Meet The Jungs

Unpredictable Fate

Woo      : “Hyung?” (looking at the two guys)

Man1    : “I’m sorry about Khun, Taec. You must feel so sad about it.”

Taec       : “What do you care? Aren’t you the one who takes the most advantages from his death?”

Man2    : “Watch your mouth, Taecyeon.”

Man1    : “Relax, Changmin-ah.” (Calming Changmin) (Back to Taecyeon) “Business is business, but still, we’re family, right?”

Woo      : “You guys are his family?”

Man1    : “Of course we’re. Oh, by the way, how impolite we are. We never introduce ourselves.”

Man2    : “I’m Jung Changmin.” (Give him a charming smile)

Man1    : “I’m Jung Yunho.” Yunho extend his hand, waiting for a reply. Wooyoung takes Yunho’s hand when suddenly Yunho kisses Woo’s hand. “You have such a soft hand, mm.. what’s your name, cute boy?”


Woo      : (Wooyoung gasps) “A, I’m Wooyoung.”

Yunho   : “Oh, what a beautiful name you have. Suits your cute face very much. No wonder Taec falls for you, right Taec?”

Taec      : “Mind your own business. Wooyoung-ssi, let’s go.”

Woo      : “Ah, okay.”

Max       : “Wooyoung-ssi? I thought that he’s your or something. Why do you treat him so nice?”

Woo      : “A what? You ! I’m his new brother!”

Max       : “Oh, so you’re his adopted brother. I thought you’re not someone who could forget Khun that easily. But considering you treating him so nice, I guess you really need a replacement right? Hahaha.”

Woo      : Looses his temper “Iba ya, Changmin-ssi! I can accept that you think me as his , but not as a replacement. Get lost.” Going away.

Yunho   : “Wait, Wooyoung-ssi.” (grab his hands) “Forgive my brother’s manner. I want to have a further knowledge of you.” (grin)

Max       : “Taecyeon, you haven’t forget about the competition right?”

Taec      : “I’m not gonna join this year’s competition.”

Max       : “Why? Because of Khun?”

Yunho   : “Changmin-ah! Ah, Taecyeon-ah, why don’t you ask Wooyoung-ssi to join.”

Taec      : “He is no..”

Max       : “Forget it, hyung, Taecyeon is still unable to let Khun go. He said it himself, that he’ll never do it with other than Khun. Let’s go. No need to waste our time here.”

Woo      : “We’re participating! And we’ll sure win.”

Taec      : “What? What are you talking about?”

Woo      : “That’s why I have been practicing really hard on today’s practice. Because, I already sign our name on duet surfing competition.”

Taec      : “Wha.. What?! When?”

Woo      : “On the way to here. Sorry for not telling you earlier. I thought..”

Taec      : “You know nothing. Yet you keep messing around with my personal life. You only think of yourself.” (leaving)

Woo      : “Taecyeon-ssi..”

Max       : “Looks like someone’s got a bad mood.”

Yunho   : “Let him be. He never knows when to act like an adult. See you at the competition Wooyoung-ssi.” (waving at him)

Woo      : (not bothered by them) (Chasing Taec) “Taecyeon-ssi! Taecyeon-ssi!”

Taecyeon doesn’t want to answer. He keeps walking quickly towards the cab. Wooyoung gets into the cab, trying to apologize to Taecyeon. In the cab.

Woo      : “Taecyeon-ssi, I’m sorry. I thought you would love to join this competition, since you like surfing very much.”

Taec      : “No, I’m the one who’s acting childish. It’s not your fault. Because, everything you do, it’s just reminds me to Khun hyung. I just can’t lie to myself.”

Woo      : “What is it with those two guys with you?”

Taec      : (talking while staring at the window)“They are appa’s older brother’s sons. My cousins. Khun’s cousins. And this surfing duet competition is held here every year. Both of our team always become the finalist. We always end up draw. But last year competition, we won. We won because of Changmin’s mistake. They told the judges and everyone here that Khun hyung cheated. That he broke Changmin’s surfing board. Khun hyung could never do such things like that. From that moment on, whenever I invites him to surf he refused, cause he was afraid people calling him cheater. Khun hyung stopped surfing because of those two bastards. And now that Khun hyung is dead, I don’t know what to do. I feel guilty for him, that I couldn’t clean his name before he died.”

Woo      : “Taecyeon-ssi, we should prove that he is not a cheater. And the only way to prove it is through winning this competition again.”

Taec      : “It’s impossible. Altough both of them are not better than me, you’re still a beginner.”

Woo      : “I guess 5 days are enough to train me. I mean with your amazing skill and great teaching, we have a chance.”

Taec      : “Five days? Oh, . I’d better go to Khun hyung right now.”

Woo      : “Ya! You saw yourself that I’m a fast learner.”

Taec      : “Ah, don’t give me more burden. I’m starving. Don’t talk about it now. We’ll discuss it later.”

Woo      : “Okay.”

As they got home, Wooyoung drop his body at the sofa, relaxing his tired muscles that worked really hard all day long.

Taec      : “YaaAA!! You don’t have to hate me that much. Did i ever do something bad at you? Why don’t you let me eat those Bulgogi. Mom already told me. Yet you threw it all away? Ya, Neo Jinja!”

Woo      : “It’s not like that! I haven’t eaten it yet, too! It tastes like . I already asked mom how to do it, yet I still can’t. I’m not as talented as you. You should be glad that I tried to make it.”

Taec      : “Really? Haaaah, what do we do now, that there’s nothing left on the refrigerator.”

Woo      : “It’s not like it’s night already. Let’s just by fast food here, before the sun sets.”

They decided not to go out and order a delivery Pizza.

Taec       : “Are you sure you want to do this with me?”

Woo      : “Yes, of course. I’m the one who sign us in, right?”

Taec       : “Then, tomorrow we’ll start our real training at dawn.”

Woo      : “What?”

Taec       : “No complaining. You started it, and must end it the way I want it to be.”

Woo      : “Fine. I can’t let them win, tough.”

 

I'll post the next chapter in 2 hours. ;) So, comment please..