Arts and Sports Class

Unpredictable Fate

Teacher    : “Class, today, we’re having performances from two groups of randomized students. Let’s see the names on the screen. Lee Seol, Kim Ha Seon, ........., Ok Taec Yeon, Lee Beom, ........, Han Yoon Seong, IU and James.”

Woo       : “Taecyeon’s gonna perform?”

Junho    : “Yeah, I know what you were thinking. Girls must go crazy. Since it’s the first time he will perform in front of public. Unlike Khun-hyung. He performs routinely in almost every school appointments. He’s totally wicked.”

Teacher: “Class, silent. Today’s theme is Anime Song. Not Manhwa (Korean Comic & Cartoon), but Manga (Japanese Anime). You’re gonna perform it in group.”

The teacher then group the students. Taecyeon is grouped with another 4 students.
Chan    : “Can Taecyeon-hyung actually do something beside sports?”

Woo    : “Let’s just watch and wait for his performance.”
They watch the performances and finally, it’s Taec’s time to perform. Taecyeon goes up to the stage, applauded and screamed by the girls who have gone wild.

Taec    : “Well, we don’t really prepare anything, so we’ll just do something that we know. You guys know Inuyasha right? One of the soundtrack is ‘Fukai Mori by Do as Infinity’. Well, we’ll perform it today. Hope you enjoy it.”

Hall    : “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” (with applause)

Taecyeon is now taking the guitar from the band set and take a wooden chair and place it at the center of the stage. Taecyeon tests the guitar’s sounds. There is a singer, a drummer, a keyboardist and a violist. Making sure everything’s alright, he inhale deep breath and sighs. Taecyeon starts playing the guitar and perform . Then, the girls gone crazy.

Chan    : “Yah, Junho, do you know he can play guitar?”
Junho    : “Hell, no. But I know Khun-hyung is really good at it. Guess he learned from him.”
Chan    : “Yeah, that make sense. (looking at Wooyoung) (wishpering to Junho) “Ya, ya, yah, Junho, their play is so good don’t you think. Wooyoung is so into the play, just look at him watching them without blinking.”

Wooyoung heard Chansung mentioned his name. He glance at both of them and turn back to the stage to watch the performance. Wooyoung tried to pretend not to be bothered by those chats.

Junho    : “Hahaha, Chansung-ah. I don’t think it’s their band performance that makes him like that.”
Chan    : “Then what?”
Junho    : “Just look at him, the person he likes must be at the stage.” (Wooyoung gasped and flinched listening to what Junho said)
Junho    : “Look I’m right, right?”
Woo    : “What? Stop talking nonsense.”
Junho    : “Ah, so that’s the one you like. Now I know why you left us earlier at the club.”
Woo    : “What? What are you talking about?”
Chan    : “Yah, Wooyoung-ah, even I know that. Stop acting like you don’t know. Well, that make sense, actually, since both of you are often together.”
Woo    : (thinking) Oh my God, how’d they found out that I like Taecyeon. Oh, now what should I do?
Junho    : “Chansung-ah, you know, now I felt so disgusted. He acted like he’s a pure innocent boy in front of us, yet inside, ckckck(clicking his tongue)”
Chan    : “Yah, wooyoung, how come you didn’t tell us?”
Woo    : “Am I too obvious?”
Junho    : “Of course. Do you think you can fool us, pabo.”
Woo    : “Junho hyung, please don’t tell anybody, please, please.”
Junho    : “What? Why?”
Woo    : “I’m forgetting about those feelings anyway, so, please. Don’t tell anyone.”
Chan    : “What? You’re going to give up on your feelings? Hell, don’t. I’ll help you out.”
Junho    : “Well, it’s not easy you know. Why didn’t you tell us about this? Does Taecyeon even know about it?”
Woo    : (pause) “No.. and please don’t tell him, too about this. I just don’t want to bother him.”
Junho    : “Don’t worry so much, Wooyoung-ah, you know, we’ll help you.”
Chan    : “And from what I observed, this is not a onesided love, Wooyoung.”
Woo    : “Huh? Really?”
Junho    : “Really?”
Chan    : “Yeah. How come you don’t know, Wooyoung. It’s so obvious.”
Woo    : “Is it really obvious, but, I don’t feel that those feelings are for me.”
Chan    : “Of course it’s obvious, IU-ssi always follow you around and talks a lot about you. I think she likes you.”
Woo    : “What?”
Junho    : “Aah, so that’s why she asked me a lot about you. Yaah, then it’ll be easy for you, Wooyoung.”
Woo    : “Wait, I’m just curious how’d you found out that it’s IU.”
Chan    : “Yah, pabo. Look at the stage. Do you see any girl except IU? Then, it’s obvious to us. Hahaha.”
Woo    : (sigh) “hmm, thanks for your offer earlier, but I think it’s better for me to not be too close to her. I’m just not ready. Besides, I have to do well for upcoming tests, so, it’s better to just forget about her. ”
Junho    : “Really? Then, I can’t help it.”

