Club: He Found Out They're Weird, There

Unpredictable Fate

Woo    : “Go where?”

Junho    : “To a place I can show my new outfit of course. I was upset enough when this giant canceled the party.” (Pinching Taec’s cheek)

Taec    : “Ya! It hurts.” (pinching Junho’s nose)

Junho    : “Aaaa.. Stop it.”

Taec    : “You started it first.”

Wooyoung watch those two boys with an annoyed face. After some times, they all go to what seemed to be a club. Wooyoung didn’t know that he will be partying, so obviously, he didn’t bring his casual dress. And so does Chansung. Luckily, both Taecyeon and Junho have an extra pair of clothes, so Woo and Chan can mix in the party.

On the restroom

Junho    : “Wow, you look great with those. It fitted you well. I guess our size are the same, huh?”

Woo    : “Yeah. So, you like partying huh?”

Junho    : “Yup. I like it so much that I believe you will call me a party-freak. Yeah, that’s what they call me. What about you? You like things like this? Clubbing maybe?”

Woo    : “Yeah. I like that. When in States, I used to partying on a club or a friend’s house till dawn.”

Junho    : “Jinja? Then, we have the same hobbies. By the way, how do you met Taecyeon?”

Woo    : ‘didn’t he tell his friends about my origin?’ “Well, didn’t he tell you? We’re actually.. um.. I’m ado..”

Chan    : (entering the restroom) “Wooyoungie, Junho, what are you guys doing? You’re taking more than ten minutes just to change outfit?”

Junho    : “We’re ready. Let’s rock the club. Come on, Wooyoung-ah, we got some chicks to breed.”

Woo    : “What? What do you mean?”

Chan    : “Just get a little bit closer to the girls. You’ll know.”

Coming out of the restroom. The three boys join Taec and Junsu who seemed to chat a lot.

Junho    : “Hyung, won’t you come with us? There are plenty of girls, today.”

Junsu    : “No. We still have things to talk about. You guys just go ahead.”

Junho    : “Taec? You coming?”

Chan    : “What’s the point of asking him? He’s the purest person in this place.”

Taec    : “Junho-yah, Chansung’s right. I came here for a relaxation. Not to catch girls. And, Wooyoung, I’m not sure you’re into the activities they’re about to do.”

Woo    : “I’m..”

Junho    : “As usual, let’s just go. Wooyoung-ah, let’s go!”

Woo    : “Huh? Where? I think I’ll just stay here.” (He’s still confused with the conversation earlier)

Junho    : “What? Living those girls lonely? You’re kidding right?”

Junsu    : “Why are you guys so noisy?”

Taec    : (looking at Wooyoung, giving him a slight hint to not participate on Junho’s invitation) “Not that I dislike him to join you guys, but I don’t think Wooyoung like the idea of clubbing . . . . (pause) like this.”

Woo    : “Maybe Taecyeon’s right.”

Chan    : “Yeah, maybe. But it’s our first night having fun. Besides, we’re just gonna get some attention from those chicks. You didn’t trust me?”

Woo    : “Of course I trust you. I think I’m just..”

Junho    : “Nervous? No need to. Let’s go, before Taecyeon interrupts again.”

Taec    : “Wooyoung-ah...”(pause)(Wooyoung glances at him) “haah..”(sighs) “Have fun” (forcefully smiling)

Woo    : “O.. oh..mm..”

Chan    : (grab Woo’s and Junho’s wrists) “Oh, look at that girl. And, the girl next to him.”

Junho    : “Whoaa, you have good eyes Chansung-ah. Shall we begin?”

Junho, followed by the other two boys, approaches the woman who seems to enjoy a glass of champagne.

Junho    : “Give us three glasses of that.” (talking to the bartender) “Wow, such adorable smile you have, miss. The name’s Junho anyway. I’m with my friends here. If I may know your name.”

Lady1    : “Oh, shut up. I’m almost thirty, and I’m not a miss anymore. And from your face I could tell you’re all just a college freshmen.”

Lady2    : “What is it? Another boys? Just leave them be. Look at their face. I suppose they’re just teenagers having puberty.” (half drunked) “Besides, we’re not in the mood of talking to strangers.”

Chan    : “Oh come on, we’re here just to have fun. Clubs are made to meet up with strangers, aren’t they?”

Lady1    : “What do you want kid?”

Junho    : “I think you and your friend here need to be refreshed. I supposed you’re not in a very good condition. Is it office problem or what?”

Lady2    : “No, it’s not. You’re right. We do need to be refreshed. But you know what? I don’t think kids like you guys are able to help us.”

Chan    : “Oh come on. What is it?”

