Dirty

Unpredictable Fate

Taec finally able to pull Wooyoung up, but as soon as he gets up, he fainted. Still in the trauma I guess. Taec catched him before he could fall, and Taecyeon could feel Wooyoung’s hot body.

Taec       : “Oh, ! I better call an ambulance.”

On the hospital.

Taec       : “How is he doctor?”

Dr.          : “Well, he is completely fine. It’s just a fever. He was just having it probably because he was soaking wet for so long.”

Taec      : “I see.”

Dr.          : “Could you tell me the details of what’s happening?”

Taec      : “I don’t know either. I was waking up, when he hysterically crying loudly and when I found him, he is totally wet. No idea of what’s happening earlier.”

Dr.          : “Maybe he is depressed. You should bring him to a psiciatrist.”

Taec      : “I’d be sure to do that, Doc.”

Taecyeon enter the room where Wooyoung sleeps in. He took a long sigh. He wished he knew what happened. When suddenly Wooyoung wakes up.

Woo      : “Where am I?” (he asked weakly)

Taec       : “You’re in a hospital. Doctor said you might be depressed or something. Are you OK?” (reaching for Woo’s arm)

Woo      : (Woo flinched) “Don’t!”

Taec       : “What? Why are you acting like this? What did I do?” (confused)

Woo      : (Controlling his emotions) (silence)

Taec      : “Wooyoung-ah, answer me. What happened to you? Did I cause all of this?” (he asked innocently)

Woo      : (forcing himself to laugh) “huh, you won’t understand this. Just leave me alone.”

Taec      : “No, I’m not leaving before you tell me.”

Woo      : “Taec, just.. leave.”

Taec      : “Wooyoung, I need to know.”

Woo      : “Fine! You wanna know! This is all because of you! Damn it Taec! I hate you. Now get out!” (glaring at Taecyeon with teary eyes)

Taec      : “Wooyoung-ah, what did I do? I..” (patting his shoulders)

Woo      : (flinched and yelled) “Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Don’t touch meeee! I’m..”

Taec      : “What? You what?!” (a little loud)

Woo      : “I’m Dirty!”(very loud) “ I’m disgusting.” (he said that last sentence like whispering but of course Taec heard it clearly)

Taec      : (Taecyeon laugh at what he said) “Just that? You just wash up. Yah! I haven’t even wash up since last night. You ..” (his laugh turned into an awkward silence when he saw Wooyoung glares at him intensely with that teary eyes)

Woo      : (tears start flowing) “ I told you, you won’t understand.”

Taec      : “I.. I don’t understand. Why are you dirty? Wooyoung-ah..”

Taec      : “I guess you need your time alone now. If you need me, I’ll be outside.”

Outside the room, Taecyeon’s phone rings. He quickly answers it.

Taec       : “Oh, Eomma.”

Narsha  : “Taec, is everything okay?”

Taec       : “Well, yeah. It’s fine here.” (Taec doesn’t want to make his parents worried about them)

Narsha  : “I have some bad news. You guys need  to come home tomorrow.”

Taec       : “What? Why? Vacation’s still 2 weeks long.”

Narsha : “We have a family meeting, sweetie. Your uncle and your cousins will be there, too. It’ll be fun.

Taec      : “Mom, you know whenever all of them are present, the atmosfer will be absolutely the opposite of fun. And you know how I was beaten by them just couple of days before. They will keep talking about it all the time. Besides, I don’t think Wooyoung needs to join this family tradition.”

Narsha : “I know how you feel, but your Grandpa will be upset with your absence. He said he wants to meet Wooyoung as our new family member.”

Taec      : “What? I never know Grandpa would accept his favorite grandson being replaced by Woo.”

Narsha : “Well, isn’t that a good thing?”

Taec      : “Of course, I am so glad that Wooyoung is accepted in this family.”

Narsha : “Then, pack your bags tonight. Your plane will be at 6 AM in the morning.”

Taec      : “Oh, moooom. For the one hundredth times, please don’t book me an early flight.”

Narsha : “I just did. I just missed you guys so badly.”

Taec      : “Okay, mom. See you tomorrow.”

Taecyeon end their call, glancing at the door which slowly opening.

Taec      : “Wooyoung, what are you doing?”

Woo      : “I’m going home.”

Taec      : “Are you sure you’re alright.”

Woo      : “Yeah.”

Both now arrived at the mansion.
Wooyoung quickly heads to the bedroom. He drag his bag near the drawer. He starts packing everything he could reach in the drawer. He make sure his drawer, which used to be Khun’s, is empty.


Taec       : “You’re packing? Already?”

Woo      : “I’m leaving tonight.”

Taec       : “Seriously what happened to you? This is like you have an FBI’s top secrets with you.”

Woo      : “I don’t want to be here anymore. It’s not good for me.”

Taec       : “Why would it...” (unable to finish his sentence)

Woo      : “Stop questioning so much, Taec. I’ll leave tonight.”

Taec      : “Well, if that’s the case, you should be glad that actually mom said that we have to come home tomorrow early in the morning. Oh, and the tickets’ are already bought so you don’t have to be in a rush.”

Woo      : “Really?”

Taec      : “Yeah. Now, i’ll pack my stuffs.”

Woo      : “Wait, why did mom wants us to be back tomorrow?”

Taec       : “There’s a family tradition we should attend soon, and you’re about to meet my Grandpa.”

Woo      : “Why?”

Taec       : “He said he wanted to meet you. That’s what mom said.”

Woo      : “Okay. I’ll just take a rest. My head is about to burst now.”

