Sleepover

Unpredictable Fate

Chan     : “Yah! Junho-hyung, hurry up!”

Junho   : “Arasso, why did aunt tell us to sleep over, anyway?”

Chan     : “I don’t know! Junsu-hyung told me, but like always, after finished informing he hung up and is unreachable.”

Junho   : “Aish! It’s dark already. And it’s Saturday night!”

Chan     : “Just get in the car already!” (Chansung growled)

Junho   : (wear his seatbelt and grab Chansung’s phone)

Chan     : “Yah, what are you doing?”

Junho   : (putting the phone next to his ear) “Calling Junsu-hyung”

Chan     : “Believe me, he won’t pick it up.”

Junho   : “Ah, hyung! Where are you?!”

Chan     : “WTF! He picked it up?” (Junho shrugged)

Junho   : “Ah, you can’t? (pause) I see. Then, it’s just the two of us? (pause) Okay. Alright..” (Junho hung up)

Chan     : “Well?”

Junho   : “Of course he won’t come. That is not even in Seoul, now.”

 

~Jung’s Mansion.

Taecyeon sits on the couch, watching TV, while Wooyoung has spent an hour or so playing with his laptop. Wooyoung felt awkward that the two of them are in the house, yet the house felt more dead than a graveyard. So, he decided to approach Taecyeon, nervously, as he don’t have anything in mind.

 

Woo      : (get out of the room, heading to where Taecyeon is) “Uhmm.. (clears throat) so, how’s your legs?”

Taec      : “Pardon me?” (looks at Wooyoung)

Woo      : “Your legs. Are they healed already?” (goes toward Taecyeon)

Taec      : “Well, I can walk by myself now, although, it’s still hurt in the morning.”

Woo      : “You bet it did, with that ert move you did everynight.” (Wooyoung mumbles)

Taec      : “What?”

Woo      : (Wooyoung flinched) “Ah, I mean, it’s a matter of obvious, since it’s not that long from that incident.”

Taec      : “Ah, are you bored at home? If you want you can go out. It’s Saturday, anyway.”

Woo      : “No, it’s okay. I’m not feeling like going out.” (That’s a lie. I swear I would do anything to get out of here. It’s like pure torture to stay near him. I feel angry everytime I see his face. I don’t know why)

Taec      : “Okay. Would you like to watch a movie?”

Woo      : “Well, it depends. As long as it’s not like before, it’ll be fine, I guess.” (Wooyoung smiles)

Taec      : “Yah! I told you, it’s not . That film just happened to have a bed scene.” (Taecyeon sigh)

Woo      : (Wooyoung giggles) “I know, I’m just joking.”

Taec      : “Just take those DVDs on a black bag inside the drawer.”

Woo      : (opens the drawer, taking the bag and sit on the couch next to Taecyeon) “Woaah, there are so many..” (pause) “pirated DVDs!!” (Wooyoung frowned)

Taec      : “What?!”

Woo      : “Yah! One of my company’s branch are handling DVD maketting! The original one!”

Taec      : “Hahaha.. it’s okay to watch it you know.. just don’t complain. Pick one you want to watch.”

Woo      : “I don’t know what’s good to watch.”

Taec      : “The good ones are the front ones.”

Woo      : (Wooyoung takes a look at the DVDs)

Taec      : “Well, anything?”

Woo      : “I’ve watch this one like 3 times, and this one, too.”

Taec      : “Well, just take the one you haven’t watch.”

Woo      : “Is this one okay?”

Taec      : “It’s not that great. Wait, what genre do you want?”

Woo      : “Anything’s fine. Action would be great.”

Taec      : “Have you watch this one?” (pointing at one of the DVD)

Woo      : “Nope.” (Taecyeon handed the DVD to Wooyoung)

Taec      : “That one’s pretty good. And it’s one of the latest releases.”

Wooyoung played the DVD and sit next to Taecyeon. Taecyeon hurried himself to the kitchen to grab some sodas and snacks. As he get back to Wooyoung, he turned the lights off, to give cinema effect. After a while, they’re both immersed into the movie and forget about the surroundings. Both of them don’t realised that there’s someone behind them. The dark figure slowly approach both of them from behind. It quickly palms Wooyoung’s face.

 

Wooyoung froze. He is really shocked. Taecyeon notices the figure and shot a death glare to whoever it is. Without warning, Taecyeon jumped from his seat and gripped its hands and locked it with his palm. While Wooyoung could just stay silenced, he squeezed and flipped its hands, trying to give the right punishment for whoever it is.

 

“Aaargh!! Eomma, my hands! Argh, !” Junho screamed.

Taec       : “Junho?! What the hell are you..”

Junho   : “ YOU! Just you!” (Junho yelled as he caressed his wrists and the back of his hands)

Taec      : “Yah.. its not my fault.”

Chan     : (running from the front door) “Mwoya?” (he looks confused)

Junho   : “Chansung-ah! I think my wrist bones just cracked..” (Junho cried)

Chan     : “Well, I told you surprising them will bring no good, but you insist.”

Junho   : “You’re supposed to be on my side.”