The performance ends perfectly. Wooyoung can see Taecyeon nowhere in sight.
For about 1 hour and 45 minutes later, the class is over with Wooyoung going crazy everytime bands play an energic song. He danced with Junho and Chansung as if the hall was their own stage. Now, the students are off to change their clothes for PE. Now, at the field, the girls and the boys are separated. Today, the girls are doing self defense protection and the boys are going to practice stretching and flexibility.

Chan    : “Mmm, sir, are you sure the boys gonna learn flexibility, not the girls?”
Coach    : “Sure. I’m sure you guys have no problem with self defense protection, but, I’m afraid you guys can’t even stretch properly.”
Taec    : “What good can it bring us, anyway? Guys, who wants to play basketball?”
Boys    : “Me! Me!” (everyone start leaving)
Coach    : “Yeah, you go play those balls. Actually, practicing stretching your legs can help you increase height.” (The boys stop and turn around) “Besides, stretching your legs helps you hold your s longer, you know. It also means more positions you can do if you’re flexible.” (smirk)

The boys start looking at another boys.

Junho    : “Yah, Taecyeon, who would want to play basketball? That’s totally boring you know? Besides, I think stretching is very good to try this day. Right guys?”
Boys    : “YEAH!!!!!!!!”
Coach    : (smirks) “Hahaha, come on boys, we’re going to practice this for these three weeks. Today, I’m gonna check in which level of flexibility you are in. Now, line up. I’ll call your name one by one. Starting from, you, over there, Taecyeon, why don’t you try first?”
Taec    : “Aish” (whispering)
Coach    : “Now, spread your legs above this measurer.”
Taecyeon start spreading his leg. His long legs are now maximally stretched.
Coach    : “Yah, this is embarassing. It’s only 120cm. With those legs you should be able to stretch at least 200 cm, Taecyeon-ah.”
Boys    : “Hahahahahahahhahaa”
Coach    : “I’ll help you stretch a little further, later. Now, next, Junsu.”
Junsu    : “Ah, I can’t do more than this.”
Coach    : “Ya, it’s not even 100cm. What the hell is wrong with you? It’s as if you’re a middle age man. Now, you over there, Dong Hoon, stretch.” (pause) “Yah, you call that stretching? Next, Next! NEXT! Yah! You guys, jinja! Next! Wah, this is worse than what I presume. Now, next, the last one, Wooyoung!”
Woo    : “Yes, sir.”
Coach    : “What are you waiting for? Stretch now!” (looking away) “Ah, these kids really can’t stretch.”
Boys    : “Whoaaah!” (students start making noises)
Coach    : “What? Stop with the noise. You can’t stretch and still dare to create some noise.”
Woo    : “Sir, is this okay?”
Coach    : “What? Of course it’s not! (looking at Wooyoung, gasping) Yah, how can you do that?”
Woo    : “I’m just stretching my legs.”
Junho    : “Yah, Wooyoung-ah, your legs are completely 180 degrees.”
Coach    : “Now, boys, I think Wooyoung here will be the one who can hold his the longest.”
Boys    : (laughing)
Woo    : (blushes)
Coach    : “You practice this a lot?”
Woo    : “Well, I dance a lot, so, yeah.”
Coach    : “Well, you have 10 minutes left for today, so I guess you better start practicing, cause next week, I’ll check your flexibility again and take scores from what I see.”
Junho    : “Yah, I don’t wanna lose now. Chansung-ah, help me stretch, now.”
Chan    : “Yah, hyung, then what about me?”
Junho    : “I’ll help you, too. Now, hurry up, we don’t have much time.”
Taec    : (going towards Wooyoung) “Wooyoung-ssi, would you mind helping me stretching? I’m really worried for my flexibility, you know.”
Woo    : “Well, okay.”
Taec    : “Now, what should I do?”
Woo    : “First, stretch your leg as far as you can.”
Taec    : “Done.”
Woo    : “Yah, you call that stretching?”
Taec    : “emm, I guess that’s why I ask for your help, Wooyoung-ssi. Since, you’re really good at it.”
Woo    : (blushes) “Ah, sorry. Now, guess I can only do this method.”
Taec    : “What method?”
Woo    : “Pulling your legs little by little so that it can stretch further.”
Taec    : “Okay.”

Wooyoung start pulling Taecyeon’s leg away from the other leg. Taecyeon screams out loud. Other students stop what they’re doing and stepping closer to Taecyeon.

Taec    : “Ah! Ah! Ah! It hurts so much! Stop it! Ah! You said it will help.”
Woo    : “Well, it does, but I didn’t say that it won’t hurt.”

Chansung suddenly has this idea to prank Taec. He told the other guys to help him to prank Taec. All of them agreed. Now, they’re waiting for Chansung’s instruction.

Woo    : “Let’s start again. Now, stretch little by little. Try to stretch a little bit further.”
Taec    : “Whoa, it’s working. Now how do I stretch 180 degrees?”
Woo    : “What! you can’t! It takes time. You have to practice often. Now, I’ll stretch it a little bit more. Now, you should also try to help stretching it, too.”
Taec    : “Okay. I thought you can learn to do that in a day.”
Chan    : “Well, yes, you can, hyung. Now, guys!!”

The boys gather around Taecyeon who is now still trying to stretch his legs. The boys spilt into three group. One group goes to his left foot and another group to his right foot. The others stay still and wait for their turn to attack. The boys start pulling Taec’s left and right legs without warning and Taecyeon screamed so loud. Wooyoung still don’t know what’s happening, but with all the boys surrounding he backs up avoiding crowds. Taecyeon still screaming out loud. Tears formed on the edge of his eyes. Some of them push his back down so that his legs will form 180 degrees straight line. The boys laugh at Taecyeon’s expression biting his lips to avoid the pain he feels. But now, instead of screaming, Taecyeon is silent.

Woo    : “Yah, stop it, you idiots!” (Yelling)
Stud1    : “Wae-yo?” (The student asks)
Stud2    : “Yah, Taecyeon fainted. Yah!”
Woo    : “What?! This is why you can’t do that, stupid! You can injure his muscle! Make way! Call the coach!”
Wooyoung step closer to Taecyeon who is fainted in stretched position.
Woo    : “Chansung-ah, help me lift his body.”
Chan    : “Ne.”
Woo    : “Lift it like this, so he’ll be in standing position.”
Coach    : (the coach arrive to the crime scene) “HAHAHAHAHA” (he burst out laughing)
Woo    : “YA!!!” (the coach stopped) “Why are you laughing? This is totally your fault. You let your students practice without explaining how or what to do or what you shouldn’t do! And after this happened you laughed at it?” (Wooyoung yelled at the coach and send him a death glare) “Now go! Make way. I don’t want to see your face here!”

Wooyoung turns around to find Chansung still holding Taecyeon and the other boys’ jaw dropped.

Woo    : “Yah! Aren’t you going to bring him to the clinic?!”
Boys    : “Ye!!”

The boys shout in unison like they’re in army base now. They start carrying Taecyeon above their head. While Wooyoung lead their way to the school clinic.

Nurse    : “Omo! Put him down at the bed over there. And there’s no need for all of you to be here. Where’s the coach? He needs to be here to tell me what actually happened.”
Woo    : “I told him to stay away. He wasn’t even there at the moment this happened.”
Nurse    : “Oh dear. (The school bell rings) Now, everyone leave. School’s over. I have to help this young fellow, now. Now, boy, you stay with me. Tell me what happened.” (Just when Wooyoung tries to speak up, Chansung interupted)
Chan    : “Chogi, actually this is all my fault. I asked the boys to prank him and we all split his legs and he was in pain because of that.”
Woo    : “And yet you still continue it with pressing him down?”
Junho    : “Wooyoung-ah, don’t blame Chansung, he didn’t know that it’ll turn out like this.”
Junsu    : “Ya, Junho, you’re not in a position to help him. You pulled his legs the most, aren’t you?”
Woo    : “Junsu-hyung, I think Junho’s right. Although they did wrong, I don’t think yelling at them will bring any good.”
Nurse    : “Boys, quiet down. I have to do my job. Now, lend me the stethoscope and that spygmomanomether.”
Junho    : “What?”
Nurse    : “It’s the thing you use for blood presure measurement. Just take those things on my table.”
Chan    : “Here.”
Nurse    : (Checking Taec’s pupils and his blood pressure. Now trying to check his heartbeat) “Omo, this boy sure excercise a lot. Keukeukeukeu. Look at this muscles. Kyaa.”
Woo    : (can’t help but stare at Taec’s abdoment behind his half lifted shirt)
Junsu    : “Awh, miss nurse, why are you like this when you’re treating him?”
Nurse    : “Ya, I’m still a girls you know. Now, what makes him fainted?”
Woo    : “I think the pain on his pelvic muscles and thighs caused it. He’s not usual with stretching. Maybe it’s just a muscle cramp.”
Nurse    : “Now, you boys must learn that this can be dangerous. He can have trouble sitting or walking for a while.”
ChanHo    : “Yes, miss Nurse.”
Nurse    : “Now, you (looking at Wooyoung), pull his sport pants off.
================================================================================

There, a new chapter for you. Still working for the next chapter. I'll post it within couple of hours, maybe.
I need comments and tips on how Wooyoung and Taecyeon can be together.
(Sighs) :D