Lady1    : “My friend here just found out that her husband were making out with his office friend. And I’m not even married yet. I guess that made our condition just the same.”

Junho    : “Oh you poor thing. I think you’re right. There’s nothing we can do to help. I’m sorry, but we’ll just leave then.”

Lady2    : “Wait! I know this sounda crazy, but. . . Let’s make out. .”
Chansung and Junho show their satisfied evil smile to the ladies, while Wooyoung’s jaw is left opened.

Junho    : “What about we rent a room downstairs?” (Woo : “Huh?”)

Lady1    : “Come on, I’m bored here.” (Taecyeon just watch them worriedly from distance)

The five of them walk to a light room downstairs with Wooyoung, of course, being dragged by the other two boys. Chansung locks the door and turn the lights on to examine the room. Junho on the other hand, is busy handling the two single ladies’ lips. They’re everywhere in his face.

Chan    : “Does nobody want to have my lips?”

Lady2    : “I’d love to devour them.”

Chan    : “Great.” (Start undressing)

Junho    : “How about joining us Wooyoung?”

Woo    : ._. “ummm. . I’ll just wait for my turn.hahaha haha haah” (laughing nervously)

Junho    : “Okay then, let’s get you undressed.”

Wooyoung watches how Junho undresses the lady and how Chansung is by the other. He was so nervous that he forgot to sit down. He maintain on his position unmoved.

Junho    : “How about refreshing your inner?”

Lady1    : “hmmm.. with that thing? I haven’t done this for so long. I think you should prep me first. I don’t want it to hurt.”

All you can here in that room was the loud moan of lady1 and the scream of lady2 and girly sound Chansung make during every or Junho’s loud groan. Wooyoung is still perplexed by this undescribale scene. He’s so sick of this because it causes him trauma. Until.

Junho    : “Wooyoung-ah! I know you really want to do it now, but we’re just unable to be satisfied in a short period, so please wait patiently. J”

Chan    : “I have a better idea. Why don’t you come here and do ? J”

Woo    : ._. (without saying anything runs out from the room) (Crying at the empty coridor)        (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

Junho    : “What’s with him?”

Chan    : “Maybe he’s going to the toilet.”

Meanwhile

Taec    : “I knew that this will happen.”

Woo    : “Huh? How do you know that?”

Taec    : “Well, both of them are still on their puberty mode, so they always hunt girls here to, you know. . .”

Woo    : “Why didn’t you tell me, you jerk! You know this would happen.”

Taec    : “Wait, you were not doing anything there, right?”

Woo    : “Of course I didn’t. I’ll only do it with someone I love.”

Taec    : “I see. Let’s get out of here. Junsu’s left earlier. Oh, and mom told me that your house is having an annual renovation that your parents scheduled before. It will be very noisy and dirty, so mom said to invite you sleep over.”

Woo    : “I’ll be fine. I’ll go home by myself. Thanks for the overing.”

Next Morning

IU    : “Nicole, which one do you think is cuter? Wooyoung or Taecyeon.”

Nicole    : “Of course it’s Wooyoung.”

IU    : “Then, who’s more handsome?”

Nicole    : “Of course it’s Taecyeon.”

IU    : “Who do you think is. . .”

Nicole    : “Why’d you suddenly compare those two guys. I mean they’re obviously differ one with another.”

IU    : “Yeah, you’re right. But I thought Wooyoung is a type of person who pay more attention to others.”

Nicole    : “Well, despite his cool and silent personality, Taec, he is a very caring person.”

IU    : “How so?”

Nicole    : “Well, that morning, when I was jogging around when we’re having class outings, don’t you remember I was having a bandage allover my leg?”

IU    : “Yes. You said that you were bleeding.”

Nicole    : “I was too careless, that I fell down on a rusted metal. I don’t have any idea how he was around. He lifted me in bridal style to the poolside..”

IU    : “What? Really? Awwwwe.. That’s so romantic.”

Nicole    : “isn’t it? He blamed me for my carelessness. He said that he was worried.”

IU    : “Oh, now I think I like Taecyeon better..”

Nicole    : “No! Don’t! He’s completely mine! Stick with the chubby guy, you damn!”

IU    : “Ya! I wasn’t serious.”

Nicole    : “Sorry. I was just so out of control I guess.There he comes.Your prey.”

IU    : “Oh, Wooyoung-ssi!”

Woo    : “Ng..(?)”

Nicole    : “What happened, Wooyoung-ssi? Those eye-bags?”

Woo    : “I have trouble in sleeping last night.”

IU    : “Are you sure you’re okay to join today’s class? It’s only sports and arts class you know.”

