Misinterpretation

Unpredictable Fate

Wooyoung takes a short walk at their mansion’s front yard. He wants to get fresh air. Feeling a little better, he walks into the house, wanting to watch his favorite program that is suppose to air in a couple of minutes. He switched on the TV, scanning for the right channel. He quickly sits himself on the sofa, trying to make himself comfortable. He feels so tired. ‘Maybe I should close my eyes for a while. The program has not even started, anyway,’ Wooyoung thought. With that, he fall asleep.

 

Not long after that, Taecyeon walks out of his room, wanting to watch a soccer match that’s on schedule. What surprises him is that Wooyoung sits on the sofa, sleeping, to be exact. He take a closer look at his face. He sleeps so peacefully. Taecyeon decided to just let him there. He turn the channel from some dancing show to soccer play. The match is already half time, as he forgot to watch it earlier. Half an hour passed and Taecyeon really enjoy the match, of course without escaping any loud sound when the players scores or misses the shot. The match ended and he scans the channel to find anything interesting.

 

He switched it over and over, and eventually, find a good movie. He remembers watching this with Junho and the others. The film was good. Besides, other channels are about dramas and gag show. Something rings. It’s from Wooyoung’s phone. He is looking for it at the table, and spotted it near the piles of books. He wants to check the caller ID, but it stops ringing. He opens the notification and was taken aback. It was Yunho. ‘What does he want?’ Taecyeon thinks.

 

Soon after, the phone beeps loudly and a message pops out and Taecyeon read it. ‘Wooyoung-ie, are you home already?’ Taecyeon frowned. Why is this jerk texting Wooyoung. And how does he know his number. And how does Wooyoung know his number? Taecyeon glances at the sleeping Wooyoung and sighs. Taecyeon just sit himself back at the couch and watch the movie. It was when the main couple doing skinship. Taecyeon put the phone back down near Wooyoung’s hand. With that, he resumed watching the scene. Again, the phone beeps loudly. This time, Wooyoung wakes up, as he heard his phone. He quickly straightened his back.

 

Woo      : “What time is this?” he checks his cellphone. It’s already 5pm.

Taec       : “You sleep so soundly, I didn’t want to disturb you, so I just let you sleep here.” Taecyeon commented.

Woo      : “Aniya, gwenchana.” Wooyoung replied, looking at the notification. It’s a message.

‘Why don’t you answer?’ Yunho texted. Wooyoung smiled. Taecyeon just watch the younger awkwardly.

‘Sorry, I was asleep. Thanks for the treat. You have to treat me frequently.’ He replied.

Taec       : “Who’s that?” Taecyeon asked.

Woo      : “Ah, it’s from a friend of mine.” Wooyoung replied simply, to which Taecyeon wonder, why he lied about it.

 

However, he shake the negative thoughts and resumed watching the movie. But right now is the scene of the couple kissing and making out. He was a little bit shocked and awkward, since Wooyoung’s here with him. Good thing that Wooyoung still focuses on his phone. But then, Wooyoung put his phone down and glance at the screen. At first, there were silence.

Woo      : “Why are you watching , here?” Wooyoung asked awkwardly.

Taec       : “P..p..p? Ya! No! It’s a movie, not a .” Taecyeon stuttered.

Woo      : “They’re both and on top of each other. How is it not a ?” Wooyoung replied calmly.

Taec       : “It’s not my fault that you happened to wake up when it is bed scene. Look, their s are completely invisible. No I know hide the players s like this!” Taecyeon answered.

 

It was silent after that.

Taec       : “I guess I’m gonna take a shower.” Taecyeon stand up and leave to his room.

Woo      : “You need help?” Wooyoung asked.

Taec       : “No. I can handle this. I’m fine.” Taecyeon asked.

Wooyoung switches the channel to his former channel, but the show had ended hours ago.  He decided to just wait until Taecyeon finish and use the bathroom.