Taec       : (glances at Wooyoung) “Yah, are okay?”

Woo      : “Oh? Yes, I’m fine. It was just I thought we were alone, so it really scared me.”

Chan      : “What are you doing in the dark? Are you guys up to something inappropriate?”

T&W      : “No!!” (Taecyeon and Wooyoung shouted in unison)

Chan      : “Whoa, calm down.”

Junho    : “What are you watching?”

Taec       : “Just go grab your own food and sit down calmly, okay!

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

For some reason, I was really annoyed with their presence, as if they’re ruining the mood. Although the room was quiet, with the presence of them, the room felt so crowded and uncomfortable. Junho is the most annoying person at the moment. He makes these unnecessary jokes when something funny appears. It kinda ruined the movie. Meanwhile, Chansung who sits on the floor not seemed to be interested in the movie as he continuously playing with his phone.

End of P.O.V.

 

Wooyoung’s P.O.V.

I looked at Junho who told some jokes with a are-you-serious-with-that-lame-joke face, but replied it with my forced smile. But still, I’m so relieved with their presence. It kinda make me more comfortable. And when Junho told me that mom asked them to sleepover, it was like a dream come true. I really want to thank them for staying. I glanced at Taecyeon, but he’s not that happy, I guess.

End of P.O.V.

 

Chan     : “Hyung, can we watch something else? Action movies are not really my type.” (That explains why he seemed so uninterested)

Taec      : “What do you want to watch?”

Chan     : “Let’s watch .” (Chansung grinned, the others choked on their drinks)

Junho   : “Do it on your own. You are weirder and weirder everytime I spend times with you. Aigoo.”

Chan     : “Then let’s play some games.”

Junho   : “What games?” (Junho raised a brow)

Chan     : “Let’s just play a timetable games. The one who got it wrong shall drink a glass of beer.”

Taec      : “I don’t have beer in this house.”

Chan     : “That’s why I bought it. Plenty of it.”

Woo      : “Are you sure it’s a great idea?”

Chan     : “We’re not easily drunk people. Especially this giant. And man up, it’s Saturday night. Take it just as club’s substitute.”

*Silence*

Chan     : “Come on, it’s not like we’re gonna have a mind blowing hangover!” (Chansung pouted)

Taec      : “Okay, but if one of us started to get drunk, we’ll stop. That’s final. I can’t let people get drunk in my house.”

Chan     : “Deal. You’re in right Wooyoung?” (everyone glanced at Wooyoung and there was a moment of silent)

Taec      : “It’s okay if yo..”

Woo      : “Guess, I can have some fun, right?”

Chansung had his 7th glass. He was so shocked that he kept losing. Taecyeon is extremely good with the game, he hasn’t lose even once. Junho is doing quiet well, with only two times losing. Wooyoung on the other hand can’t focus really well, since everytime he wanted to think of the answer, Junho always bothered him. He becomes frustrated and yelled at Junho this time as well, since he bothered him, causing him to have his 4th glass. Taecyeon and Chansung protested that Junho can’t cheat during the game. Taecyeon always asks the same question to Chansung, whether he’s drunk or not. And to this, Chansung always answered no, and commented ‘I’m a good drinker’.

The game ended with Taecyeon finally loses, drinking 2 glasses of beer and Wooyoung with 5 glasses, Junho had drank 4 glasses, and Chansung had drank 11 glasses. Wooyoung was amused looking at Chansung who had his face red, but still able to talk normally. He didn’t act drunk at all. Junho just use him as a target of his teases. As expected, the alcohol started showing its effects. Chansung starts giggling pointing at Taecyeon’s face.

 

Taec       : “What’s so funny?” (Taecyeon frowned)

Woo      : “He’s just drunk. Oh, anyway, are they going to sleep in the guest room?”

J & C      : (Gasp) “Whoaaaaaat?!??!!”

Woo      : “Wae?”

Junho   : “You’ve got to be kidding me, right? Us, the guest room? Taecyeon-hyung, he’s kidding right?”

Taec      : “He doesn’t know, Junho, it’s your first time sleeping over here after he’s living here.”

Woo      : “Live here? Well, I’ll go back to my house when you’re finally recovered, so, I’m actually sleeping over, too.”

Junho   : “What? I thought you’re..”

Taec      : “Junho.. He’s free to do what he wants to do. Anyway, of course you’ll sleep where you usually sleep.”

 

Wooyoung’s P.O.V.

Junho rushes to our shared room and screamed “I’m taking the middle of the bed!!” I heard Taecyeon mumble something to Chansung to go to the room. Chansung walks slowly to the bedroom. Afraid that Chansung collapsed suddenly, Taecyeon follow him close from behind, placing his hands on Chansung’s back. I noticed he looked at me moving his head motioned me to also go with him. I decided to clean turn clean the room first so that my work for the morning will not be piled. I still don’t understand why on earth a rich family like them don’t hire a housekeeper.

 

“I’ll clean this first. You go with them.” I said as I quickly grab the empty beer bottles and the plastic trashes and put them on Chansung’s huge plastic bag. I piled the plates and glasses and bring them to the kitchen at the same time with the trashes, which I moved with my feet. I quickly go back to tidy the the room. After that, I walk through the door, closing it and glance at the full bed. “How am I suppose to sleep there?”

