Complains

Unpredictable Fate

I am back with a brand new chapter! I hope you like it. Well, just read this and love this fic more and more.. :D

 

Along the way to the airport, everything in his mind is the will to kick Taecyeon’s .
Woo : “I swear I’m gonna tear his head off his body.”
Cab Driver : “sir, we arrived at the airport.”
Woo : “oh, thanks.”

Wooyoung heads to international flight counter, trying to purchase a ticket.

Woo : “Excuse me I’d like to buy one ticket to Seoul please. The earliest one.”
Woman: “I’m sorry sir, but there will be no flight until a week from now on.”
Woo : “Then give me a ticket to New York, please.”
Woman: “sure. Would you pay cash or credit?”
Woo : “I don’t have enough cash. I’ll just take credit” (handing an international visa)
Woman: “I’m sorry sir, but this visa contains no money. Do you have another one, sir?” (Wooyoung froze listening to what the woman said.)
Woo : “What? I’m sorry could you please check again?”
Woman: “Sure. But there’s no money inside it.”
Woo : “I’m sorry, but I’ll just withdraw some cash first. I’ll be right back.”
Wooyoung checks his deposits and bank account and all of his money source, but most of them are empty and the rest are blocked.
Woo : “How could this happen? It’s impossible for me to knock in front of the door and watch him laughing at me. Ahhh, I really am crazy. He’s right, I should’ve listen to him. Should I just go back and act as if nothing happened? No. No. that would be very embarrassing. I’ll just go to the beach.”
Wooyoung walks to the beach but ends up in front of the mansion. He doesn’t know how he ends up there. “Maybe I should just stay here,” he thinks. He knocks the door. He doesn’t care whether Taec laughs or mocks him. Taec opens the door.
Taec : “Oh, what took you so long. I’ve been waiting for you.” (as if nothing happened)
Woo : “o?” (he never thought that Taec would give such a reaction)
Taec : “What are you doing there? It’s cold. You could catch a flu.”
Woo : “eh?”
Taec : “Come. I have prepared for dinner.”
Woo : (thinking) “What is it with him? Is he trying to be nice like before? Or is it just sympathy?”
They eat dinner. Wooyoung is feeling guilty for giving Taecyeon a cold reaction all day.
WooTaec : “I’m sorry”
Both looking at each other.
Woo : “for what?”
Taec : “I should just stop you from going, earlier.”
Woo : “No. I’m the one who’s being childish. I’m sorry for treating you like a stranger.
Taec : “It’s okay. How’s the food?”
Woo : “It’s nice. Really.”
Taec : “Glad you say so.”

After the dinner, Wooyoung cleans up and get ready to sleep, wearing his tight love patterned pajamas. Walks inside the room.
Taec : “What kind of PJ is that?” (chuckles)
Woo : “Ya! Why are you here? Get out!”
Taec : “Why would I leave? It’s my room.”
Woo : “Mwo? Than where’s mine?”
Taec : “Have you seen any other bedroom in this place?”
Woo : “No, actually. Then do I have to sleep next to you? No, thanks.”
Taec : “What makes you think I WANT to sleep next to YOU?”
Woo : “Ya!! Okay, I’ll just sleep outside.”
Taec : “Stop calling me ‘YA’! I have a name.”
Woo : “Siro. Give me a blanket.”
Taec : “There’s only one. What’s the point of sleeping outside. This bed is huge. Stop being so childish.”
Woo : “You brought it again.”
Taec : “Aiiish. I’ll just sleep outside. I can’t argue with you without loosing my temper.” (annoyed face walking out of the room)
Woo : “Good. You should’ve done that earlier.” (flat face)
Taec : “Yeah. I don’t know how could I still treat you so good after what you did to me.”
Wooyoung is sleeping on the bed, while Taecyeon in the living room. When Taecyeon is just about to fall asleep.
Woo : “YAAA! Did you turn the air conditioner off? Why is it so hot?”
Taec : “There’s no air cooler here. Open the window. The wind is good.”
Woo : “YA! How could I open the window? It’s so hard to open.”
Taec : (getting up and go to the bedroom) “You idiot. Why are you pushing the window? It’s a slide window. (open the window wide, letting cool beach breeze enter the room)
Woo : “Ya, why do you open it so wide? Do you want me to die freezing here?”
Taec : “Oh for goodness sake.” (leave the room)
Both of them sleep so peacefully, since they’re tired. The next morning, Wooyoung wakes up because of the noisy sound from the beach. Girls are screaming.
Woo : “Why are those wild es so loud? Can’t even sleep.”
Wooyoung rub his eyes. Still not fully awake, he walks to the crowd. “So many chicks out here,” he thinks while smirking. But the happy face turned into a surprised expression after looking at a tall figure, Taecyeon, doing a water surfing. “Man, he’s good,” this sentences escaped from his lips. As he watched Taecyeon surfing like an expert, he noticed that some of the girls where talking about him, laughing at him. Wooyoung realized that he’s still on his love patterned tight PJ. He then ran to the mansion, changing his PJ into a beach pants and mesh shirts. Right when he opened the door, a tall well built boy approaches the mansion. Wooyoung stop for a moment amazed by Taec’s body. This is definitely not the boy from 2 years ago. That time Taecyeon is flat. Now, he is a complete beast.