They don’t really have any dialog after that, until they met their parents at the airport. Both hug their parents warmly.

Rain       : “Wooyoung, the company is all yours now.”

Woo      : “Really? What happened?” (acting as if he is excited about it)

Rain       : “Well, we blablablablablabla” (at least that’s what Wooyoung heard now) (stop talking)

Woo      : “that’s great, I mean in this short period of time you guys can get the company back.”

Rain       : “Hey, no problem, boy. By the way, better get going now or we’ll be trapped in the traffic jam for hours.”

Narsha : “Let’s go, boys. Taec, shouldn’t you help Wooyoung with his bags?”

Taecyeon who only brought back a light souvenir bag, then walks towards Wooyoung.

Taec      : (smiling hesitately) “Give me one of those bags.”

Woo      : “Thanks.” (handing him a small bag not wanting their parents to notice something awkward between them)

Rain       : “So, how’s holiday?” (linking his arms around both of them)

Woo      : (flinched a little, trying so hard to hold in his gasps, luckily Rain doesn’t notice)

Taec      : “Well, nothing much actually. We spend most of our time on teaching Wooyoung surfing.” (glance at Wooyoung who seemed to look down with blank expressions)

Rain       : (turn his head to Wooyoung) “Is that so Wooyoung?” (Wooyoung is silent) “Wooyoungie?”

Woo      : “Mm? What is it, dad?”

Rain       : “You haven’t eat, have you? Your face can’t lie Wooyoung.”

Woo      : “Hahaha, am I that readable?” (Wooyoung lied. He already had his breakfast early in the morning)

Rain       : “Don’t tell me this giant didn’t share the breakfast for you?”

Taec      : “Daaad!”

Woo      : “No, he did share. It’s just it’s (looking at his watch, 12 o’clock) lunch time now, dad. Can we please hurry and eat now?”

Rain       : “Sorry, but i’m affraid that it would have to wait.”

Narsha : “I made noodles. I don’t know whether you liked it or not, Wooyoungie?”

Woo      : “I love everything. No need to worry about me liking it or not.” (throw a smile to Narsha)

Narsha : “Wow, now I found another person who has abstract information about favorite food. Seriously, do the of you just eat everything?”

Rain       : “Shouldn’t you be thankful? (Taec and Woo chuckled) You have a family that doesn’t complain about food?”

Narsha : “Probably. Next time, I’ll cook a cocroach for you guys, haha, kidding.”

They reach their home at 13.10. Lucky they weren’t trapped in traffic jam. Taecyeon  and Wooyoung were still half dreaming when they reached home, since their awkward 6 hours flight is very tiring.

Narsha  : “Okay, you guys wait here, I’ll warm the food.” (dashing to the kitchen)

Taecyeon walks around the living room, getting closer to his forever-gone-hyung  picture. Wooyoung doesn’t even bother to look at him. All in his mind right now is to pretend that everything is alright.

Narsha  : “Boys, food is on. Get your here or no lunch at all.” (watching Wooyoung and Taecyeon who lazyly getting up from their seat) “The sooner you eat, the sooner you could rest. So, hurry up.”

There’s nothing much talked at the dining room. Wooyoung finishes it as soon as he can.

Woo      : “The food sure is fantastic, mom. I enjoyed it so much that I finished it so quick.”

Narsha  : “Thank you, sweetheart.”

Woo      : “I’ll take a shower and off to bed. Still very tired.”

Taecyeon’s eyes follow Wooyoung. He was crying and yelling all the time yesterday, yet today, he is just as normal as ever. What the hell is with this guy.
Taecyeon finishes his lunch slowly, trying to enjoy the taste of the food he missed for almost a month. Mother’s cooking is the best.

Rain       : “Taec, you should rest after this, okay? Big day tomorrow. I’d be sure we’ll need a lot of energy to show our Wooyoung off to your uncle. Hahhaha.

Taec      : “Just so you know, dad, Yunho-hyung and Changmin-hyung already know him. Remember when I told you they beated us on this year’s tournament?” (Unpleasent to explain things again)

Rain       : “Really? You said that? Are you saying that I’m..”

Taec      : “Senile? Precisely.” (walking to his room)

Rain       : “Yah! Yah! Don’t walk away!”

Taec      : “Accept it dad, it’s a problem that every old people faces.”

Rain and Narsha drop their jaw listening to Taecyeon’s last words.

Narsha : “Honey, I’ll make you herbs every morning starting from tomorrow.”

Rain       : “Why?” (confused)

Narsha : “I don’t want to have a Senile husband. What will people say?”

Rain       : “Yah! You too!”

In the room, Taecyeon lay his body on his king size bed, rubbing the soft fabric. Closing his eyes. Trying to get into inner peace. He could only hear the sound of the water dripping down from the shower. It’s quiet loud actually, but somehow relaxing. He fall deeper into the dripping sound. Something distracting him from his inner peace.

Taec       : “Is it just me, or what?” (he heard Wooyoung’s sobbing.. again.) “Is that kid okay?”

He relaxed his body again, until he fall asleep. And just when he was about to go deeper, his mom called.

Narsha  : “Taec! Aren’t you guys eating dinner?”

Taecyeon surprised at the word ‘dinner’. He glaced at the huge clock in front of him.

Taec      : “7? Great. I forgot to shower. Wait, who’s in the bathroom? Oh, Wooyoung? He’s not finished yet? God, what the hell is happening to him? Is he even okay?” (Taec knock the door and start yelling) “Yah! Wooyoung! Are you Okay? Wooyoung-ah, open the door!”

*Here's another chapter. I'll make sure think will get better. I hope so.