 

After sometimes, Wooyoung enters the bathroom. Taecyeon, on the other side of the room, outside the bathroom, tries to get dressed. He searches his wardrobe and finds a piece of t-shirt, a pair of boxers and a men’s brief. He drops his bathrobe and get dressed properly. He then heard something from the bathroom. It’s Wooyoung’s phone. Taecyeon steps closer to the bathroom door. He can clearly listen to Wooyoung’s voice.

 

“Ne, hyung.” Wooyoung answered the phone as he get undressed.

“Oh, really? Hahaha.. I know I know, oh, I sure want to join you. No. It’s not it. It’s just I’m taking care of him. Yeah, I promised mom and dad already.” He continued. Taecyeon can just tell who the person is.

 

Taec       : “It must be Yunho” (he muttered)

Woo      : “Oh, hyung, okay, I’ll text you letter. Bye.” (Wooyoung sighs)

 

Taecyeon quickly jumps to his bed.  He’s sleepy after all. He feels sleepy all day long. Lately, he’s so into his bed. He always spend so many times snuggling on his cushions. Taecyeon closed his eyes, trying to relax his eyeballs for a bit. But then, he jumped up as Wooyoung plays some loud music. Then, he turn the volume down, as it was too loud earlier. ‘Why is he playing music when he’s bathing?’ Taecyeon just shook it off and lay down on the bed again. But this time, something bothered him. It was the voice coming from the bathroom. There’re panting sounds and breathing sounds coming from the door. It was faint at first, but then the sound intensified. Taecyeon stoned as he tried to imagine the situation inside the bathroom. Taecyeon’s member twitched. The image of Wooyoung taking care of himself really turned him on. It’s by far half fully erected and as the song finished, Wooyoung’s panting becomes even more audible and y. Taecyeon rubs his pants as he felt the urges to scratch the itch away. Then, he heard Wooyoung turns the shower on. Taecyeon shook the thought off his mind and check his phone. The thought of Wooyoung enjoy talking to Yunho these days really bothered him. Wooyoung took a quick hot shower to refresh himself, before finally heading out to their shared room.

 

*creeeeak*

The bathroom door opens meaning Wooyoung must have finished his shower. Taecyeon tensed up.

Woo      : “Ah, it’s refreshing!” (Wooyoung exclaimed)

Taec      : “You’re done?”

Woo      : “Yes. You can use the bathroom if you want.” (Wooyoung walks toward the wardrobe to find his clothes, since he’s still covered in his towel)

*silence*

Taec      : “So.. I was wondering how did you get in touch with.. Yunho-hyung?” (That sounded more jealous than worry)

Woo      : (flinched) “Oh? How do you..”

Taec      : “Uhmm.. the phone call.. in the bathroom.. I pretty sure you greet his name, earlier..”

Woo      : “Ah, is that so? Well, we’re like friends now.” (he said a little bit nervous)

Taec      : “Friends? Really?”

Woo      : “Yes, what’s wrong with it?” (Wooyoung take a piece of clothe, undies, and boxer)

Taec      : “Well, for a moment I thought you’re really a good person that forgive him so easy, but now I wonder if you really stupid or what.”

Woo      : “What?!” (Wooyoung who tried to put on his shirt stop at Taec’s statement)

Taec      : “See, he almost.. uhmm.. took your ity.. and..”

Woo      : “YAH! I’m not a ! I ed chicks weekly, you !”

Taec      : “Uhm.. what I mean is.. he almost you, yet you can be friends with him?”

Woo      : “Well, I found out the reason, he’s just frustrated for the time being, so?”

Taec      : “what do you mean by that?”

Woo      : “Just forget it, it’s not something important, though.”

Taec      : “Not so important? So if someone you, it’s not that important?”

Woo      : “What?! Why are you even bringing this up! It’s not easy for me as well.”

Taec      : “I mean, how do you even know how to call him”

Woo      : “I just looked it on your phone days ago.”

Taec      : “MY PHONE?!!”

Woo      : “Look I’m sorry to bother your stuff. I promised it won’t happen again.” (He’s now turning his back from Taecyeon, trying to dress up properly, at least wearing his undies)

Taec      : “That’s not the point! Why do you need his number?”