Taec : “Why are you standing there? Are you going somewhere?”
Woo : “Nothing. It’s just, how’d you manage to get those abs? I mean they used to be flat.”
Taec : “wae? Jealous?” Taec chuckle. (Wooyoung’s eyes were rolling) “Okay, I’m just joking. Khun hyung used to force me to go to gym with him all the time. So.”
Woo : “But how come your arms are still the same? It’s as if you didn’t train them?”
Taec : “Well, the problem is, I exercise more often than him, that my biceps gets bigger than his in a short period. So, he told me to stop. Hahaha. I guess he’s jealous.”
Woo : “I see. Oh! I almost forget about this. Man, your surfing skill are always impressive. Would you mind teaching me some techniques?”
Taec : “Sure. If, you promise not to call me ‘YA’ again.”
Woo : “It’s not that big deal.”
Taec : “Well, let’s just do it the day after tomorrow, cause mom asked me to accompany you touring this island.”
Woo : “Why do you have to accompany me? I’m not a child anymore.”
Taec : “I know the reason for sure. You at English. I just can’t believe that you had lived 3 years in America.”
Woo : “Ya! Neo!”
Taec : “What did I just heard?”
Woo : “pffffh. Iba, Taecyeon-ssi! So what if my English ?
Taec : “No, it’s just you should master at least a little conversation. But all you can say is nothing apart ‘hello’ ‘how are you’ ‘goodbye’ and ‘happy birthday’ ”.
Woo : “Taecyeon-ssi, you shouldn’t criticize my disability. If we’re really gonna be brothers, stop complaining about my disability. That’s so humiliating, you know?”
Taec : “Right. Anything else? If not, let’s start touring.”
Woo : “What? Now? Get yourself dressed. I won’t go with you like that.”
Taec : “Of course I’ll get dress. Wait a second. Oh, you should take the wallet mom left. It’s on the dining table.”
Woo : “okay.”
Now, Taecyeon and Wooyoung start exploring Bali island, from point to point. They go sight seeing, eat lunch, and watching local shows, and eat dinner. Tired from watching the sceneries all day long, Wooyoung decided to go home first, taking a cab, while Taecyeon planned to hire a one-day-tour-guide for tomorrow. At the mansion, Wooyoung takes a bath. He cleans the mansion. Getting bored, he decides to go to his room, arranging his clothes in the drawer. He hasn’t unpack his luggage. He saw two drawers. One has ‘Taec’ label on it. The other has ‘Khun’. He opened Khun’s drawer. He found it full with clothes. He can’t put his clothes there with Khun’s clothes in the drawer. So, he closed his bag. Curiosity filled his mind. He scan Khun’s drawer, wanting to know what’s in it. He take a look at Khun’s clothes. “Khun hyung sure is a shoppaholic. He got so many clothes here,” he mumbled. Wooyoung scan it again. He finds a bag shaped like a suitcase. He grabs it. Knowing that it’s a laptop/notebook/netbook/whatever bag, he takes it to the living room. He turned it on. It’s locked with password. He tried so many combination, but none is correct. Now he just leave the password box empty. Pressing enter. He was surprised that it starts. “What a simple person he is,” he mumbled. He explores the computer. He found it with no applications, games, documents or anything. He checks memory status and was confused knowing that the memory is almost full. “There must be hidden folders in this. What is he collecting ? No way! There’s no way he will ever watch . He’s so angel-like,” he thought. He searches for a hidden folder. And he finds one.

Hi there, readers, subscribers, friends, and silent readers... :) Glad to update now.. I'm being chased by my homeworks deadline now.. :( However, I managed to escape it for a while and turn out with posting this chapter. :D Hope you like it, and love this story more and more.
The next part will be a new knowledge for Wooyoung about Nichkhun's past. See, told you I'm good. I still let him appear. :D

I'd love to see new subscribers and comments.. :D And thank you for those who said that you like my fic.. :D I love you.. :* Thanks for the support. I will try my best to satisfy you.. :)

Love, dr_okbeast