yesterday activites. Given that Arin is not a sport person, she will definitely need more sleep to recuperate. They soon got ready and head out from their pension and walked to parking spot headed to Jaejin's car.

They decided to drive Jaejin's car today since Rahi's car only fit for two passengers.

"You want to drive today?" Rahi asked holding out Jaejin's car key to Arin.

Arin was about to reach for the car key, when Jaejin snatched the car key from Rahi's hand "I will do the driving while I'm here, besides that is MY car. Plus, you might hurt yourself Arin" he cooed at Arin.

"Oppa, stop being so overprotective" Rahi rolled her eyes annoyed at Jaejin's behaviour.

Arin laughed lightly "She's right oppa. We're both 22 already" 

"Correction, 23 in Korea" Rahi interrupted.

Jaejin waved his index fingers to Arin "Na-uh, not you Arin. Rahi can protect herself, I know she can manage. Heck, when we were a kid back then, she was the one who kicked those bully on my behalf"

Rahi scoffed "So you finally admit that you're weak"

"Excuse me Rahi, that's not how you speak to someone older than you" Jaejin crossed his arms glaring at her.

Rahi posed the same way "Don't use your oppa card at this kind of time. Besides, you're just a year - no 9 MONTHS older than me!" 

Jaejin reached for her neck as he put her into a headlock position "You brat, who were the one taking care of you since you were a kid. I babysit you when both of our parents went for a business trip"

 

(Drama Reference : Fight For My Way)

 

"You! How dare you put a girl into headlock! Oppa, let me go! Who were you kidding, how did you take care of me when we were just a 9 months differences! " Rahi screamed as she slapped Jaejin's arm multiple times.

Arin sighed as she looked away from both of them "Great, another day with these two fighting all day" she muttered.

"It was Dojin oppa that babysit the both of us you idiot!" Rahi was still struggling in Jaejin's grasp, but soon his grasp loosened and his right hand cover Rahi's mouth.

"..." Rahi muttered quietly as she realized what she had said. Both her and Jaejin watched Arin carefully.

"Geez, stop mentioning his name will you" Jaejin hissed at Rahi.

Arin turned to face both of them as both of them watched her movement carefully "If you guys are done wrestling each other, I think we should go eat now" Arin stated amused at the two being so careful after the tongue slip.

"R-right! Let's go then. Off we go" Jaejin unlocked the car as he got in along with Rahi and Arin and drove away.

It's a pretty long drive from their hotel to their next trip destination, but it didn't feel long as the three of them talk about each other wellbeings.

After all, Jaejin did not go to the same university as Arin and Rahi. The chances of them seeing each other as often as how they used to hang out in high school was just little. He's one year older than both of the girls and had graduated early of the year, and have been working in the entertainment world actively. Since he's been actively doing modelling since high school, he was able to get himself recognize and signed exclusive contract with few famous brand right after he graduated. 

So when the girls planned for their trip in Jeju, Jaejin managed to join as he have upcoming schedule in Jeju in next two days.

They soon arrived at Nuwemaru Street Jeju for their sightseeing and food hunting. 

"Before anything, please please let's go eat lunch" Rahi pleaded as her eyes scanning which restaurants to choose.

"Yea, I'm pretty hungry" Arin agreed.

Jaejin went to the middle as he slung his both arms to the girls shoulder "Let's go! Your oppa will treat you"

"Joyful" Rahi retorted.

They walked into a classic Korean restaurant and was greeted by the waiter that wasted no time and took their order right away as soon as the waiter shows the three friends to their table. The waiter served them ice water as a free service and walked away to prepare their order.

"So oppa, you'll be with us until tomorrow only?" Arin asked sadly to Jaejin who was sitting next to her.

Jaejin patted her head "Yea, the shooting crew are coming by tomorrow evening. And we have a meeting at night as we'll start shooting the first thing in the next morning. I'll be leaving around 9pm tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't hang out with you guys for few more days" he replied clearly dissapointed too.

Rahi waved her hand to let him know it's okay "Can't help it. You have to work too oppa. Do well, and be more famous so you can earn more and treat us a much more expensive food" 

"You gold digger" Jaejin shot her a glare as he shook his head.

"You'll definitely encounter more gold digger as you get more famous later. I'm just preparing you for it, oppa" Rahi shrugged as she sipped her drink.

Arin sighed quietly "Guys come on. It's been months since we last saw each other. Let's not get at each other's throats"

"Come on Arin, you've been with us for almost 8 years. It's nothing new" Rahi replied nonchalantly.

"Aigoo, look at this cutie being so considerate to her oppa" Jaejin cooed as he pinched Arin's cheek.

Arin pushed his hand away gently "Oppa, stop treating me like a baby please"

"Hah! You heard that Jaejin oppa. She hates it as much as I hate it" Rahi chortled.

"How can I not? Arin, you're so careless and clumsy, especially when you're alone. You might just not look where you're walking into and slip somewhere" Jaejin argued worriedly.

Arin looked away embarassed, while Rahi bursted out laughing. 

"Great news. She have a new saviour now" Rahi said still laughing.

Jaejin gasped dramatically "Wait what- Arin, are you cheating on me now?"

"I swear .. this oppa" Arin slapped her face frustrated.

"Arin, I would be the first one to oppose this relationship if you ever choose to be with him" Rahi said as he pointed to Jaejin.

"Okay okay, I'm done joking. What do you mean by new saviour?" Jaejin asked seriously this time. His overprotective instinct kicked in over this topic. 

"You know Ateez, those Idols we spent time with yesterday. There's this one guy, Yunho, he saved Arin TWICE from falling. If it wasn't for him, I bet Arin would have at least hurt herself one way or another" Rahi explained with a silly smile on her face.

"Hey, I'm not that clumsy" Arin protested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter