Training

Unpredictable Fate

Well, I honestly don't know what happened to chapter 7 that I already posted. Any idea? So, I'll just re-post it. And also with new chapters. I appologize for the time gap. I was concentrating on my study. And, enjoy!

The next morning, Wooyoung can't find Taecyeon inside the mansion. He thought that Taec would probably is swimming or jogging or surfing on the beach. He still feel guilty for Taecyeon. “Was Taecyeon mad at me? Of course. I was if I were him,” he thought. His stomach growls. He searched for food. Usualy Taecyeon would have prepared everything before leaving him. Wooyoung finds nothing. “He must be really mad at me,” he thought. He explore the refrigerator. He finds champagne, whisky, and lots of alcoholic beverage. He also finds a lump of frozen meat. He drools looking at it. A large portion of bulgogi was on his mind. He plans to cook it. But he doesn’t know how. So, he called his mom.

Narsha  : “Oh, wooyoungie? What is it dear?”

Woo      : “Eomma! How is the company? Is it now completely my uncle’s company now?”

Narsha : “Well, not yet. We’re still having trouble on your parents will, honey. But i think we could get it done soon. The problem is that you two would have to spend your good times together alone. I wish we could join, too.”

Woo      : “Oh, I see. Eomma, do you know how to make Bulgogi?”

Narsha : “O, why? Do you want to cook it for your hyung?”

Woo      : “E? Eh, yes, kind of. Could you tell me?”

Narsha explains it on the phone while Wooyoung writes it down on a note paper. He gets the ingredients ready, and starts cooking. He put all his efforts on the cooking, and finishes it. He serves it on a large plate. He tastes the Bulgogi. He spit the food out of his mouth. The taste is horrible, so he threw the whole food on the trash can. He’s desperately hungry, but now there’s nothing left on the refrigerator. He searched at the cabinet on the kitchen, and finds nothing, so he decides to eat a plain hot rice. He eats it quitely. He felt so bad. “Why can Taecyeon cook so delicious?” he asked himself. When he was about to wash the dishes, he receives a call.

Woo      : “Oh, it’s Taecyeon. (answering the phone) Oh, Taecyeon-ssi.”

Taec       : “Aren’t you coming?”

Woo      : “Huh? Where?”

Taec       : “I thought you said you want to learn how to surf. If you still want to learn it, come here.”

Woo      : “And where is this ‘here’?”

Taec       : “There is a cab waiting for you near our mansion. Just say that you’re Wooyoung.”

Woo      : “Okay, what should I bring with me?”

Taec       : “Nothing. I have everything ready.”

Woo      : “What about swimming suit?”

Taec       : “Will you need that? Just come here. Hurry!” (disconnecting the call)

Woo      : “What the hell, of course I need one. I can’t be ,” he walked to the room grabbing a suit.”

Wooyoung look for a cab, and finds one. (The dialog with the cab driver is in English)

Woo      : “Excuse me, I’m Wooyoung.”

Driver   : “Oh, Taecyeon’s younger brother, right?”

Woo      : “What? Ah, Yes.”

Driver   : “Let’s go. Taecyeon ask me to hurry.”

They go to the place where Taecyeon ask the driver to bring. Wooyoung was quite, he doesn’t know the environment. They finally arrived at a not very crowded beach. He asked the driver where Taecyeon is. The driver points at a pavilliun. He sees Taecyeon sitting there watching other people around. He walks toward him.


 

Woo      : “Taecyeon-ssi, I’m here.”

Taec       : “Oh, then change your clothes with this.” (handing him a plastic bag)

Woo      : “I don’t need it, I brought my own suit.”

Taec       : “Really, then keep it. Mom asked me to buy you this.”

Woo      : “Ok. Can we start now?”

Taec       : “Okay, the most important thing in surfing is balance. Stand on this board for 20 minutes.”

Woo      : “Is that all?”

Taec       : “Well, not here, but on that wave pool.”

Woo      : “What? Is that even possible.”

Taec       : “Stop complaining, Wooyoung-ssi. It’s your first day, so you should put efforts on it.”

Woo      : “Huft. I’ll just do it.”

For hours Wooyoung tried to stand properly on the board but can’t even stand more than a second. Wooyoung keeps falling to the water. He doesn’t want Taecyeon to look down on him because he can’t do it properly.

Taec       : “Hhhhhh,” he sighs, “Why can’t you do it? Watch me.”

Taecyeon demonstrates the movement. He did it perfectly, not a single unbalance movement. Wooyoung sighs watching Taec’s perfect movement. He get on his board, copying Taecyeon’s position trying to maintain his balance. He puts all of his efforts to be on the board. He watches Taecyeon smiles from up his board, crossing his arms while he watches Wooyoung with satisfaction.

Taec       : “Good, now let’s see how long can you maintain this position.”

Woo      : “I’ll try my best.”

Taec      : “Relax yourself a bit, don’t put so much pressure on your feet. Just press it gently. Lift your hands a little bit higher.”

Woo      : “Okay, whoo whooaa (he almost lost his balance) Are you playing with me?”

Taec      : “Don’t keep your feet so close to each other, otherwise you’ll end up weak. Stretch it further.”

Woo      : “Like this?” (Stretching his feet further slowly)

Taec      : “Like that is just good. Keep that up, it’s 5 minutes already.”

Woo      : (still concentrating, not bothered by Taec)

After 12 minutes, he fall again.

Taec      : “That’s good. Don’t force yourself, you could rest for a moment if you want.”

Woo      : “No. I almost made it.” (Wooyoung get up to his board again)

Taec      : “Are you sure? You don’t have to ...”(cut by Woo)

Woo      : “You don’t need to be so care. I know what’s best for me.”

Taec      : “Sure. Go ahead.”

Wooyoung continues his training seriously. He keep trying to maintain balance. And after hours he finally master the basics. He gives Taecyeon a wide smile.

Taec       : “Good, we should rest now. Let’s continue it tomorrow.”

Woo      : “No! Let’s just do it now! Please..”

Taec       : “Why are you so enthusiastic?”

Woo      : “I’ll tell you the reason later, now what’s the next thing I should learn?”

Taecyeon continue instructing Wooyoung what to do, what he did wrong, and demonstrate everything right next to him. Wooyoung could learn it quickly now, since he already has known the basics. Now, Wooyoung can surf. At least that’s what Wooyoung thinks.

Right when Wooyoung finishes his training, two tall guys, shorter than Taecyeon of course, approaching them.

Man1    : “You always are a good teacher, Taecyeon-ah.”

Man2    : “And you always are patient.”

Taecyeon frowned listening to the familiar voice. He turn around and see two familiar face.

Taec       : “Hyung...”


Guess who they are!! :D