 

Taecyeon seemed to notice and said “Just push them. They sleep like a dead person.” I get closer to the bed and go to the opposite site of the bed. “Augh, they’re heavy as hell.” Taecyeon tried pulling Junho closer to him, but the younger one turn his back and lean closer to Chansung. “Yah, just go over here. It’s wide enough for you.” He pointed at the space between him and Junho. I was hesitant at first, but sleeping next to a drunk person can never be worse, right? And the next thing I know is my body trapped between both of them. The alcohol starts taking over my body. I felt warm. The crowded bed makes it worse. All of them are asleep now. I know for sure from their breathing. Taecyeon is such a cow. I think he’ll probably make it as Seoul’s sleeping symbol, or Seoul’s lazy symbol. It was just 2 minutes or not more than that, yet he managed to be in the dream land.

 

I felt really hot. I noticed that Chansung had been so active that he moves every now and then. He keep rolling next to Junho. I think he felt really hot. I looked at Taecyeon who luckily show no sign to move around. Junho is also rather calm. At least they’re not nearing me. Wooyoung closes his eyes. He felt a little dizzy, but it’s not gonna block him from his sleep. Minutes after, Wooyoung also made it to the dream land. Taecyeon is sleeping at the edge of the bed, with me next to him, Junho right next to me, and Chansung at the opposite edge

End of Wooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

~Next morning

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

I remember those two kids sleeping over here. That makes the bed feels so stuffy, but actually, when Junsu is here, the bed was even more crowded, that we always ended up sleeping over or under each other. Suddenly, I felt something in my ear that tickles me and I make a reflex move tilting my head. I can hear Khun hyung’s voice trying to wake me up. I’m very tired so I just turn my body and grab his waist, pulling it next to me. He caressed my hair and I release a soft moan, rubbing my face to something felt like his face. I was too lazy to move, letting him trying to push my body while continuously trying to tell me to wake up.

 

His giggles rings like music to my ears. I’m still lying on the bed, snuggling next to him, but I know that I was sleeping. I think he’s tired of waking me up, since he stops telling me to wake up. One of my leg covers his legs, making sure he’s wrapped around me. “What are you doing?” I can hear his voice slightly annoyed. But now that I think of it, it’s not Nichkhun. Then, my eyes open slowly. My eyes met the eyes in front of me. It looks so pissed off. I frowned. I quickly release my hands and legs from him.

End of Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

 

Taec       : “I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?” (Taecyeon rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands)

Woo      : “It’s hard not to when you were doing that.”

Taec       : “Well.. Uhmm..”

Woo      : “Look, I know you’re dreaming about him, but please, it’s annoying how you always make me take your weird conducts.” (sighs)

Taec      : “What always? I mean, did I do something like this to you, before?”

Woo      : “Well, kind of. And as you can see, it’s pretty unpleasing to my body. So please stop.”

Taec      : “Alright. I’m sorry for that. You can go back to sleep.” (Taecyeon sits up)

Woo      : “I can’t. I don’t feel like sleeping anymore.”

Taec      : “Then, let’s do morning excercise. You want to go jogging outside?”

Woo      : “What? It’s probably 6AM. And it’s dark. And it’s Sunday.”

Taec      : “Then, what are you gonna do?”

Woo      : “I’ll just use the microwave to re-warm the food.”

Taec      : “Since when do you take a responsibility as a housewife?”

Woo      : “What?” (blush)

Taec      : “I’m just joking. We can do that letter. Now, let’s just jog for the time being. It’s good to jog in the morning.”

 

====================================================================================================

Readers! Hi! Halo! It's me again! Yeah, this is awkward, so..

I updated! It's chapter 23 already! Oh, I already finished the 24th, probably gonna upload it now, probably not. ;p I was just teasing. I'll upload it once I finished the 25th. So, wait for it, oh, guys, also this is important, you know the issues about AFF, right? We got to support AFF and Jason okay! :)

So, please comment, subscribe, and tell your friends about this fic, okay. :)

Another important thing!! I'm right now in the middle of...................................................................................MAKING A NEW FANFIC... though, it's not about 2PM. Don't worry! I've planned another fic to post right after I finished this story, also about 2PM. Anyway, the new fic I'll write is about MBLAQ. Yeah. MBLAQ. OhmygodIknowthisboygroupforsolongbutIonlyknewJoonbutthenIwatchedhellobabyandsesameplayer!! (pant) (pant) sorry
Oh my god I know this boy group for so long but I only knew Joon but then I watched hello baby and sesame player!! and I was like G.O!!!!!!! Why you so.. aaargh!! DAT MOUSTACHE!! So, as you see, I love 87LINE so much. they're so cute and, uhm, well, so cute. They're my next OTP after TaecKhun! So, I will released the foreword to it, today.. :) Here's the story. Wouldn't be a bad time checking it out. Early Morning Temptation.

PS: Anyone here who is a hottest, but also an A+?