Woo      : “I just need some advice from him, since he’s older, and to make things less awkward, since I was once adopted into this family, although we cancelled it already. Just that.”

Taec      : “Oh really? What’s the point of lying Wooyoung?”

Woo      : “What? What do you mean by that?”

Taec      : “I know the one that texted you before is him yet you told me he’s just your friend. What’s the point of not telling me? I just can’t get you!”

Woo      : “Yunho-hyung is not that bad of a person. Why did you even..”

Taec      : “Oh, I get it! After that -thing, you actually fall for him, right? You’re even with just him calling you. Whoaaa daebak. You really are unbelievable. And to think I actually worried about you. Ah, I really am crazy.”

Woo      : “Iba-yo, Taecyeon-ssi!! Stop being so random. Now..” (Wooyoung dropped the towel, trying to wear the boxer)

Taec      : (Taecyeon stop for a while, noticing Wooyoung had dropped the towel, revealing his white skin, as he can see his underwear) “Well, that’s not random. What you just did inside there is also a prove!” (Taecyeon stuttered unable to focus his mind while watching Wooyoung’s lower body)

Woo      : “What are you talking about! I think you’re tired. I was just doing it since it’s fun. That has nothing to do with Yunho-hyung.”

Taec      : “Can you stop using the word hyung? I’m now disgusted! Next time you you want to , please do it when no one’s around! It’s not please to be heard. And to think you just did it right after that Yunho called is just disgusting as well!” (Taecyeon jumps from his bed trying to go out of the room)

*silence*

Woo      : (he grabs Taecyeon who’s almost passing him) “just WHAT?!!”

Taec      : let go. (Taecyeon shook Wooyoug’s hand and left)

Woo      : (pause) “YAH! I WAS DANCING!”

Taecyeon was struck with lightning. His heart stops beating for the first time. His face turned pale and butterflies start bothering Taecyeon’s stomach.

 

~Diner time

Wooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

I’m right now sitting with this weird boy. I mean, what’s his problem. Why did he suddenly accuse me? More importantly, he thought that I was fantasizing Yunho. Oh, this can’t be worse, can it?

 

Taec      : “About earlier..”

Woo      : “Mh?” (Wooyoung looked up while chewing my food)

Taec      : “I.. uhh.. I was.. not... I was not in my right mind. I was just worried about your friendship with Yunho.”

Woo      : “Why?”

Taec      : “Cause he’s always the bad guy, remember, I told you that he always wanted to beat our off the surfing competition.”

Woo      : “Well, judging from his conducts nowadays I feel something’s changing in him, so, if that’s what you’re worrying about I think you can relax.” (Wooyoung’s eyes met Taecyeon’s)

Taec      : “Also, about that..” (Taecyeon look down)

Woo      : “Yeah, about that. Let me make something clear, first. After my birthday last year, I haven’t use my hand to do something like that. I will let my chicks do the magic. So, I’m gonna say this once and only once. I will not (pause) and never will (pause) e with the thoughts of Yunho.”

Taec      : (blushing red) “Look, I’m sorry. I was out of my mind. It’s just you have loud music, the panting sound, it kinda matched the situation, so..”

Woo      : “Well, that’s it. Is there anything else you want to make sure? Since I will not like it if you foolishly accuses me to do something random like that. (silence) So that’s it, case closed.”

Taec      : “Well, actually. Earlier,you said you were asking advice to him. I was wondering what could..”

Woo      : “As for that one, I don’t think I like the idea talking about that. It’s none of your business.”

Taec      : “Allright, just make sure you don’t get yourself into trouble when you’re with him.”

What’s with him, I mean this sudden attention. Whatever it is, it’s settled.

End of P.O.V.

=================================================================================================

[Teaser]

Chan     : “Yah! Junho-hyung, hurry up!”

Junho   : “Arasso, why did aunt tell us to sleep over, anyway?”

Chan     : “I don’t know! Junsu-hyung told me, but like always, after finished informing he hung up and is unreachable.”

Junho   : “Aish! It’s dark already. And it’s Saturday night!”