Woo    : “This is the class I wanted to join the most.”

IU    : “Wooyoung-ssi, what kind of sports do you like?”

Woo    : “Well, I guess something related to water?”

Nicole    : “Whoaa, Taecyeon also love water-sports. He likes surfing. Do you like surfing, Wooyo..”

Woo    : “NO! I hate it!” (He shouted it really loud that his neck vein shows up) (Oh, and he scared the surroundings, too)

IU&Nic    : “Eh?”

Woo    : “I mean I don’t really like it, you know. I just like casual sports like swimming. Haha ha ha (nervously laughing) He hee huft.(sigh) (He’s back to exhausted-mode)

Nicole    : “Oh! Taecyeon-ssi!”

Taec    : (Running towards the three of them with . . . two cups of . . coffee?) “Oh, Hi guys! Wooyoung! Here!”

Woo    : “What is it?”

Taec    : “I bet you have trouble sleeping last night, so, drink it up. Maybe it can help at least until the whole class is over.”

Woo    : “Wow, I don’t know what to say. Thanks. (taking it) But, I shall be going to the art hall*. Chansung called me, earlier.”
    *art hall à their place to study arts with the whole 3rd year students
IU    : “Bye, see you later, Wooyoung-ssi.”

Wooyoung dashes quickly. He is still uncomfortable being around Taec. Affraid of falling deeper for him. And yeah, he lied, chansung never called for him. He can hear Taecyeon shouts “Hey, slow down! You’re tired, right? Your body needs rest!” His face turns red instantly. He gaze the warm coffee on his right hand, smiling at the thought of Taecyeon’s attention to him.
When he reached the art hall, he can see Chansung with Junho sitting at the corner of the hall. He begins to wonder about the wild night life of Chansung, the used-to-be maknae of the class, who is often mocked in many aspects by his classmates for being the youngest.

Junho    : “Wooyoung!”

Wooyoung goes to the two boys like an extremely sick person.

Chan    : “Wooyoung-ah, why do you look so sick?”

Woo    : “I can’t sleep last night, my house is being renovated.”

Chan    : “Oh, must have been troublesome to you. Anyway, where did you go last night?”

Junho    : “Junsu-hyung said that you were with Taecyeon. Something happened?”

Woo    : “No. I was.. I was.. having a stomachache. I run out to go to the toilet. I met Taecyeon after that. He said that I should have gone home early.”

Junho    : “You should have told us. We could you, at least.”

Woo    : (mumbles) “when you two were ing like crazy?”

Junho    : “But it’s so unfortunate for you. You didn’t enjoy last night’s play. Chansung even willing to share his woman.”

Chan    : “Yeah, I ended up sharing it with Junho.”

Woo    : ._. “WHAT! Why?”

Junho    : “Well, my partner was heavily drunked and fainted soon after you left. I don’t want to make out with an uncounscious lady. It feels as if I her. Besides, the other lady wanted to have both of us so bad. I can still feel the tightness and the sensation caused by the sensation of our lengthS.”

Woo    : “What?! Where did you her again?”

Junho    : “Mmm, her ? Where else would it be?”

Woo    : “You don’t use her ?”

Junho    : “Eeew! You’re so dirty! It’s just so yuck to do it in the . You know, you could end up having s allover your thing.”

Woo    : D: “I don’t even understand who is supposed to be “eew-ed”.”

Chan    : “I think Junho’s right. Using is so dirty. Besides, haven’t you heard wise saying “Bros Share Holes”?”

Junho    : “Nice one! I’m gonna make it as my favorite quote. Hohoho”

Woo    : D:

The Bell rings and it saves Wooyoung from the awkwardness. And 5 minutes after, the teacher comes in.

Teacher    : “Class, today, we’re having performances from randomized students. Let’s see the names on the screen. Lee Seol, Kim Ha Seon, ........., Ok Taec Yeon, Lee Beom, ........, Han Yoon Seong, and James.”

Woo    : “Taecyeon’s gonna perform?”

Junho    : “Yeah, I know what you were thinking. Girls must go crazy. Since it’s the first time he will perform in front of public. Unlike Khun-hyung. He performs routinely in almost every school appointments. He’s totally wicked.”

Chan    : “Can Taecyeon-hyung actually do something beside sports?”

Woo    : “Let’s just watch and wait for his performance.”

They watch the performances and finally, it’s Taec’s time to perform. Taecyeon goes up to the stage, applauded and screamed by the girls who have gone wild.

Taec    : “Well, I don’t really prepare anything, so I’ll just do something that I know. Hope you enjoy it.”

Hall    : “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” (with applause)